Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents (18684 Views)

Get Your Whiteboard Animation And Explainer Video Done At Affordable Prices. / Get Whiteboard Animation And Explainer Videos For Your Business / Any Whiteboard Animation/ Explainer Video Expert In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 1:32pm On May 08, 2016
Welcome! You can now choose from either a UK or US accent for the voiceover on advert you order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpufYhIC4vc

Have always wanted to do something to promote this forum in my own way. I believe every Nigerian should be a Nairalander, because this forum have impacted my life positively in countless ways. So I decided to make this video advert of Nairaland. Please let me know what you guys think of it. check out the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_WO4I099h4

If you ever need me to help you make a video advert for your products/services/blogs/companies/websites, just for a token, contact me ==> Myvideoadverts at gmail.com
or visit www.fiver.com for my performance reviews, www.advertvideos..com for more details.
You can also order WHITEBOARD EXPLAINER VIDEOS for a for your new products and services.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYdZLPQMzqw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xz-jzWK9U
Share your videos with freinds, family, business associates, people you meet on daily basis e.t.c... Also make sure you distribute the videos online(Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, G+, LinkedIn, Instagram, Nairaland, Whatsapp, BBM, skpye e.t.c).

Video adverts is a Digital Marketing startegy that proves effective in selling your products and services out to the world for decades.
SEENAIJA.COM's video advert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLHQfz42XGM

This video is for Aminat508 the CEO Of Amiloaded.com, here is the link to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTlUI0kqPyc

ABV FASHION DESIGN ACADEMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFT-ciwvn8

A video advert made for www.Amway.com/nafisatsouli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zumzrAAc_rA

Video advert made for www.deedeesblog.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvItAkrbE9s

The video advert i made for my blog www.androsurf.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSrrbsOQQzg

A video advert I just completed for www.eduregard.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fJr5PACEOM

Still working on some other projects... will be updating the thread after the completion of each project. You can contact me on whatsapp if you want me to help you make a short video advert for your product/services/companies/schools/e.t.c...
CONTACT ME: Myvideoadverts at gmail.com

MODS, what do you think? cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02LjUzN1mc8

1 Like

Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2016
Need to book this space first.

Modified:

Nice work, but your advert was WWWW.nairaland.com. Also you skipped Cartalk angry, also when making an advert that is not culture related, the voice should not have any accents.
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by redsconsult(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2016
Nice concept ... video marketing new ways of reaching out to millions of customers. Very interractive and infornative
Thumbs up dude...
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 1:41pm On May 08, 2016
redsconsult:
Nice concept ... video marketing new ways of reaching out to millions of customers. Very interractive and infornative
Thumbs up dude...
Thanks! wink

Some marketers are caught in the conundrum of trying to decide whether to embark on a video advertising campaign – or wondering why they’re already doing it. Put simply, if you’re not using video as part of your marketing strategy, you’ll be left behind. Here are nine reasons why.

1. Your customers are watching more video. The statistics prove that your target audience is watching video, which is probably the only benefit you need to hear:
92% of B2B prospects consume online video
4 billion videos are watched on YouTube every day
About one-third of shoppers will purchase a product after viewing a video ad
2. Video ads convert sales. The biggest names in online marketplaces, including Amazon and eBay, report that adding a video ad to a product description increases the chances of a shopper buying that item by up to 35%.

3. People share video. Those who view a video ad and find it interesting or valuable will share it with their followers on social media. In fact, more than 700 videos are shared by Twitter users every minute. This phenomenon can increase your video’s exposure exponentially.

4. Video ads do well among mobile users. The number of people watching videos on mobile devices continues its upward climb. One interesting statistic for companies distributing video is that 88% of short pieces, around 30 seconds, are watched through to the end on mobile. The same isn’t true for those viewing the ad on a computer.

5. Video is an excellent format for informing and educating. Because it incorporates audio and visual elements that appeal to multiple senses, video ads perform as well as educational tools. They’re especially effective when used for product demonstrations or in as How-To guides, as viewers can actually see how certain things work or learn a new skill.

6. Search engines love video. The biggest search engine companies put a priority on video content when making tweaks to the algorithms that present certain sites higher on the rankings page. Distributing videos via social media, posting them on blogs and embedding them on your website increases the likelihood that your target audience will find you when searching for relevant information.

7. A video conveys huge amounts of information in a short time. You can say more in a shorter amount of time on video as compared to text. Video is more engaging to the senses, so it can convey more information by showing and telling at the same time.

8. Video tells your story better than other formats. The emotional impact of video ads is significant. You make a more solid personal relationship when you’re storytelling through sight and sound, connecting a viewer’s emotions to your product or service.

9. Analytics are telling. The primary video sites, including Facebook and YouTube, include features that enable you to see how your content performs. Knowing the views, shares, likes and social interactions can help you plan future campaigns, which makes your content more effective at reaching your target audience.

If these advantages of video advertising don’t motivate you to get on board, here’s one more big reason to do it: Your competition is distributing videos and capturing the attention of your potential customers. Now, you no longer have to wonder if you should bring video into your marketing fold.
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by darkenkach(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2016
Smart guy.
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 1:55pm On May 08, 2016
darkenkach:
Smart guy.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 2:02pm On May 08, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
Need to book this space first.

Modified:

Nice work, but your advert was WWWW.nairaland.com. Also you skipped Cartalk angry, also when making an advert that is not culture related, the voice should not have any accents.

I decided to make the video short, which didn't allow me to mention all the sections on nairaland (you know that we naija people don't like to waste MB on a looooong thing wink )
I so much appreciate the critique, its a head up for me... thanks!

1 Like

Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by fattbabakay(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2016
He he. This dude is too smart... But trust me, you are good! Thumbsup
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by fattbabakay(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
Androsurf can u msg me on whatsapp abeg couldn't get ur number...
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 4:05pm On May 08, 2016
fattbabakay:
He he. This dude is too smart... But trust me, you are good! Thumbsup
Thank you boss smiley
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 4:38pm On May 08, 2016
fattbabakay:
Androsurf can u msg me on whatsapp abeg couldn't get ur number...
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by Sirpluv: 8:37pm On May 08, 2016
Ayaf book space. .

Modified:

mehn this guy is good. . i swear down, nice concept

1 Like

Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 10:05pm On May 08, 2016
Sirpluv:
Ayaf book space. .

Hmmm... I hope you watch the video sha smiley
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 12:05pm On May 09, 2016
People have started placing their video requests... what are you waiting for? They will soon release their opinions on whether what they get is of quality or not. I will be waiting for youwink cool
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 10:41pm On May 10, 2016
Good night!
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 9:40am On May 13, 2016
I just finished creating a video advert for ABV FASHION DESIGN ACADEMY... The link so coming up soon..
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by EduRegard: 6:28pm On May 17, 2016
Thanks dude. Got ma video
Pay after service...very fast and cool delivery

Watch...
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 11:30am On May 18, 2016
EduRegard:
Thanks dude. Got ma video
Pay after service...very fast and cool delivery

Watch...

Am so glad you've came to drop your testimony. cheesy

Here's another video i just made for DEEDEESBLOG. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvItAkrbE9s
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 6:12am On May 21, 2016
A video advert made for www.Amway.com/nafisatsouli (an online store) 20/5/2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zumzrAAc_rA
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by maxdozie(m): 1:07am On May 22, 2016
androsurf:

I decided to make the video short, which didn't allow me to mention all the sections on nairaland (you know that we naija people don't like to waste MB on a looooong thing wink )
I so much appreciate the critique, its a head up for me... thanks!

Got a Job for you bro..
Contact me right now please
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 6:18am On May 22, 2016
maxdozie:

Got a Job for you bro..
Contact me right now please

Alright, will do just that
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 6:58am On May 22, 2016
Sirpluv:
Ayaf book space. .

Modified:

mehn this guy is good. . i swear down, nice concept
Thanks for the compliments cool
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by luvuinxs(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2016
VideoMakerFX is an Adobe Air Software that lets you create those super awesome whiteboard, character

explainer, promotion type videos and of course beautiful Video Sales Letters! The absolute best part about it

is that just saves so much of your time and money! Because it’s just minutes from start to finish to make

your video!

Take a look at the some of the incredible features
• EXPRESS Video Sales Letters let you create quick and easy video sales letters like never before!
• Awesome character, explainer, photo slideshow, whiteboard styles and tons more!
• Fully customize the text and brand the video how you want it to look!
• Add images, change around colors, apply beautiful backgrounds all with ease
Here’s a quick overview of what VideoMakerFX does :
• Creates easy and powerful sales videos
• Makes those character explainer videos that cost THOUSANDS
• Beautiful photo slideshows
• Easy presentation style videos, faster than using PowerPoint
• Creates videos in full HD, exports them in record time!
• It saves your precious time! The learning curve is just minutes!
• Over 200+ Animated Scenes and Slides to use with the software
• Music, beautiful backgrounds, photos and even more stuff
This software was sold for $67 on www.videomakerfx.com...GET IT NOW FOR N4000

NOTE:it can be used in creating videos of all kind, for marketing of product,advert,making whiteboard gig on fiverr and etc.

you can check their website to see all what it can do for you and the price is $67.
but am giving it away for 4k (software and tutorial) you can start making videos and animations in 30 mins,

if you are cool with it,get it at this site http://pdsp.us/videofx
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by peachtree1: 4:47pm On May 22, 2016
Are you a freelancer on fiverr, upwork or elance? Then this is your opportunity to bring all of your ($$) dollars into the store house of the emperor in exchange for Naira.

Yes we are buying your online earnings through payoneer or paypal, and we pay you at a very good rate rather than using the ATM exchange rate of N185/$.

Hit us up on 08132884087 or Visit our office @No 25 Oladimeji Crescent Igbo-Elerin Okokomaiko Lagos.

We would be happy to do business with you.
luvuinxs:
VideoMakerFX is an Adobe Air Software that lets you create those super awesome whiteboard, character

explainer, promotion type videos and of course beautiful Video Sales Letters! The absolute best part about it

is that just saves so much of your time and money! Because it’s just minutes from start to finish to make

your video!

Take a look at the some of the incredible features
• EXPRESS Video Sales Letters let you create quick and easy video sales letters like never before!
• Awesome character, explainer, photo slideshow, whiteboard styles and tons more!
• Fully customize the text and brand the video how you want it to look!
• Add images, change around colors, apply beautiful backgrounds all with ease
Here’s a quick overview of what VideoMakerFX does :
• Creates easy and powerful sales videos
• Makes those character explainer videos that cost THOUSANDS
• Beautiful photo slideshows
• Easy presentation style videos, faster than using PowerPoint
• Creates videos in full HD, exports them in record time!
• It saves your precious time! The learning curve is just minutes!
• Over 200+ Animated Scenes and Slides to use with the software
• Music, beautiful backgrounds, photos and even more stuff
This software was sold for $67 on www.videomakerfx.com...GET IT NOW FOR N4000

NOTE:it can be used in creating videos of all kind, for marketing of product,advert,making whiteboard gig on fiverr and etc.

you can check their website to see all what it can do for you and the price is $67.
but am giving it away for 4k (software and tutorial) you can start making videos and animations in 30 mins,

if you are cool with it,get it at this site http://pdsp.us/videofx
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 22, 2016
Just edit and fill your details in and make a video smiley

Easy to use

Stunning and unique cool

youtube ready

Covers all niche

androsurf, you can contact me if interested, i think you should upgrade your templates tongue undecided cheesy grin

androsurf:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 7:59pm On May 22, 2016
Anabell2:
I also have over 250 animated powerpoint templates and over 1,000 After Effects Templates

I use them for my clients smiley

Just edit and fill your details in and make a video smiley

Easy to use

Stunning and unique cool

youtube ready

Covers all niche

androsurf, you can contact me if interested, i think you should upgrade your templates tongue undecided cheesy grin

Thanks...but am good! cool
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
androsurf:

Thanks...but am good! cool

Was hoping to give you a few free

but

never mind. Good wink
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 10:11pm On May 22, 2016
Anabell2:

Was hoping to give you a few free

but

never mind. Good wink
Am good bro! But thanks anyway...
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 3:01pm On May 24, 2016
promote your products/services/blogs/websites now8)
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 10:46am On May 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? / 3ds Max/vray Tutorials / 3d Animation Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.