Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... (46834 Views)

5 Ways To Deal With Uninvited Guests At Your Party / "Don't Come Eating At My Wedding Uninvited": Check This Reply By A Twitter User / 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Suzan404, i think u shld arrange No 6, 9, 11 with the words and pictures together..

Lalasticlala.. biko come and see grin
the network was bad when I was arranging the pictures...I'm sorry tho..
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by dinoyi2: 5:16pm On May 09, 2016
grin grin >: grin shocked
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 09, 2016
smiley
400billionman:

Arrange the numbers well..
Check well..
okay...thanks smiley
400billionman:

Arrange the numbers well..
Check well..
okay...thanks
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 09, 2016
MrKong:
When someone is trying to explain to you that there is no more jollof
lmao
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Edigrows: 5:24pm On May 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
When you have eaten four times and you want more but someone wants to tell the servers that you have eaten..

You be like :::::

LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by kinglekan: 5:30pm On May 09, 2016
MrKong:
When someone is trying to explain to you that there is no more jollof
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by sonnie10: 5:52pm On May 09, 2016
suzan404:

When you are a Christian but asked by the Muslim celebrant to do the Shukr appreciation of guest.
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Kowor(f): 5:54pm On May 09, 2016
After seeing all these things now, party rice dey hungry me chop.
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 09, 2016
sonnie10:

When you are a Christian but asked by the Muslim celebrant to do the Shukr appreciation of guest.
lol
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by PoisonedOne: 5:58pm On May 09, 2016
But why is it that party rice tastes different? They do have this unique taste and aroma that's so inviting, or am I the only one noticing that? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by dwen: 6:00pm On May 09, 2016
YOU KILLED IT BABY.
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2016
kai.. grin ;Dchai grin grin grin walahi grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy i yaff die with laugher...oooo
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
kai.. grin ;Dchai grin grin grin walahi grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy i yaff die with laugher...oooo
pls don't die oo
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2016
suzan404:
pls don't die oo

babe u intentionally want to kill someone abi..... gosh grin grin grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Olumoze(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2016
PoisonedOne:
But why is it that party rice tastes different? They do have this unique taste and aroma that's so inviting, or am I the only one noticing that? embarassed

Many things are responsible, among them is that the ingredients are usually complete and applied in excess. Bayleaf, Onions and good thyme will give you good aroma.
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Olumoze(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2016
The mod of this page needs to be checked as in this so hilarious and factual.
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

babe u intentionally want to kill someone abi..... gosh grin grin grin grin
lmao
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2016
suzan404:
lmao

Thanks for making me smile ooo
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 09, 2016
When you're caught storing meat in a black polythene bag

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

you are welcome.. grin
3rdlegxxx:

you are welcome..
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2016
suzan404:
you are welcome.. ;Dyou are welcome..

funny suzan whats up with you..
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by jacy67(f): 7:38pm On May 09, 2016
This suzan girl eh! chai smellymouth and lastmumu teach you work well well.
you just made my day

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

funny suzan whats up with you..
I'm good....and you??
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 09, 2016
debarca2:
When you're caught storing meat in a black polythene bag

lol

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2016
suzan404:
I'm good....and you??

hmmmm well i'm fine thanks
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hmmmm well i'm fine thanks
you are welcome..
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by ogoplus: 8:28pm On May 09, 2016
rottable:
Back then in school, we used to do this, every Saturday, me and my friends will iron our native to the owambe party. There was a day, I was so hungry; I went to those party, there was no more food I nearly cried. cheesy

Reminds of UNILAG multipurpose hall and UNILAG Guest House.
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by anny268(f): 9:18pm On May 09, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Missbetty: 10:31pm On May 09, 2016
I am laughing real hard o
Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 09, 2016
drnairalov:
Owanbe" means we have it and we can flaunt it. Yorubas, one of the richest African ethnic group.

Have what? Yoruba boyz go hammer deal of 1m, instead of them make dem invest , dem go blow 995k for owambe, next day. Acc balance 5k. If I dey lie, ask Tunji Balogun aka Teebillz grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Nobody: 5:40am On May 10, 2016
I can't stop laffing oooo.
How many wan relate now, dey will start lying.

Smellymouth na were walahi

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... by Smellymouth: 5:47am On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
I can't stop laffing oooo.
How many wan relate now, dey will start lying.

Smellymout.h na were walahi

grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day / Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.