Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9052083 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (9305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kaiiii.
noobody:

For weeeks now!

eleojo23:

Nipost tracking has always been a disappointment.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olakunlae: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
israel2563:

XMIUI (paid app) and theme

on playstore?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mourtayo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pls people what does flashing of ROM means. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tnot(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Now officially a Xiaomite
Na TheLoveth make am possible wink

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tnot:

Welcome to the family
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dipooshodi: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
steric58:
Abeg who dey play FIFA 14 on RN4X I no get any single game for my phone but I dey go village tomorrow I will be spending a week no 3G network nothing I will be bored please kindly let me know if FIFA 14 fit work on my non rooted RN4X before I burn my MB, thanks

Even my M7 Dey play fifa 16 why won't the beast(RN4X) play fifa 14... The only thing RN4X no get MHL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
princetom1:

Seriously, i am yet to stress d cable and hadn't used the mic at all, i use d earphone mostly wen am on d road and don't pick calls. Quite loud
Oh, okay thanks so much, I will definitely consider it, even though I was only considering just 4-5$ options before. Thanks again, the CEO !
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tnot(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Opistorincos:

Welcome to the family

Thanks bro

I'm having problem signing up mi account, I don't get code sent to my phone number.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tnot:

Pls how much in all did you spend for it and which other gifts/accessories came with it apart from the phone and charger?
Also, did you specifically request for black
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tnot:

Thanks bro

I'm having problem signing up mi account, I don't get code sent to my phone number.

Happens a lot, make sure you have up to #50 on your sim
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
waxxydude:
Bro i swear you the bomb.

This MIUI editor can also be used to apply all those stubborn third party fonts downloaded from Ifonts app.

With so much ease, just make sure you import the downloaded Font to your theme app, enter the editor app choose it- start - next - finish. Go back to theme app see magic say wow and then apply.

Bro, how can I get this font?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tnot(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
careytommy7:

Pls how much in all did you spend for it and which other gifts/accessories came with it apart from the phone and charger?
Also, did you specifically request for black

Phone+Case+ Screen Protector all @55000
It's the gray of 3gb/32gb I requested for and no gift was included.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dipooshodi: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Opistorincos:

I am on China developer rom and I can say it's special in every way, I am on nougat, I don't have google bloatwares, I have preroot, screen recorder, I can remove all the google apps when I want, more free ram, less background processes, more sot, phone rarely gets hot, phone charges faster, I get additional updates every Friday, the list goes on and on.

Uncle, you dey press phone ooooooooo.... Screen on time chai
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Olakunlae:

on playstore?
yea
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin this people sha dey intimidate those make never get the fone. Soon sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Odunharry:
grin this people sha dey intimidate those make never get the fone.
Soon sha.

I dey tells you. See as I jealousy for tnot just now.
I must gather 55k before the end of next week
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
waxxydude:
Bro i swear you the bomb.

This MIUI editor can also be used to apply all those stubborn third party fonts downloaded from Ifonts app.

With so much ease, just make sure you import the downloaded Font to your theme app, enter the editor app choose it- start - next - finish. Go back to theme app see magic say wow and then apply.

Wow.. Been able to apply d third party ios theme and bauhaus font..
Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dipooshodi: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
careytommy7:

I dey tells you. See as I jealousy for tnot just now.
I must gather 55k before the end of next week

I was looking for a prefect replacement for my M7 then I discovered RN4... I can proudly say it worth the stress and even more than the price

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amadika(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Gptech:
Just found a solution for installing third party themes, download miui theme editor from playstore, select theme, click start, then next, and finish, then go to themes store to apply.

Thanks, worked for me like charm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
dipooshodi:

Uncle, you dey press phone ooooooooo.... Screen on time chai

I am a blogger and an aspiring social media influencer, I am required to be online for most part of the day
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dipooshodi: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Opistorincos:

I am a blogger and an aspiring social media influencer, I am required to be online for most part of the day

Nice!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
dipooshodi:

I was looking for a prefect replacement for my M7 then I discovered RN4... I can proudly say it worth the stress and even more than the price
HTC?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugoelvis1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please help me make a choice between this three power banks(Pineng PN999 & 969, Romoss sense 6 & 6plus, Besiter BST K6X and Yoobao S20-1). They are all 20000mah capacity with almost the same capacity and minimal specifications difference. Want to know the best quality wise
1. Pineng Power Bank 20000mAh LED External Battery Portable Mobile Charger Dual USB for iPhone 5 6s 6 7 Plus Samsung LG HTC Xiaomi
http://s.aliexpress.com/aUJjQZfm
(from AliExpress Android)
2.New Original 20000mAh ROMOSS Power Bank Sense 6 Plus External Battery Pack Powerbank Backup Power Dual USB for Samsung
http://s.aliexpress.com/I3UVj26N
3. Besiter Power Bank 20000mAh Portable Phone Charger Powerbank 20000 mah External Battery Bank For Android and IOS Phone Tablet PC
http://s.aliexpress.com/vamA7JbU
4. Power Bank 20000 mAh External Battery Portable Charger Dual USB Powerbank 20000mAh For Mobile Phones Tablet PC Universial
http://s.aliexpress.com/Vn6RJvQf

Please my high point lies with quality, digital monitor, dual input/quick charge and reasonable price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
lavenderjade:

Stl doesn't work fr 4gb ram version
D mata tire me
It's not about version, register for a designer account. http://c.mi.com/thread-106440-1-1.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chidima: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hi everyone, am new here. I want to get a xiaomi tablet please which one do you advice and how do I get it. Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
dipooshodi:

Even my M7 Dey play fifa 16 why won't the beast(RN4X) play fifa 14... The only thing RN4X no get MHL

wetin be mhl?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dipooshodi: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Gptech:

HTC?

Yes... I enjoyed gaming with it because of MHL (I can view my screen on a Hdmi screen at real-time)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by teeluv(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please who knows where i can change a redmi note 3 screen. I cracked it recently.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Worksunlimited:

wetin be mhl?

Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) allows your smartphone or tablet to mirror HD content to TVs or monitors
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dipooshodi: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Worksunlimited:

wetin be mhl?

Wire HDMi connection for phone... Screen casting(wireless) do lag, u won't enjoy it for gaming
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

Check the back of the phone for the model number. 2016101 is for note 4x
2016102 is for??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisair101: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Will be joining the XIAOMITE family pretty soon. I ordered my RN4X Phone, pouch,earpiece and screen protector on weds 19th through HOLUWAXHEUN. Can't wait to Unbox it live on this Thread. Tnx to everyone for the help so far.
#Tracking

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (9305) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.