Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) (5145 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Niger Delta Avengers Have Crippled Oil Production In Nigeria- Ibe Kachikwu - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2016
Pls stop the lies.
They are demanding for Niger delta republic.
see photo screen shot from their website thanks.

1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 08, 2016
And where's Niger-Delta exactly?

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by TippyTop(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2016
*Edited*

I had to edit my post, didn't realise the objective here was to pour scorn on Igbos. For those of us who really want a Niger Delta republic, we have since learnt we need Igbos just as the Igbos need us.

This thread only serves Hausa/Fulani raping of the Niger Delta.

17 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by Ikwerreboy(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2016
BADNEAT:
And where's Niger-Delta exactly?
Are u a fool? . Ask me again. The guy above me needs medical check up. . greed will kill all of you. . have u sudden abandon biafra for Niger delta? .

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by dreamworld: 12:32pm On May 08, 2016
OK.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 08, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

Are u a fool?
Ask me again. The guy above me needs medical check up.
greed will kill all of you.
have u sudden abandon biafra for Niger delta?
answer d question, and I'll answer urs..
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by MotherConfesor(f): 12:45pm On May 08, 2016
Another terrorist group in d making!!!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2016
BADNEAT:
answer d question, and I'll answer urs..

Igbos are bereft of ideological framework of achieving their objective, they have resulted to the use of niger delta avengers to further thier cause yet they said they dont recognise the name niger delta. Very greedy set of people.
Niger delta Avengers are fighting for Niger delta republic as seen on photo.
While Nnamdi kanu is dying in prison and IPOB members have return back to their businesses, selling fake products imported from Yoruba land and Niger delta as biafra is landlocked.
I had the igbos say they can build sea port in river Niger. very funny indeed.
They will keep shouting on facebook, we can build sea port in River Niger while
Cross Rivers state govt (Calabar, capital of Niger delta republic) have just comense the construction of Cross River State world class sea port.
Niger delta republic is Better than Igbo dominated biafra. (65% igbo while 35% Niger delta in the assume biafra) .
In Niger delta republic we stand.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 08, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

Igbos are bereft of ideological framework of achieving their objective, they have resulted to the use of niger delta avengers to further thier cause yet they said they dont recognise the name niger delta. Very greedy set of people.
While Nnamdi kanu is dying in prison and IPOB members have return back to their businesses, selling fake products imported from Yoruba land and Niger delta as biafra is landlocked.
Cross Rivers state govt (Calabar, capital of Niger delta republic) have just comense the construction of Cross River State world class sea port.
Niger delta republic is Better than Igbo dominated biafra. (65% igbo while 35% Niger delta in the assume biafra) .
you're obviously Deluded

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 08, 2016
*in ipob voice*

Op and naijadelta avengers are northerners.

Enough of this divide and rule.
ijaw, itsekiri, urhobo, ika, anioma are all IBO descendants.
PH is igwoecha
grin grin

Greedy people of the eastern part of the zoo want to join their landlocked eroded region with the blessed region of south south by force and at the same time rule over them like ojuku and their dilector had planned...Use their resources to develop a region that has nothing to offer humanity except crime and red mud grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by TippyTop(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2016
For Niger Delta to come to fruition we need the Igbos.

Confronting the Igbos whilst leaving those who milk the region is suicidal for the agitation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by TippyTop(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2016
@Badneat
Didn't realise the OP was the same Ikwere fool operating numerous monikers and useless threads to castigate Igbo people, my bad bro.

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by TippyTop(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2016
[s]
Ikwerreboy:

[/s]

Continue to blame Igbo people while Hausa/Fulani rape and molest our lands.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by sammyj: 1:46pm On May 08, 2016
In as much as I support thier cause I believe this can be much more effective without violence. The group can do better by not destroying our infrastructure causing further environmental hazards for their people! !!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2016
believe me you and akwa ibom man will chose to go with igbos than an ijaws man... . That's a fact ... .
Ijaws are oppressive and yribalistic ask the other Rivers people how they felt under the old Rivers State

If Niger Delta wants there own Republic. .. . Fine... Let them allow each tribe to chose were they stand

The real reason igbos need the ijaws is just to have access to the sea that's it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Continue to blame Igbo people while Hausa/Fulani rape and molest our lands.

continue to add Niger delta to ur Biafra while we blow up pipelines demanding Niger delta republic

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by Ariani: 1:52pm On May 08, 2016
This Yorubaboy again? A grown man who keep calling himself a boy.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by TippyTop(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

continue to add Niger delta to ur Biafra while we blow up pipelines demanding Niger delta republic

Didn't know you were the same ikwere guy with hundreds of monikers attacking Igbo people. Call me Indian if you like, the Ikwere people are a minority in Niger Delta proper, your views mean nada.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by zuchyblink(m): 2:02pm On May 08, 2016
I like the Niger-Delta struggle because i know Igbos in SS will easily pull out from the union to join their brothers in Biafra and even Efik-Ibibio-anangs

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:11pm On May 08, 2016
This minority again!! Lol. How do u feel when they call u minority in ur own country....
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by ahaz: 2:31pm On May 08, 2016
mrvitalis:
believe me you and akwa ibom man will chose to go with igbos than an ijaws man... . That's a fact ... .
Ijaws are oppressive and yribalistic ask the other Rivers people how they felt under the old Rivers State

If Niger Delta wants there own Republic. .. . Fine... Let them allow each tribe to chose were they stand

The real reason igbos need the ijaws is just to have access to the sea that's it
my broda u said it all, am an ikwere man from isiokpo and i can tell who cares to listern that d igbos dont need we nija deltans and their only reason for including us to there strugle is d sea notting else..
atimes i laugh wen i see kids on dis forum or some yorubas hidding undee a moniker spawning trash like d op who call himself ikereboy...i tell u dat no reasonable nijerdeltan insults an igbo man cos we are brotyers especally events of this last few years jas shown us who are our allys are..so even if we go oud seoeratw ways we and d igbos must have a good understanding like nigeria and niger or britain and d us.
as for individual tribes refferandum will take care of rhat, dont ne suprised if the idomas and part of igalas indicate intrest..all we know is that we are tired of the zoo.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by naijacampu(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2016
Igbos have their flaws, yes, but they are not militants and will never be.
We will only defend ourselves and properties not destroy our land.
No sane Igbo will be a part of group that is destroying pipelines and waiting for 'negotiations'.
I support Niger Delta or whatever they call themselves in self determination but anybody who destroy properties in the name of Igbos or Biafra is a lair.
If 'Niger Delta' people don't want Nigeria, they should convey a meeting and express themselves. Let referendum be conducted and then their Independence, I think they have been cheated/exploited in this Nigeria for a long time now.
Youths should desist from any form of criminal activities.
Igbos are never part of any Pipeline vandals or militancy and will never be. So yes count Igbos out of your militancy.
Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by optional1(f): 3:38pm On May 08, 2016
Let's b washing sha.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by kernel501: 3:43pm On May 08, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

Your biggest nightmare is Biafra. Imagine been scared of a man who doesn't want you again, you must be a loser by all standard to fight him.

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by kernel501: 3:48pm On May 08, 2016
sammyj:
In as much as I support thier cause I believe this can be much more effective without violence. The group can do better by not destroying our infrastructure causing further environmental hazards for their people! !!

My brother, who wants a fight? The Biafrans that wants out, or Nigerians who wants to force them to the union. We, Igbos do not have a reason to fight.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by Beremx(f): 3:50pm On May 08, 2016
Where are those my Igbo brothers who have been hailing the activities of the Niger Delta militants who call themselves Avengers? Una see una life?

attachee by force no good o!

hahahahaha!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by ahaz: 3:51pm On May 08, 2016
kernel501:

Your biggest nightmare is Biafra. Imagine been scared of a man who doesn't want you again, you must be a loser by all standard to fight him.
imagine the pld fooool..d worst bw say d useless yoruobber goat no no say him be person papa.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by kernel501: 3:55pm On May 08, 2016
ahaz:
imagine the pld fooool..d worst bw say d useless yoruobber goat no no say him be person papa.

Nwanne, please lets leave this people, lets continue the competition among Igbo states, as to better ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by crownbryan(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2016
You all can't rant for as long as you have the time, but seceding of various tribes is long over due and am afraid it won't happen without civil war which is looming. I hate this marriage, so much hate being propagated for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by vanbonattel: 4:00pm On May 08, 2016
kernel501:

Nwanne, please lets leave this people, lets continue the competition among Igbo states, as to better ourselves.

If every tribe is asked to stay alone and feed itself, I think the Igbos will do better than every Nigerian tribe for now, sea port or no sea port.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra New Fraud Scheme Exposed / IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help / Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.