Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos (75232 Views)

Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! / Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by YabaLeftist: 9:33am On May 08, 2016
What's the point of this write-up sef? I'm struggling to understand the aim of the writer. Is it that The Sun wants to tell us how they were turned back at Tiwa's gate because they couldn't fix an appointment with her previously before going to see her or to tell us the cost of each house in the estate or the names of other celebrities living there?

Nonsensical journalism.
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by pizzylee(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2016
make una leave dz lady now
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by WestAfricanGoon: 9:42am On May 08, 2016
Journalism

[size=15pt]Load of horseshit undecided[/size]
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by DeFatherforyou(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2016
lala and mydd44 is my friend(condralbede)ban nt over yet,dat dude has been banned for two mnths now...i miss him though.plz pardon d guy.tnx
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 9:56am On May 08, 2016
babs01:

na them no leave us alone nah

Na she dey hold you? Na she dey create account come dey post for nairaland? Pls you should direct your anger at all these olofofo journalist not Tbillz or Tiwa Savage.
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by babs01(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2016
MarieSucre:

Na she dey hold you? Na she dey create account come dey post for nairaland? Pls you should direct your anger at all these olofofo journalist not Tbillz or Tiwa Savage.
why are they fighting?
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 10:07am On May 08, 2016
babs01:

why are they fighting?

I don't know na. My own is journalist should free them abeg and nairalanders should stop bringing their news here, nairalanders should also stop cursing them. They're not the ones posting their own news here. After Tbillz posts on instagram and Tiwa Savage's interview, none of then have said anything again. Its the rest of Nigeria that are doing all the talking and prolonging their issue for them.

1 Like

Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by freshdude99(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2016
Which kind mumu story be this?
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by kvngveektour(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2016
Nigerians be celebrating the downfall of others since the time of Jesus
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by babs01(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2016
MarieSucre:

I don't know na. My own is journalist should free them abeg and nairalanders should stop bringing their news here, nairalanders should also stop cursing them. They're not the ones posting their own news here. After Tbillz posts on instagram and Tiwa Savage's interview, none of then have said anything again. Its the rest of Nigeria that are doing all the talking and prolonging their issue for them.
I think u ar related to one of dem
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 10:13am On May 08, 2016
babs01:
I think u ar related to one of dem
Na wa o. That was so off-point.
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by babs01(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2016
MarieSucre:

Na wa o. That was so off-point.
d way u ar defending dem eh?
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by noblegrex: 10:35am On May 08, 2016
May God be with you Tiwa
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by toyosiolamide(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2016
This write up was just to advertise haven estate which is evident by naming the estate,resident celebrities and the price of getting a property there.Una welldone Sun crew.
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 10:55am On May 08, 2016
Father Lord change my story so that I can live in exotic places more beautiful than the 1 mentioned in this place. Amen
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by Sylverbox(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2016
Nigerian stupidity when it comes to security is unrivalled. They do this same nonsense at TMC estate in Ph where I stayed for a short while. Now, telling them to call Tiwa or any occupant on phone is the most loose way of ascertaining their genuity, because as far as I am concerned they can give a call to anyone, anywhere and the person claims to be an occupant of house xyz...
Simple solution....wire all houses to the security point and make the calls from your secured lines! #Common sense!
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 11:25am On May 08, 2016
Look at beautiful house. Its all these things that Teebillz sees and he wants to destroy this highly successful woman. He is nothing but a scum bag who is way below Tiwas levels to even talk to her let alone he the husband. Tiwa even did him a favour by marrrying him in the first place. She upgrade that he.diot.Tiwa should please divorce this guy sharp sharp and make sure she kicks him out of this house if he is still squatting there and move on with her gorgeaous life.
Some men just come into womens life to pull them down, an eg is this crack head teebillz, angel of satan. tsk.
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 11:31am On May 08, 2016
You deserve a Query for this hot mess @Sunreporter sad

Such incompetence embarassed
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by kenex4ever(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2016
Jentilia:
this house fine shaa
one OP said musicians under donjazzy r poor just because dey dnt show off their wealth.
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 08, 2016
na when I go enter this kind house?, oluwa pick my call
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Op this ur whole story is just a prose. Its still unconfirmed. Interviewing a middle aged man at d gate abt a celeb isn't newsworthy

Ppl are waiting to hear from naija biggest gossip blog ..linda iketa or ikerin.. I no mention name oh. Then it will be confirmed

Since its not from Linda then it's not newsworthy, clap hand for yourself.... Smh
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by doncent12(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by EreluY(f): 1:22pm On May 08, 2016
[size=18pt]Who is she?[/size]
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by ideylaff: 1:29pm On May 08, 2016
Philpham:
Look at beautiful house. Its all these things that Teebillz sees and he wants to destroy this highly successful woman. He is nothing but a scum bag who is way below Tiwas levels to even talk to her let alone he the husband. Tiwa even did him a favour by marrrying him in the first place. She upgrade that he.diot.Tiwa should please divorce this guy sharp sharp and make sure she kicks him out of this house if he is still squatting there and move on with her gorgeaous life.
Some men just come into womens life to pull them down, an eg is this crack head teebillz, angel of satan. tsk.

The. Pic posted with lights Is a graphical representation of Haven Homes. It is not like this in reality

That's an enhanced picture.

Tiwas estate is okay just like every other estate in Lekkk. Basic, overhyped and pricey
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 1:57pm On May 08, 2016
babs01:
d way u ar defending dem eh?
The way you're going after them nko. Dem dey give prize.
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by babs01(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2016
MarieSucre:

The way you're going after them nko. Dem dey give prize.
ma'am will u be my bae?
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by Agozie48: 2:30pm On May 08, 2016
So my question is Who this nonsense and stupid story don help? Journalist eh sometimes when I hear that some journalist were killed ,I see it this way they were poke nosing into someone's private business that is not of their concern and right there they met their most unfortunate death. You people should just allow this woman to rest ,you guys are going to meet her so you can come and fabricate another stupid and false story all over again. Thank God for the armed security at that gate and the fact that they obeyed instructions not to allow anyone in unless permitted is a sign that they are really doing a good job.
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by RaeMystix: 2:54pm On May 08, 2016
This is an invasion of privacy.
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by optional1(f): 2:57pm On May 08, 2016
Will dis road lead buhari to d promise land were we all want to b? Non sense.
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by GuDErboY(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2016
Still dont get it tho......whats ur point exactly?
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 3:38pm On May 08, 2016
What a beautiful house.... T.S matter don tire me sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) / Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.