Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9153542 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Worksunlimited:

What's your beef with mtk sef?

My note 4 pro prime lasts longer than that by the way...

I dont hate MTK devices, am comparing the slim N4x to phones with low powered processor and huge bulging batteries.. if you are talking of redmi 4 prime, its an SD625 ( a well known power efficent soc)phone with a huge battery just as the N4X...

Update: I have had to correct my error after Mckandre pointed it out, Xiaomi can throw one of easily with there different variants my bad.. Do you mind sharing your battery stats on here, I received RN4 MTK 3/64gb last week before sending of to my sister, most I got was 6 hours sort medium use..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

thanks bro.

GrandMufti, what then will b the implication if I no get money for the shipping?

pls, is there a way around it aside paying for the shipping cost?

If I can't afford the shipping cost ,Will the item get to Nigeria, and how will I claim it at the post office ?

You can use the seller's shipping method. The only thing is that it would take a month or more to arrive. If you are lucky, you might get it in 3 weeks. Also you can't track it.

If it doesn't arrive after a 35 days, go to the post office and ask if they have your 'letter'. If the item weighs more than 0.5kg, you'll be required to pay ₦500. Otherwise, they'll ask you 'anything for boys?' grin even if you don't have money to pay them, be polite.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cgame:
Over 10 pages just today... Una try
Hw far.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ehen people with Mi 5 should give us battery review. Seems am pitching my tent there. So how does the battery fare?

Cc Dam5reey
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
hilario12:
its very annoying self...I wan buy Xiomi mi5s or mi5...I have my money ready...but d process of buying just seems complex and frustrating self...who wan sell please

Mine's on the way. This is just tempting. cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
hilario12:
its very annoying self...I wan buy Xiomi mi5s or mi5...I have my money ready...but d process of buying just seems complex and frustrating self...who wan sell please

Cool down and DIY. Most people here started like you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
PROSE5:
How long does it take the redmi note 4x to charge
My own never land, but na around 3 hrs. I go still confirm am for dream today sha.grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
GrandMufti:

Cool down and DIY. Most people here started like you.
If e nr dey patient with going through appeal, make he provide cards make we help am na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
GrandMufti:

There are so many good ones out there, but I prefer blackberry keyboard.

Will check it out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
My Redmi Note 4x shipped with official global ROM of Redmi Note 4(SD) and I've made up my mind to return my phone to the Redmi Note 4x path, I want to install the official global ROM of Redmi Note 4x, how do I go about it?
CC Grandmufti, Rookidmart, Gptech (even though your phone still they fly), Princetom1, Dam5reey, fibonacci2526, Noobody, please come and help me oooh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
nadalion:
My Redmi Note 4x shipped with official global ROM of Redmi Note 4(SD) and I've made up my mind to return my phone to the Redmi Note 4x path, I want to install the official global ROM of Redmi Note 4x, how do I go about it?
CC Grandmufti, Rookidmart, Gptech (even though your phone still they fly), Princetom1, Dam5reey, fibonacci2526, Noobody, please come and help me oooh.

I'll suggest you enjoy your phone first, before you migrate. No much difference between the roms anyway.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
GrandMufti:

I'll suggest you enjoy your phone first, before you migrate. No much difference between the roms anyway.
But in terms of update rollout won't one get update faster than the other? 4x is more recent that's why I want to Port.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
nadalion:

You might have to unlock your bootloader to be able to have that kind of control. But I gather the roms are exactly the same so why do you want to switch.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
iheanyi4u:

You might have to unlock your bootloader to be able to have that kind of control. But I gather the roms are exactly the same so why do you want to switch.
If they are the same then I would like to use the note 4x version of it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
nadalion:
If they are the same then I would like to use the note 4x version of it.
Waste of data.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
nadalion:
But in terms of update rollout won't one get update faster than the other? 4x is more recent that's why I want to Port.

It's the stability of the update that matters, not how recent it is. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xtianvic(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pls someone should tell me all about coupons. How they can be gotten, their usefelness, effects, etc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
GrandMufti:

Okay, you have a point...
GrandMufti:

GrandMufti:

Okay, you have a point...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gptech:

My own never land, but na around 3 hrs. I go still confirm am for dream today sha.grin.
Joseph the dreamer or Akeem, the dream! Nna, I give you both sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
jboixxx:

Joseph the dreamer or Akeem, the dream! Nna, I give you both sef
Goan sleep o, but nr near my dreamland sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
please we need a battery review on MI5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gptech:

Goan sleep o, but nr near my dreamland sha.
Just de wake up from Dreamland ni o cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Memphisbleek:

Damn...that's high nah

High? When i checked, the seller u asked the 128 gig rom version from said is 218k. Right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cgame: 12:13am On Mar 29, 2017
hilario12:
please we need a battery review on MI5

Check GSM arena..
The battery life of mi5 is good..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 12:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Baroba:

I dont hate MTK devices, am comparing the slim N4x to phones with low powered processor and huge bulging batteries.. Note4 prime is an SD625 ( a well known power efficent soc)phone with a huge battery just as the N4X, It is supposed to have better endurance, 5 inch as opposed to N4x's 5.5 screen..
always try to ascertain properly first.note 4 prime doesnt come with SD625 it has an MTK chipset, infact theres nothing like note 4 prime with SD chipset.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 2:06am On Mar 29, 2017
Mckandre:
always try to ascertain properly first.note 4 prime doesnt come with SD625 it has an MTK chipset, infact theres nothing like note 4 prime with SD chipset.

Thanks my bad, if he was talking of Note 4 with helio X20, its not even in competition with N4x when it comes to battery.. I thought he meant Redmi 4 pro..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:45am On Mar 29, 2017
GrandMufti:

You can use the seller's shipping method. The only thing is that it would take a month or more to arrive. If you are lucky, you might get it in 3 weeks. Also you can't track it.

If it doesn't arrive after a 35 days, go to the post office and ask if they have your 'letter'. If the item weighs more than 0.5kg, you'll be required to pay ₦500. Otherwise, they'll ask you 'anything for boys?' grin even if you don't have money to pay them, be polite.

Goodluck

Thank you very much brother .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 6:20am On Mar 29, 2017
Good morning. I made a purchase using my alipocket yesterday, but I want to cancel it. The order is yet to be shipped by them seller.

My qst is, if I cancel the order, how soon will my money be refunded to my Alipocket?

Thank you.

cc: GrandMufti, nobody, Gptech, princetom1, rookimart
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 6:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Good morning. I made a purchase using my alipocket yesterday, but I want to cancel it. The order is yet to be shipped by them seller.

My qst is, if I cancel the order, how soon will my money be refunded to my Alipocket?

Thank you.

I think the refund is immediate. I am not sure though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 6:48am On Mar 29, 2017
sapienman:

I think the refund is immediate. I am not sure though.
Thank you bro. I really appreciate ur response.
Please, I need someone that knows how sure this is to help out.
Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:50am On Mar 29, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Thank you.

The moment u cancel the order one item has not been shipped. I did it yesterday sef grin

One of the benefits of alipocket
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Thank you.

If u cancel the order and the seller agree to it, you will get ur refund in ur alipocket within hours, although aliexpress will notify you that ur refund is within 3 and 7 days but u will get it very fast, it still happened to me last week

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (9314) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.