Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out (195574 Views)

2016/2017 LAUTECH Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out / 2016/2017 University of Jos Postgraduate Admission List Is Out / 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by DRscience(f): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
MekeLaw:
Please how do we modify thIs form
please can someone answer? I am having thr same complain
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Emmaloh: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
For those who have paid their sch fees, pls ow do i Print my invoice to chek ow much am to pay. tnks
a gud reply wil b appreciated
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by babyfaceafrica: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
temaking1:

As regards the transcript, are we to collect it by hand or it's the school that will post it to U. I.
In short, will appreciate more clarity on the issue of transcript particularly it's mode of transfer.
Thank you.
if you like send by dhl,if you like deliver by hand..just make sure transcript label is there..simple!!!!!!
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by MekeLaw: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
To join whatsapp group, send me a text on whatsapp via 08025891150
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by babyfaceafrica: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
DannyJ7717:

How do we attach Transcript label to the transcript??

Is there a way to print d transcript label during d registration??
you will see it on the the registeration portal..look well
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Meeddah: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mj
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by sojoawo: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please i need the p.g admission prospectus. Send it to my e mail address: sojoawo@gmail.com
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by hardedeji1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
UI form is not yet out.. Nothing has been said about it on the main site. If u follow one unofficial link, na OYO u dey o. Don't fall victim to scammers. Besides, ur application number must look like "PGX170615********"(date u registered) and not PGS345777**********(random numbers) that I've been seeing around. UI's official mail ad is "info@pgschool.ui.edu.ng. If u get a mail from an ad apart from this, consider it scam.

You're welcome.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by DawnEden(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
hardedeji1:
UI form is not yet out.. Nothing has been said about it on the main site. If u follow one unofficial link, na OYO u dey o. Don't fall victim to scammers. Besides, ur application number must look like "PGX170615********"(date u registered) and not PGS345777**********(random numbers) that I've been seeing around. UI's official mail ad is "info@pgschool.ui.edu.ng. If u get a mail from an ad apart from this, consider it scam.

You're welcome.
Abeg who is this... U r so on a long thing... Before stating unnecessary facts. Pls go to the PG school and confirm your self
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Spazwik: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
But why is the PGSchool not Clarifying things for us too, .I sent them a mail no reply,also tried calling them no answers
DawnEden:

Abeg who is this... U r so on a long thing... Before stating unnecessary facts. Pls go to the PG school and confirm your self
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by DawnEden(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Spazwik:
But why is the PGSchool not Clarifying things for us too, .I sent them a mail no reply,also tried calling them no answers
You knw what go to the pgshool site and check admission you will see the necessary information u need
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by huslerr(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
has anybody been able to modify data?
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by DRscience(f): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
huslerr:
has anybody been able to modify data?
my dear No oooooo, infact when i login to check, i saw another person document uploded on my form. I'm so confused
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Spazwik: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2017
I have gone through the site severally and if you read the popup on the front page, it says don't register on any other site other than admission.pgschool.ui.edu.ng . So they are causing confusions themselves
DawnEden:

You knw what go to the pgshool site and check admission you will see the necessary information u need
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by huslerr(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
DRscience:
my dear No oooooo, infact when i login to check, i saw another person document uploded on my form. I'm so confused
Lol... same thing happened to me when I was trying to generate my invoice. had to use another email.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by DRscience(f): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
huslerr:
Lol... same thing happened to me when I was trying to generate my invoice. had to use another email.
what is the way out nw!
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by SUCCESSUCHE: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
A neat room with tap water available at Agbowo for 65k total package(this includes agent fee, electricity bill and waste disposal bill.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by SUCCESSUCHE: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
SUCCESSUCHE:
A neat room with tap water available at Agbowo for 65k total package(this includes agent fee, electricity bill and waste disposal bill.
Contact 08112422857
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by temaking1: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Julivas:

Pm me or drop ur whatsapp number to get it and other supporting items

please need details about Masters programme in Financial Mathematics. The tuition and then after EPT, what next? Thank you
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by temaking1: 12:05am On Jun 27, 2017
Agnesgrace:
Please, am preparing to obtain ui maters form in Financial Mathematics,pls great ones I really need samples of the past questions of test for English proficiency. Please help....thanks and God bless.

Please, I 've you gotten any updated info concerning the master programe in financial mathematics.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Julivas(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2017
temaking1:

please need details about Masters programme in Financial Mathematics. The tuition and then after EPT, what next? Thank you
The form is out
After ept, if the population for the course is high, then prepare for department test.
As regard fees, keep average of 150k
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by huslerr(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2017
DRscience:
what is the way out nw!
the only solution is for you to complain to their support team directly so they can fix it
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by DRscience(f): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
huslerr:
the only solution is for you to complain to their support team directly so they can fix it
have you done that for yours?
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Julivas(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
temaking1:

PROFESSIONAL MASTERS DEGREE IN FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS (MFM)
(Department of Mathematics)
The Programme
The programme is open to all interested and qualified applicants with sufficient mathematical background.
Admission Requirements:14
Admission to Professional Master in Financial Mathematics is open to:
a. Graduates of this University and other approved Universities and higher institutions recognized by the Senate of the University of Ibadan, with a minimum of 3rd Class honors degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering and Social Sciences. It is however required that non-Mathematics graduates must pass a minimum of four (4) courses in Mathematical Sciences. Such courses are Elementary Differential Equations, Elementary Algebra, Calculus, Elementary Statistics, Computer Programming, Mathematical Analysis, Operations Research and Numerical Analysis during their undergraduate programme.
b. Holders of H.N.D. with a minimum of Lower Credit in the above specified disciplines shall be considered. They are however required to have passed a minimum of four courses in the Mathematical Sciences at both OND/HND levels.
In addition to the above requirements, applicants must satisfy the ‘O’ level first degree matriculation requirements of the University of Ibadan, i.e. five O’ level credit passes at one sitting or six O’ level credit passes at two sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology and any other two Science subjects.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by temaking1: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Julivas:

PROFESSIONAL MASTERS DEGREE IN FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS (MFM)
(Department of Mathematics)
The Programme
The programme is open to all interested and qualified applicants with sufficient mathematical background.
Admission Requirements:14
Admission to Professional Master in Financial Mathematics is open to:
a. Graduates of this University and other approved Universities and higher institutions recognized by the Senate of the University of Ibadan, with a minimum of 3rd Class honors degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering and Social Sciences. It is however required that non-Mathematics graduates must pass a minimum of four (4) courses in Mathematical Sciences. Such courses are Elementary Differential Equations, Elementary Algebra, Calculus, Elementary Statistics, Computer Programming, Mathematical Analysis, Operations Research and Numerical Analysis during their undergraduate programme.
b. Holders of H.N.D. with a minimum of Lower Credit in the above specified disciplines shall be considered. They are however required to have passed a minimum of four courses in the Mathematical Sciences at both OND/HND levels.
In addition to the above requirements, applicants must satisfy the ‘O’ level first degree matriculation requirements of the University of Ibadan, i.e. five O’ level credit passes at one sitting or six O’ level credit passes at two sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology and any other two Science subjects.

Thanks for the info..I appreciate.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by huslerr(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
DRscience:
have you done that for yours?
nope... I used another mail for mine. thankfully, it occurred before I paid the invoice
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Meeddah: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2017
Morning everyone, pls how do I go about the referee stuff? I don't know any lecturer biko
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Adet5(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2017
Pls, if anyone has an idea if UI business school run an academics masters. I tried to generate my invoice and it keep bringing professional masters. I need someone to enlighten me on this. Secondly, I saw industrial and Labour Relation as an option under sociology department and i need clarification on this program because someone said it might also be a professional master that i should go for industrial sociology. Pls i need someone to help me out, i am far from ibadan.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by DRscience(f): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
huslerr:
nope... I used another mail for mine. thankfully, it occurred before I paid the invoice
lucky you! Seems something is wrong with their portal, a friend that went to bank to pay today was told the portal is down.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by dayjeee(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
pls when will payment of skul fees for 2017/18 be due?

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (71) (Reply)

Six (6) Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.