Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno (6990 Views)

More Faster, More Affordable Internet Expirence With Webliite From Google / MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests / Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Xhaka(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mobileman829:
All these Infinix argument sef, OP please next time try and compare tecno with Gionee, cos infinix is in a higher league of its own
You must be kidding

1 Like

Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by singlar: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2016
LOL Interesting!! The op has spoken!! case closed
paulinoace0:

drop your points may be I might reason with you we all are humans but if you haven't use either phones then you might just be the one in hailing the weed and ginger am smoking
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
All the people arguing for and against bring your pics and post lets all compare. OP Im seeing just 5 apps on ur hot 2, yet u said u run more than on ur C8 where I counted 7
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
HannibalXVI:
All the people arguing for and against bring your pics and post lets all compare. OP Im seeing just 5 apps on ur hot 2, yet u said u run more than on ur C8 where I counted 7
The OP is confused
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
jaysay:
If you check out bbs.tecno-mobile.com you'll see how happy people are when they finally see the light. You don't even know how to use a TECNO phone.

Use a standard test if you must compare. Comparing Zero 3 to BOOM J8? Shift abeg. I have both phone. I like the Zero 3 for screen size and lite weight. Boom J8 is prettier and the headphones are lit. I can borrow you for a week. Just ask me OP.
i am also a member of that forum. in fact, I spend so much time there learning
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Ana5000(f): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
i am also a member of that forum. in fact, I spend so much time there learning

Yeah it's a cool forum.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by paulabdeel(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tecno, Infinix and Itel are owned by one company.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Amerage(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
I don't get it when people argue so blindly. I have use both phones before and trust me, multitasking on infinix phone is always better than that of tecno.

I ones use camon c8 and trust me I regret using it. to play ordinary killer bean on it is a problem

1 Like

Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2016
abeg everyone use the phone you like without comparing. its not hard really, buy a phone, mind your business.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by safas20(f): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2016
For saying this truth may your days be long on earth. Infinix will always be faster.
Amerage:
I don't get it when people argue so blindly. I have use both phones before and trust me, multitasking on infinix phone is always better than that of tecno.

I ones use camon c8 and trust me I regret using it. to play ordinary killer bean on it is a problem

1 Like

Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by safas20(f): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2016
grin, it is not a crime to compare nah.
monsieurpaul:
abeg everyone use the phone you like without comparing. its not hard really, buy a phone, mind your business.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Leobreezy(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Even C8 multitask better.

PS I proudly use boomJ8
Look at how you're displaying your ignorance. C8 multitasks better? When the number one problem of c8 is that you can't even run more than 2 apps at a time. 2016 and people are still installing ram expander on top 1 GB ram phone. Be here deceiving people, karma will pay you back.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Leobreezy(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2016
paulinoace0:

Don't have 2 much time for arguments cause am busy with other things
Take a look at this screen shots
Am not running any app on my c8 look at the ram usage
But am running 7 apps on my hot2 look at the ram usage
No point defending your points bro it's clear enough for anyone smart to see. Guys don't purchase tecno as before, 8 out of 10 guys I see every day use an infinix note or hot 2.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Leobreezy(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
lol the screenshot above shows your remaining RAM not RAM used , camon c8 is still better i can upload my tecno w4 own for you to see
You're not deceiving anyone but yourself. Anyone who has actually used a c8 knows it indicates the amount of ram used.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by chymavis(f): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2016
Please infinix users, is there a way I can take screenshots with my infinix zero 2. I have not been able to do that. please help.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by gonaij: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2016
You just spoke the truth bro, Infinix have taken over the market, not just the sleek designs but the functionalities, multitasking and battery life is what makes people use infinix so well, i use one too by the way.
Leobreezy:
No point defending your points bro it's clear enough for anyone smart to see. Guys don't purchase tecno as before, 8 out of 10 guys I see every day use an infinix note or hot 2.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ForeverNew(f): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Screenshots? Have you tried the normal power button and volume button?
chymavis:
Please infinix users, is there a way I can take screenshots with my infinix zero 2. I have not been able to do that. please help.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
lol the screenshot above shows your remaining RAM not RAM used , camon c8 is still better i can upload my tecno w4 own for you to see

The reason I prefer the Tecno W4 is the fact that it has the marshmallow OS
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by chymavis(f): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverNew:
Screenshots? Have you tried the normal power button and volume button?

Thanks, it worked

1 Like

Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Carlcaresophia: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2016
chymavis:
Hello chymavis, you can try to press power button and the volume- at the same time. Thank you!
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Mobileman829(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2016
And you must be....stupid
Xhaka:

You must be kidding
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Mobileman829(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2016
LOL, Marshmallow that does not work well on the W4. grin grin grin grin grin
ChidinmaRose:

The reason I prefer the Tecno W4 is the fact that it has the marshmallow OS
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by kendrick2: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Preference differs sha..... im not so sure but I think you can wipe cache without having bad effects on the phone
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Onerandomgirl(f): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
I like infinix but right now am waiting for them to bring a phone that will rival samsung or iPhone sef.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Pheeknow: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
But the RAM issue is usually a Tecno issue sha
kendrick2:
Preference differs sha..... im not so sure but I think you can wipe cache without having bad effects on the phone
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by daphid25(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Onerandomgirl:
I like infinix but right now am waiting for them to bring a phone that will rival samsung or iPhone sef.
Forget about that
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Pheeknow: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Are they releasing a new phone this month?
Onerandomgirl:
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by johnjameson: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Enough comparison sef both cant be the same in all aspects
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Mustack: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2016
see brother beefing each other
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by kingsamm(m): 1:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Xhaka:
I can bet it that boom j8 multitask better than any infinix phone.
Minus Zero 3
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Xhaka(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mobileman829:
And you must be....stupid
I know you're stup!d, you don't need to tell me.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Xhaka(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
kingsamm:

Minus Zero 3
Maybe, maybe not embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Need Of Subsciption To Download Heavy Games / Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.