Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,858 members, 7,798,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Convert Your Generator To Gas Powered Generator - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Convert Your Generator To Gas Powered Generator (2794 Views)

Four Nigerian School Girls Invent First Ever Urine Powered Generator / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron / Run Your Generator On Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Your Generator To Gas Powered Generator by truewalker: 1:33pm On May 08, 2016
Convert your petrol generators to use cooking gas. This gives you a
dual option of using gas or petrol when available.

These are the advantages you get:
Compatible with 2kva - 6.5kva Generating set.

Longer Gen life and longer service life;

Reduced fuel consumption compared to petrol;

Reduced exhaust fumes(90% clean);

Reduced noise;

Low fuel cost;

Low maintenance cost.

Call now to get your Generating set serviced and then converted to a
gas powered Gen set.

08189892196. 08189892196 hurry.!

Cost covers:

* conversion kit
*hose

*gas

*servicing & installation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convert Your Generator To Gas Powered Generator by rottennaija(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2016
truewalker:
Convert your petrol generators to use cooking gas. This gives you a
dual option of using gas or petrol when available.

These are the advantages you get:
Compatible with 2kva - 6.5kva Generating set.

Longer Gen life and longer service life;

Reduced fuel consumption compared to petrol;

Reduced exhaust fumes(90% clean);

Reduced noise;

Low fuel cost;

Low maintenance cost.

Call now to get your Generating set serviced and then converted to a
gas powered Gen set.

08189892196. 08189892196 hurry.!

Cost covers:

* conversion kit
*hose

*gas

*servicing & installation

Can you put this item on Konga or jumia? It's more safe to buy from there
Re: Convert Your Generator To Gas Powered Generator by truewalker: 3:59pm On May 08, 2016
rottennaija:

Can you put this item on Konga or jumia? It's more safe to buy from there
yeah thanks, but services are not placed on konga or jumia, only products.
what I do is install & convert your gen with the kits available with me. I am not selling the kit only.
Re: Convert Your Generator To Gas Powered Generator by rottennaija(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2016
truewalker:

yeah thanks, but services are not placed on konga or jumia, only products.
what I do is install & convert your gen with the kits available with me. I am not selling the kit only.

I'm in akwa ibom, It get the kits and have someone install it for me... So, you need to place it there
Re: Convert Your Generator To Gas Powered Generator by Shecxyy: 7:30am On May 26, 2016
Yeah he is right,we are all far away,we can't be travelling with our generator set!sell the kit to us,put your interest on kit,you get more sales doing that,personally I need the kit too and I have a lot of people like me who will want to buy from you.
Re: Convert Your Generator To Gas Powered Generator by segebobo: 1:43am On May 27, 2016
Is it compatible with the 950VA generator and what is the cost estimate
Re: Convert Your Generator To Gas Powered Generator by tyty413: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
How much is it I am interested I have a 5.5kva gen.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Your Skull Looks Like Before Losing Baby Teeth...it Is Horrifying / Free Itune Gift Card Code Generator / Build A Flying Plane Yourself And Earn Respect From Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.