Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife (81687 Views)

Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by RYANAYO(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2016
ben uzoigwe
A Nigerian man, Ben Uzoigwe, has taken to his Facebook page to share the naked picture of himself and wife in bed. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest gossips on Naij Gossip App According to Ben, he shared the picture because when he posts, he does not see people comment on his page. So he has decided to take the bull by the horn. Read reactions and comments on the post below: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Even after friends asked him to take the pic down, Ben refused. Nawa oo!

you can see the picture at http://kenyanlist.eu/kenyanlist/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by kinzation(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2016
haba which one is this again..Today na Sunday now.. haaa.....lalastica come see o....IRIRI AYE

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by mightyhazel: 1:54pm On May 08, 2016
Haba!

Werrin be dis??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Oppypoppy: 2:36pm On May 08, 2016
Can't figure it out... I just wonder undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2016
very interesting. At this rate his employers will see him live in action grin

Modified: this idiot is actually married to this lady and have a child shocked I went to check his profile on FB, what a fool.

83 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by ifyalways(f): 5:44pm On May 08, 2016
Social media madness.

Bia Gazzuzz, na Ifako your workshop dey? I dey eye one tuke tuke for auto section, need to scan it before I buy. Will contact u in due time.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by mummyf(f): 7:15pm On May 08, 2016
That guy needs to see a doctor.this is the beginin of madness o

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 08, 2016
The man and his wife has broken the Nigerian internet world...
Lalasticlala food don done ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:55pm On May 08, 2016
Nigerians are hypocrites.

Do you know the agreement between him and his wife ??
Do you know how much you can sell your sex tape ??

In this hard economy, man must chop.

If Na Nicki Minaj now, una go download the pictures and videos and masturbate the shiit out of your brain

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by NaLaugh: 11:55pm On May 08, 2016
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:57pm On May 08, 2016
this one dull pass the dullard himself o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Raiders: 11:58pm On May 08, 2016
Who is the female in this picture because all I see is 2 male lying on the bed

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Wyttcat: 11:58pm On May 08, 2016

The guy probably wants to show off his newspaper mattress.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by M4gunners: 11:58pm On May 08, 2016
Two mumu getting naked because of comment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 08, 2016
They're not even fully naked. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 08, 2016
Raiders:
Who is the female in this picture because all I see is 2 male lying on the bed

Hahaha. lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by OCTAVO: 11:59pm On May 08, 2016
:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by mrdface: 11:59pm On May 08, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Nobody: 12:00am On May 09, 2016
Kini big deal?

No be him get him wife.. Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by kelvinclint(m): 12:00am On May 09, 2016
Lol, he wants to be facebook famous. Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by davodyguy: 12:01am On May 09, 2016
Okonkwo?

No wonder they wanted to separate, is it to post this kind of ludicrous images without being checkmated?

Hell no.

You guys are going no where grin

SweetBoyFriend:
Nigerians are hypocrites.
Do you know the agreement between him and his wife ??
Do you know how much you can sell your sex tape ??
In this hard economy, man must chop.
If Na Nicki Minaj now, una go download the pictures and videos and masturbate the shiit out of your brain

Just listen to yourself. How more pathetic can you be?

If he can make money, how much did you pay to view this silly image on Nairaland?

Smdh

WTH is wrong with Nigerians? shocked. Na wa ooo

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by ProHuntConsult: 12:02am On May 09, 2016
This can't be his wife. Op try investigating well before concluding on your topic. Husband and wife still have some sense of decency especially passing through the proper stage of marriage.

Don't confuse wife with a lady that has no self esteem to allow this come out in public all because of publicity stunt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by dopedealer(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2016
Nigerians will never mind THIER business.
The wife is not complaining and what if she even wanted it this way.Una no follow share facebook profile Abeg if una no fit do something no mean say person wey do am na mumu.. .If it still dey pain you come post ur own make we see undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Flashh: 12:02am On May 09, 2016
I have seen their name. No iota of shame with that bed full of bugs.

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by BabaNath(m): 12:03am On May 09, 2016
His life, his decisions and choices. I've got mine

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? / How The West Corrodes Our Morality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.