Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9127853 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) ... (9311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jesse8048(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
gidieberry:
u need to av an unlocked bootloader...install twrp and root ya fone b4 u can flash dis rom on ya device...

All these steps, thanks bro..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Any economist care to explain how this xiaomi IPO thingy affects the brand?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
rust6:
Please how do I buy apps on playstore I have done everything possible yet nothing

Use FBN MasterCard.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good afternoon.... why is this place quiet, where all of una go na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shabib(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
I can't seem to find fonts again in settings. Anyone care to help??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie74: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ifedith:

14k....is that expensive.. Pm me

Looking at 10 sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sharex15: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
@
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Clearance processing complete at LAGOS - NIGERIA
cheesy grin Finally this is what I'm getting.... Praise to God..... Can't wait to join the family.... Though it's stock.... I'll miss the MIUI
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakaz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
noobody:

Yes,he upgraded his rom,and i think he did a factory reset,not very sure bout the factory reset thou,but the main thing he did was upgrade his rom,
Try that out too.

Cheers
Thank you so much for this. I will try that ASAP
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Any economist care to explain how this xiaomi IPO thingy affects the brand?

It does not necessarily affect the brand negatively, if anything it strengthens the brand.

Imagine them having big time shareholders in loads of countries, route to entry via lobbying would be made much easier and they would also have the financial backing and leverage, to massively expand into various countries.......

The more markets they can penetrate, directly translates into positive balance sheets......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakaz(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
dozies1:

If your phone is not update, you need to update it. The issue has been fixed in the latest update.
thank you for this.

Any idea how large the update is ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakaz(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Moneyboyz:

Yes boss, I updated my phone with a guide someone shared and it was good.. try follow similar procedure.. is it a redmi 5 plus? 4/64?

Its 3/32gb. Whats the size of the update.

And is it same with the one on the pix attached

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dozies1: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
shakaz:
thank you for this.

Any idea how large the update is ?
Mine wasn't more than 200mb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It does not necessarily affect the brand negatively, if anything it strengthens the brand.

Imagine them having big time shareholders in loads of countries, route to entry via lobbying would be made much easier and they would also have the financial backing and leverage, to massively expand into various countries.......

The more markets they can penetrate, directly translates into positive balance sheets......

Thanks boss, It was way over my head when I read the news,Couldn't understand a word of it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lekerhymes(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lekerhymes:
* Etisalat data is back*

*Do you have an Etisalat Sim?*

*Is the standard Etisalat data fee subscription too expensive for you?*

*Worry not, because the solution for data is here*

*Why buy standard Etisalat data of 2.5Gb for N2000, when you can get the same Etisalat data for #1400

*think smart, think wise*

*Join the moving train now for all your Etisalat data services*

*New Etisalat 9mobile package & Price list*

*2.5Gb 1400*
*5gb 2300*
*7.5gb 3200*
*10gb 4200*
*11gb 4600*

*Contact me on 07034643236*
*Legit and guaranteed.*
*Validity is one month.*

*@LekeData ur trusted number one data retailer*
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
sharex15:
just ordered Redmi note 5 from noobody express shipping. Na to wait now
u got urself a very good phone from a great man a.k.a Mr Noobody

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
DestinyToRule:
Pls gurus in da house, how do i move app to second space. When i create 2nd space d apps i needed were not included pls help.

Pls gurus help iz urgent.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rust6(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please how does this 9pay works on playstore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Well said. IPOs are bigger and better way of injecting funds into an organization just like you've said.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daris(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Guys please need help, I downloaded a cracked application online, since i downloaded this apps
i started seeing different pop up ads on my phone even after deleting this apps they keeps poping up.
kindly help to get the ads of my phone!
please GURUs what do i do?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
daris:
Guys please need help, I downloaded a cracked application online, since i downloaded this apps
i started seeing different pop up ads on my phone even after deleting this apps they keeps poping up.

You have installed a maliciously patched apk file.......

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
daris:

Try using Malwarebytes to fish out the monkeys.....

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
DestinyToRule:

Apps that allow second space capabilities, are not decided by the user.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
shosky1794:

Well said. IPOs are bigger and better way of injecting funds into an organization just like you've said.

Imagine those that bought shares at RIM..... When the going was good, den dey ball........ All of a sudden the game changed, translating to massive losses......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
shakaz:

Its 3/32gb. Whats the size of the update.

And is it same with the one on the pix attached

What's the name of these theme?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
DestinyToRule:

Go to the new second space, open phone settings / second space / move data/app settings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Shabib:
I can't seem to find fonts again in settings. Anyone care to help??
... I have posted such before... Lemme check for it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ifedith:

Download micustomfont from playstore, and ifont. Then download any font u like from ifont, or download ur customized own, theme it with ifont. Go to micustomfont and, go to miui folder, check the folder ull see the font ur themed using the ifont earlier, select the font and apply, reboot and viola. wink
This is it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Use FBN MasterCard.
It works on google? Tried my gtb mastercard on their cloud platform, didn't work
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
adamix:

It works on google? Tried my gtb mastercard on their cloud platform, didn't work

Last time I checked, it did.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrReeseG(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Help!!!

So, my sisters xiaomi redmi note 4x phone fell and the screen is now broken..she no let me hear word again o because na me convince am to buy better phone...

How much would it cost to get another and fix it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Last time I checked, it did.
Yes FBN MasterCard worked for me when I purchased Poweramp app then. D card had even expired and I didn't renew it because not interested in paying First bank N52.5 card maintenance fee every month

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) ... (9311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: funkyjms, Buchika and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.