Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos (36038 Views)

See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos) / Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On May 08, 2016
Marley01:
Is it a contaminable disease? If not, the people standing there are passive murderers.
It is not a contaminable disease. But people around can only help by removing harmful objects around the patient during the attack session, and thats all. He/she should be allowed to take the time required and come back to his/her normal senses.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Kizyte(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2016
Have seen an epileptic Okada rider fell off his bike while on motion. Thank God he wasn't carrying a passenger.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On May 08, 2016
Why not.
When police recruietment is man know man
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by AreaFada2: 9:56am On May 08, 2016
[quote author=sinkhole post=45420571]In a normal society, it should take like 5min for emergency system to respond to this issue and being a police officer, it may even take less time! But in Nigeria, that officer may just die while lying on the ground, there is no emergency to call and ordinary citizen will be so afraid to render help ([b]people will think along the line of "what if I help and hin con die?"wink.[/[/b]quote]

Sadly that fear is sadly justified. Especially that the "victim" is even a police man. Anyone so arrested might not return alive.

A functioning ambulance system sure pass.

If the broken nose does not impeded his breathing, he should be ok.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by d33types: 9:57am On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:
you can't render help to an epileptic patient during seizure .its contagious

it is not contagious..it doesn't even kill on its own..

it is only harmful if the person maybe falls and has a threatening injury or his nose is tongue blocks his breathing,but the epilepsy itself does not kill.

infact in epilepsy cases,if you don't know what to-do better leave the person like that upright
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2016
Firmjudge:

Then I love my North no one will dare stand and watch.. people who do nt know him will help him..
I knoww that about Northerners. Northerners love each other

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:
Ah! Why come online to air your ignorance? Contagious ko, "contractgious" ni!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by slydog(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2016
Firmjudge:

Then I love my North no one will dare stand and watch.. people who do nt know him will help him..

Lie bro, it's the same thing in the north. North that value cow more than humalive? Please I served in Kano, fell down from bike in the Middle of the high way and all I could hear was Kai Kai not one person came to push me away from the high way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:03am On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:
My brother, epilepsy are neurological disorders from the cortex of the brain and they are not contagious.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Igwe85(m): 10:04am On May 08, 2016
Almighty Allah will heal him...... It's sad
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On May 08, 2016
sinkhole:
In a normal society, it should take like 5min for emergency system to respond to this issue and being a police officer, it may even take less time! But in Nigeria, that officer may just die while lying on the ground, there is no emergency to call and ordinary citizen will be so afraid to render help (people will think along the line of "what if I help and hin con die?"wink.
And some id10ts will come here and say that God will save us? when its you and i who must start making a change!!! Nigeria has gone to the dogs!!!!!
No amount of prayer in the churches , mosques or shrines will change this till the people change!! Good luck to this cesspit of a country
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by adeniyibolanle(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2016
stexsy:
How did he join the police? I guess through connection

Naija i hail thee
How do you want them to know undecidedAbi he dey show for face?
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by manmustwac(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:
Its not contagious i know because just did a quick google search
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by pembisco(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:
epilepsy is not contagious bro.
BTW, it's very difficult to diagnose epilepsy as some myt think.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Sacramento4real(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
See how people just dey lok without rendering help.
There is actually nothing you can do to help an epileptic patient, during a seizure. In fact, you are even advice to not go close to u them when they are seizing. The only time you can help out is if they fell on something dangerous. The attack is usually for a few minutes or even seconds and the victim would be OK again like nothing happened. Sometimes,he /she won't even know something happened to him/her. Epileptic patients shouldn't be allowed close to a fire or a well. Who knows what could happen, should there be a seizure at that time.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by OtunbaDon(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2016
Epilepsy or seizure disorder is a paroxysmal disturbance of brain function leading to abnormal electrical discharges from the brain.We av the grand ma n petit ma n temporal lobe epilepsy.the one is suffering from is grand ma he should seek psychiatric help God help him

1 Like

Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by missyadorable(f): 10:39am On May 08, 2016
Serves him right

I don't pity any member of the NPF
Ever since a policeman killed my young cousin #AccidentalDischarge they called it

1 Like

Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Vomm: 10:42am On May 08, 2016
Which help u wan render give epileptic patient? I heard their spit is contagious, the best thing to do is to leave him, with time he will definitely regain consciousness

UrennaNkoli:
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by bigiyaro(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2016
No be small tin, wat if he was holding a fully loaded Ak47?
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Taiwo20(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2016
He should know that he's not supposed to ride or drive.... Can you imagine....this country sef An epileptic police officer
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Nobody: 10:47am On May 08, 2016
What if this man had a gun-
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Taiwo20(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2016
Vomm:
Which help u wan render give epileptic patient? I heard their spit is contagious, the best thing to do is to leave him, with time he will definitely regain consciousness

Its not contagious (Google is still alive)....its just that its dirty and nauseating. If you were the mum or dad nko...
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by slimbj: 10:50am On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:
contagious Wow. Please read about epilepsy.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Mzsolmi(f): 11:00am On May 08, 2016
Eiyaaa.....you see epilepsy,asthma n all this scary attacks ehn.i bind n cast in jesus name..AMEN
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by khadaffi(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:

Please don't misinform people on a public forum. Epilepsy is a mental disease and its not contagious. Even if you touch the foam from the victim.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Kposkila: 11:16am On May 08, 2016
sinkhole:
In a normal society, it should take like 5min for emergency system to respond to this issue and being a police officer, it may even take less time! But in Nigeria, that officer may just die while lying on the ground, there is no emergency to call and ordinary citizen will be so afraid to render help (people will think along the line of "what if I help and hin con die?"wink.
Same police wud arrest d good samaritan for man slaughter.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by lepasharon(f): 11:26am On May 08, 2016
In a normal society epileptic people would be given drugs to manage their fits. Hardly do you see epileptics having fits in a sane country
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by AVECDEO: 11:44am On May 08, 2016
sinkhole:
GOD help if you attempt to help and he dies in the process....his colleagues will tell you to get police report while you're locked up with hardened criminal and you will have to bribe heavily for them to release you,if not they will charge you for murder....so much for Naija police...make they try front....i no want police problem...abeg.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by BABANGBALI: 11:49am On May 08, 2016
See as he resemble funjosh
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by kwyllancy: 12:03pm On May 08, 2016
1acre:
Amen,

May God be with him.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by focus7: 12:21pm On May 08, 2016
Chei, everyday for the thief and one day for the owner. Somebody has given him cursed money, hope others will learn to take caution, Nigerians are smiling now oh.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by iambijo(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
nobody want to get himself in trouble

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Kolanut / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.