Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Why Is It That Clubs Can't Give Licences To Both Fifa And Pes?? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Is It That Clubs Can't Give Licences To Both Fifa And Pes?? (1593 Views)

I Need God Of War And Pes 2017 For Xbox One / Download Fifa 2017,footballl Manager 2016,and Pes 2017 / Gamers: PES 2016 Clubs And Their Real Names. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Clubs Can't Give Licences To Both Fifa And Pes?? by Nobody: 12:23am On May 08, 2016
Sometimes i wonder Pes doesn't have license to some teams/league, Fifa has all but not the Champions league why can't the leagues or clubs give out these licenses to both parties why holding it back??
For me if we want to see the best football game let them have all the licenses and then we can have our say on which is the best not going to play Champions Cup in Fifa like it even exists(hate playing fake competitions) or using London or Merseyside blue/red to play match(which doesn't give you the feeling that they are like the real teams)...

So guys whats your say on the licenses, will it make both games better if they get all the licenses of clubs and competitions in the world?

Re: Why Is It That Clubs Can't Give Licences To Both Fifa And Pes?? by kosmo0(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2016
I believe that question can only be answered by my oga at the top undecided
Re: Why Is It That Clubs Can't Give Licences To Both Fifa And Pes?? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 10, 2016
kosmo0:
I believe that question can only be answered by my oga at the top undecided
hmmm
Re: Why Is It That Clubs Can't Give Licences To Both Fifa And Pes?? by kosmo0(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2016
Ok i tot of the same thing maybe lincense money is too much for them

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Shop / Top Best New Android Games 2019 / Learn How To Programme Playable Game In 48 Hours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.