Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group (26734 Views)

Cynthia Whyte Of The Split Avengers Group To Also Name Boko Haram Sponsor? / Biafra: IPOB Disowns Anti Niger-delta Avengers Group / The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided... My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Bassee(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
The Buhari administration will be exhibiting the height of incompetence if they fail to evolve strategies to check these vandals. And no, using the military isn't an option!

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 07, 2016
Lordave:
I don't believe there's any militant group called Niger Delta Avengers carrying out attacks Base on their interests.

I think this is a perfect ploy designed by APC to excuse their oozing incompetence in the Power and Petroleum sector of our economy.

Avengers ko, Expendables ni
And he's also claiming to be a learned?!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Lordave: 8:37pm On May 07, 2016
adeyemi2015:

You need to start reading and learning from Quotes - especially from the likes of Ghandi!
How will your submission help to solve the problem facing the region?
My Brother, if they dare "fire" a missile at Aso-Rock, then I will advise you to evacuate your family out of the region!
Cos the entire region will be wiped out of Nigeria Map and thus becomes a History!!!
The Eraser/ Collateral Damage 2
Are you Burutai or are you the new dormant 'Sheriff in Town'?

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by VivianUdeogu(f): 8:39pm On May 07, 2016
Trapping:

Remive southeast from this your useless post. We will swim and dine with the SS, we will keep loving them, they are our brothers and your divide antics can never ever work.

You know they are criminals and yet you shamelessly agree to partake in their crime. Typical Yoru.bat
Dont mind him. We the SE and SS are the same. Once the militant finisah blowing up the SS, we want them to come and help us blow up the SE also

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 07, 2016
Lordave:
The Eraser/ Collateral Damage 2
Are you Burutai or are you the new dormant 'Sheriff in Town'?

grin
Just think about it Dude?!

10 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Lordave: 8:44pm On May 07, 2016
I have said it and Daura~Dullard Cowboys are attacking me already.

Niger Delta Avengers are armed by APC.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2016
bejeiodus:
I absolutely agree with you on this. I think there is a need to take your message to the creeks not here on the internet. The actions of the group would only further worsen the environmental degradation of the Niger Delta and its attendant health implications. This just shows that we can't keep throwing money at a problem and expect it to go away. So much money was sunk into the amnesty programme yet it has done nothing to abate the underlying problems. I believe there is a need to hold talks with those who genuinely want progress for the Niger-Delta and an actionable blueprint should be drawn-up for adequate implementation. The Niger Delta deserves more attention than having soldiers been posted there to ensure the continuous flow of oil revenue.
But Na only Niger Delta de? Why must bad news keep coming from our region? if it is not militant criminals today, it is election cultists. Abia did election and it was peaceful, Bwnue and Kogi were also peaceful.. Rivers did election it was blood and tears same with Bayelsa. Can't we get something right? Must we always score own goal?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2016
Trapping:

Remove southeast from this your useless post. We will swim and dine with the SS, we will keep loving them, they are our brothers and your divide antics can never ever work.

You know they are criminals and yet you shamelessly agree to partake in their crime. Typical Yoru.bat

Always read Mr Man. So anyone against your personal opinion is a yoruba? Chai Nairaland wonders

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Dont mind him. We the SE and SS are the same. Once the militant finisah blowing up the SS, we want them to come and help us blow up the SE also

Lol no be my Southeast una go bomb biko

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2016
Lordave:
Only a politically naive man won't see the tricks APC is playing on Nigerians.

You lack professionalism, incompetence is your 'follow come' tag, then you resort to arming innocent and ignorant Niger Delta youths just to excuse your lack of political/economical finesse. This is utterly egregious, APC making Nigeria indirectly ungovernable through Niger Delta Expendables.
Bros, I'm not making any allegation against anyone even though I believe that some powerful forces ate Behind the NDA. who are they? I CANT SPECIFICALLY SAY...

One don't need a prophet to know that this
group is sponsored by a rich guy someqhere or
organization somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by IRAPADA(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2016
y are reasoning with ur asz,why will APC or buhari blow up. Nigeria source of revenue.
Lordave:
Only a politically naive man won't see the tricks APC is playing on Nigerians.

You lack professionalism, incompetence is your 'follow come' tag, then you resort to arming innocent and ignorant Niger Delta youths just to excuse your lack of political/economical finesse. This is utterly egregious, APC making Nigeria indirectly ungovernable through Niger Delta Expendables.

13 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by IRAPADA(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2016
cage tomopolo and all these madness will stop

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Lordave: 8:56pm On May 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, I'm not making any allegation against anyone even though I believe that some powerful forces ate Behind the NDA. who are they? I CANT SPECIFICALLY SAY...

One don't need a prophet to know that this
group is sponsored by a rich guy someqhere or
organization somewhere.
I understood your point perfectly. But I was just only airing my opinion which I believe is fact.
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Fadekebisola(f): 8:57pm On May 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
shut up you bloody Ibo man.

stop attaching the SE to the SS cos they are not one. How can they be one when it's the SS that suffers the implication of pipeline vandalism that you oyel thieves from SE are encouraging?
the guy u quoted is not even ibo sef.....check his previous quotes.......

the pipeline bombings dont worth it at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol no be my Southeast una go bomb biko
Amen
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Lordave: 8:59pm On May 07, 2016
IRAPADA:
y are reasoning with ur asz,why will APC or buhari blow up. Nigeria source of revenue.
Shut up and make a sensible contribution without abusive words.

Didn't APC accuse PDP of been behind Boko haram?
I guess Boko haram never affected Nigeria financially.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by senior123: 9:01pm On May 07, 2016
MAROC:
Spot on bro!

Honestly, I DON'T BLAME the militant groups that spring up from that region.

Just take a look at the picture Tonye attached!!! Isn't this wickedness I don't think those people have any source of clean water....

All soiled with oil!!!

Even if it will take launching a missile into Aso Rock, let them do it and have the government take up responsibility.

I understand whr u r coming from. Shell and these western stooges have to go. Niger Deltans must now challenge themselves to develop and build the Oil Industry and attract good investors. This time it is 51, 49 shares. State and Investor. All these mis guided fight is alarming. Shell, chevron should go. They have caused enuf damage in the world. noT JUST nIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2016
Lordave:
Shut up and make a sensible contribution without abusive words.

Didn't APC accuse PDP of been behind Boko haram?
I guess Niger Republic was PDP's source of income then.
oh lol... e never reach to tear shirt. Let's agree/disagree without abuse pls....

5 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by senior123: 9:02pm On May 07, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
what is wrong we all you yoruba people. Cant you do without the Oil from niger delta? We SS/SE have told you that we dont have anything to do with you.
Is it your oil? Is it your land? We the SS/SE are not complaining about the oil spill, why are you yoruba people the only one concerend?
Get the message loud and clear - No more free oil !!!

SE has no oil. Stop attaching urself to by force oil marriage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 07, 2016
Trapping:

I kinda share your sentiments. I believe the govt is seriously behind this. Over 90% of the militants accepted amnesty and I don't see those who refused the Amnespy prog developing the ability to carry out such attacks..

Mr protection seeker AKA barcansita, always cross check your facts very well before running to put up an article. This is why you've been the most merucrial monicker on nairalander. Today you're for Jnathan, tommorwo for APC, NEXT back to PDP, in fact I see most of your articles as a show-up and always trying to display that you know how to write. Well, you may look for editorial appointment with some major newspaper and there you can put your writing skill to test.

TonyeBarcanista is a phony. His thought process is faulty because he wants to be loved by all which is something no one can accomplish an remain authentic. The Niger Delta struggle is not about oil. It is a cry for liberty and freedom from an unjust and vicious society and conquest. It is a fight that all right thinking non Hausa Fulani Nigerians ought to embrace but for cowardice, greed and wickedness.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Lordave: 9:06pm On May 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

oh lol... e never reach to tear shirt. Let's agree/disagree without abuse pls....

Why would he say I reason with my arse?
Is it cos I said the truth and it pissed him off?

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by bolanto24(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2016
Tonye I'm so disappointed in this your writeup. Are their demands not reasonable? smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Caseless: 9:11pm On May 07, 2016
Lordave:
I don't believe there's any militant group called Niger Delta Avengers carrying out attacks Base on their interests.

I think this is a perfect ploy designed by APC to excuse their oozing incompetence in the Power and Petroleum sector of our economy.

Avengers ko, Expendables ni
another low one from you.

8 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2016
jerseyboy:

TonyeBarcanista is a phony. His thought process is faulty because he wants to be loved by all which is something no one can accomplish an remain authentic. The Niger Delta struggle is not about oil. It is a cry for liberty and freedom from an unjust and vicious society and conquest. It is a fight that all right thinking non Hausa Fulani Nigerian ought to embrace but for cowardice, greed and wickedness.
You are very funny my man. I am 100% Niger Deltan and Ijaw son. I am absolutely committed to ND struggle but I can't sanction a move that I know is an own goal.

Why should I attack facilities In my region? Are they fighting with facilities that has prospect or the system? Why not take such to the govt in Abuja if you want to perpetrate carnage? Are you wiser than Tonpolo that denounced such struggle or others? which sane man would burn his father's house to mock his village chief? Why didn't the igbos agitating for Biafra blow up Onitsha bridge? Why don't you go burn your house or your mother's shop?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Lordave: 9:17pm On May 07, 2016
Caseless:
another low one from you.
Chairman, hope you're enjoying the pay? APC suppose to dey pay you weekly wallahi.

I wasn't expecting you to agree with me, anyway. Even if Buhari denounces change u will still cling to it like a toddler does to breast.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2016
bolanto24:
Tonye I'm so disappointed in this your writeup. Are their demands not reasonable? smh
The demands are absolutely reasonable but their act of carnage and economic sabotage is FOOLISH. How can our environment be better when they blow up installations to further pollute our environment?

Boss shey Na only us de for Nigeria wey we go de use our own hand de destroy our ecosystem to show our displeasure? Na who this pattern don help?

9 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by IRAPADA(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2016
oga u self try reason well na,watin buhari wan gain if he use e own hand dey scatter watin him dey try to build.4 or 8 years of buhari will come and go is u people in ND that will suffer pollution.
Lordave:
Why would he say I reason with my arse?
Is it cos I said the truth and it pissed him off?

6 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Jesusloveyou: 9:32pm On May 07, 2016
Bassee:
The Buhari administration will be exhibiting the height of incompetence if they fail to evolve strategies to check these vandals. And no, using the military isn't an option!
millitary action is stil the best, becos dialogue wil lead to granting of more amnesty to criminers

9 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by duality(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2016
Another thread to give Nigeria deltans bad name. Does the @op know any of the militant he is talking about?

There are no militant in the Niger delta anymore. We just have politicians playing their manipulative politics. Enough of all these threads by people who don't know. We had plenty of these kind of threads yesterday. Now this one today.
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 07, 2016
As far as i am concern, Niger Delta Avengers are promoted by Tompolo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Bassee(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
millitary action is stil the best, becos dialogue wil lead to granting of more amnesty to criminers
And military action will lead to more pipes going up in flames and less money in the government's purse
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2016
My bosses Lalasticlala and Dominique never reach here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? / Adeosun Pleads With National Assembly To Cut CBN Governor’s Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.