Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria (50722 Views)

Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos / Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by DaGC(m): 6:30am On May 08, 2016
Beautiful city.

I always have a wonderful time whenever I visit smiley

3 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by AreaFada2: 8:40am On May 08, 2016
darkenkach:
Show us the real Abuja.
Is it not these places they say houses and flats are empty?

No average Nigerian can afford rent in these houses built to launder stolen oil money.

4 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45am On May 08, 2016
Thats where about 20% of the abuja populace stay. The rest live in satelite towns that would look sonething like this

4 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46am On May 08, 2016
liars.......dis is nt Abuja, it is UK.......Abuja can never b like dis.
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by awa(m): 8:48am On May 08, 2016
is cool
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by back2sender: 8:49am On May 08, 2016
Ibolas Nd fedora cap people lack respect. And you expect other tribes to listen to you people, i laugh in zulu. Baba crush those fufu people called avengers we are not in the era of the clueless one.

3 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Checked86: 8:49am On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:
Thats where about 20% of the abuja populace stay. The rest live in satelite towns that would look sonething like this
the topic reads beautiful images of Abuja.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Alexander001(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2016
sometimes, I wonder if bayelsa people are controlled from underworld. that state should be one of the best in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51am On May 08, 2016
Checked86:
the topic reads beautiful images of Abuja.

Yeah I know that was just a side note for those who would think its el paradiso all the way. Y'dig? wink
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Ferdinandu(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2016
Nyanya, kubwa, Lugbe, karimo,Mpape etc no be Abuja. A comprehensive picture of City is better. I can see pics of Transcorp from all angles and pics of select few New Estates that is usually occupied by lizards, rats and Security men

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by kolaosita4(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2016
I didn't see Ushafa, Dutse, Sokale sha anyway I pray other city b like dis in year to come

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Checked86: 9:00am On May 08, 2016
My own little home in FCT

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03am On May 08, 2016
timokoko:

You've obviously never been to Abuja before.
It is Abuja!

9 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03am On May 08, 2016
Nice one OP.

Me Lav ma city! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Super1Star: 9:05am On May 08, 2016
Another No Man's Land built by people that always develop everywhere, but never bothered to develop theirs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by alizma: 9:09am On May 08, 2016
darkenkach:

You just showed us the part most Nigerians can't afford. What about the Abaji, Tungamaje,zuba.
Kwali and Rubochi as well
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics Arts and crafts village

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2016
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 9:10am On May 08, 2016
Rossikki:

Most of those places are not technically in Abuja, but suburban settlements outside the city, most of which are still undergoing infrastructural development.
what about places like Karu, Jikwoyi, Nyanya....all under Abuja Municipal Area Council like Asokoro and Maitama, I know only Karu(Site) looks almost this way, but not completely

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Checked86: 9:11am On May 08, 2016
evegran:

You've obviously never been to Abuja before. It is Abuja!
don't mind the guy.

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics Eagle Hills

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Checked86: 9:13am On May 08, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

bro that second picture is not Nigeria.
they are all in Abuja. Central Area

6 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by ritababe(f): 9:16am On May 08, 2016
timokoko:

lmao like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics Katampe Hill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics Events Stadium

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics Central Area at Night

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2016
Checked86:
they are all in Abuja. Central Area

No that third picture is not abuja.
That's actually England though.

(cambrige, road to Scot.)
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics Kubwa at Night

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Tellemall: 9:23am On May 08, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

No bro! The real Abuja where the larger population lives. Most of these pics are either in Asokoro, Maitama, Garki and say Wuse.
Show us pics from Mpape, Dei Dei, Kubwa, Lugbe, Gwagwalada e. t. c

Eew. I'm trying to eat here!

Let's stick to the presentable places.
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics City Gate

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics Hilton Hotel. Lots of events are hosted here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) / Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing? / Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.