Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Are You In Any Department In The Church? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You In Any Department In The Church? (8669 Views)

What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? / Is It Compulsory To Join A Department In Church? / 5 Reasons Some People Don't Give In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Graccccccccy(f): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
As per Omo Levi, I'm In drama unit, choir unit, sanctuary dept. and logistics.
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by lacasera14(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Am the drummer boy cool
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Patented: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
I feel that even though my Technical days are over
TheSonOfMark:

That's true.

One has to identify and proffer solutions to problems in real-time with the added pressure of an onlooking audience and an anxious clergyman standing on the pulpit.
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by LANDOS4RE4: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
iykekelvins:
To the christians, if you're in any department.

Tell us what you love about your department.

I am one of prayer warrior. I love the way I am praying for God work.
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by iykekelvins(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
LANDOS4RE4:

I am one of prayer warrior. I love the way I am praying for God work.
Amen brother, please vote mimzy for miss NL. Thanks
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by iykekelvins(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
lacasera14:
Am the drummer boy cool
That's very nice bro, please check my signature. Thanks
Graccccccccy:
As per Omo Levi, I'm In drama unit, choir unit, sanctuary dept. and logistics.
Lol, I'm sure you've got mad acting skills. Please vote mimzy for miss NL, thanks.
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by iykekelvins(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
bqlekan:
Oga Iyke, I don't go to church now. How am I supposed to answer this?

Plus this won't hit FP.. A thread like this already did some weeks ago.

Don't forget to vote _Lanicky

Modified.

An it hit the front page again shocked
The Lord is on my side brother, Happy sunday
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by bqlekan(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
iykekelvins:
The Lord is on my side brother, Happy sunday
lol. Wish you the same bro
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by kansity(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Yes, Media & Publicity Dept.of TAC. I do recording of gospel messages & produce CDs, also master/convert them in different file formats,i.e. mp4,mp3,aif,3gp,wma,wmp etc.

1 Like

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Jexyme(f): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
I'm in clapping dept right now........hoping to be a worker soon.

Lols
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Mendo007(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
crowd control unit ( C.C.U) and Children's department that's where I rep
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Ritajovy(f): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dont u think u hv warmed dat bench long enough?
Dont u think its tym to give bck to God?
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by 0ubenji(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sijo01:
Ushering Department! I just love moving around, counting the offering and tithes wink
"Counting offering & tithes"..
*chews kola*...hmmmn....*coughs*

Erm..Do u count these alone?
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Sijo01(f): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
0ubenji:

"Counting offering & tithes"..
*chews kola*...hmmmn....*coughs*

Erm..Do u count these alone?

tongue tongue
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
SKG
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by sbabimbola(f): 12:01am On Jun 20, 2016
Sanitation Department.
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by FOREXMART(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Technical, sound engineer precisely(primary department), Sanctuary(sanitation) and Drama.
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by nerdymufasa(m): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2016
Secret Service department cool
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by blesoh(f): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2016
Life4Varnity:

Thanks so much sir. i so much appreciate ur concern. but am enjoying Gods favour to be honest. i cant hide it.

thanks ones again
U welcome. Am a woman though.

1 Like

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by enellcy(f): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2016
media and technical unit..... Anglican church.....involves visual display... Bible verses and hymns display..video recording, audio recording... Sounds etc.. Love dat department..kind of we are in control to an extent during services.. It requires beign fast and attentive.... ..it is just the best unit i could function well in the house of God... Gives me joy too.... I get my Blessings as well....
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Ritajovy(f): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
The media department........We are in charge of displaying d bible passages,video coverage, recording, nd many oda tinz.
I neva knew i had it in me to function in dat department until i tried it out!...Nd i dont regret it one bit!
Praise God!
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by florencepoko2: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
I am in hope department. grin
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Life4Varnity: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
blesoh:

U welcome. Am a woman though.

Thanks Ma. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Empiano: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Music department all the way.
Rehearsals, concerts, worship sessions...choristers are like deputy preachers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Saved The Thief On The Cross? / Burial Programme For Kumuyi's Wife / Prophet T.B Joshua Has Dropped One Of His Five Wise Men (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.