Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim (33648 Views)

Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by destinyChiazor(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2016
politricks:
Is the man in question a fulani herdsman?
most fulani herdsman be blamed on dis Am just asking
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by darlenese(f): 7:13pm On May 08, 2016
Marriage is not a do or die affair

See as this man killed his lovely wife and made his kids motherless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by ummeey: 7:13pm On May 08, 2016
omoadeleye:
And you are still smiling sad
smiling and suffering
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by ogbanje1(f): 7:14pm On May 08, 2016
It's safe to assume that there's a high rate of spousal abuse by Yoruba husbands, it's a glaring fact. All the recent cases are by Yoruba husbands. It's really alarming.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by IVORY2009(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2016
Before that man go kill you, woman come hire me, make I beat crazy commot for that ur stupid husband eyes, egwuuuu!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by EmekaBlue(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2016
u sure? cutlass everynyt and he neva cut u finish..hmm
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Prechy74(f): 7:15pm On May 08, 2016
U better leave dat home for him b4 he wl succeed in his evil wish. D earlier d better... Be warn o!!!
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by ummeey: 7:16pm On May 08, 2016
HateU2:
Stories like this sha!!!!

Marriage self ehn! I no wan talk
abeg no talk, I understand. Babe me like your signature o
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by megxo(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2016
When he always comes back drunk.. he will tell u "hello" with a punch.....
Choose ur hubbys carefully
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by ylaa(f): 7:17pm On May 08, 2016
Does he want to blind n kill u at the same time? U too should beat him with pestle and target his broccus. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by mikolo80: 7:17pm On May 08, 2016
theshaderoom:
I can bet u when she wrote that, Nigerians said things like, "don't leave him", "pray and fast" "make ypur marraige work"... if she leaves they will say "go back to ypur husband"... till she die for there people go come dey say why she no run...

Women be wise! I always say it, marraige is not do or die! See even her parents are telling her to stay there since its her choice, she go just die..
when dem warn am she de form Jet li. she de oyo o abi na oho in this case

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by ummeey: 7:17pm On May 08, 2016
ogbanje1:
It's safe to assume that there's a high rate of spousal abuse by Yoruba husbands, it's a glaring fact. All the recent cases are by Yoruba husbands. It's really alarming.
yoruba demons
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by cap28: 7:18pm On May 08, 2016
dytbabe:
The moment he sees this
You are long gone

Tore your cert and you couldn't have found a way around it?

Financially broke and can't do nothing when you are not disabled?

Baffles me when women sound this way

Maybe cos I am not in their position sha
Olohun o ti e nije

forever blaming the victim. Didn't you hear her say she has no money and 2 kids. I wonder whether u want her to sell her body in order to raise enough money to leave her abuser. This is why shelters for battered women are needed in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by ylaa(f): 7:20pm On May 08, 2016
Hahahahaha, what a question!
uote author=politricks post=45430315]Is the man in question a fulani herdsman?[/quote]
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by ummeey: 7:21pm On May 08, 2016
piagetskinner:
Ure living with an animal

U married an animal
animals don't behave that way.
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by mrbillz(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2016
Say no to domestic violence

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by 1miccza: 7:24pm On May 08, 2016
The question is did he tie up your hands,legs and brain?? Cos to me that's what you need to break out of your situation.
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by khalhokage(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2016
knightsTempler:
Some of this ladies are morons, they are the architect of their predicament.

Here is what another wrote :

Are you sure that's not a joke? maybe it's satire or something because what sane person would think that way?
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by ummeey: 7:25pm On May 08, 2016
You are still there taking selfie. Can't you walk out? Or una house no get door?
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by HaneefahRN(f): 7:31pm On May 08, 2016
Continue staying there until he perfects his target jare. Some women gan sef.
Like one stupid woman whose husband beats her so much he even beat up her mother who happened to walk in on them on such occasion and the idiot still went back to the man like say na jazz.
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by xtervaganza(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2016
dytbabe:
The moment he sees this
You are long gone

Tore your cert and you couldn't have found a way around it?

Financially broke and can't do nothing when you are not disabled?

Baffles me when women sound this way

Maybe cos I am not in their position sha
Olohun o ti e nije

lol
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 08, 2016
ummeey:
abeg no talk, I understand. Babe me like your signature o
Lol
Tanks wink

I love dat nose ring. Rocking mine too
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by cap28: 7:35pm On May 08, 2016
Attacking your wife with a cutlass. Isnt that attempted murder?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Horo(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2016
politricks:
No oh at all na ibo man as usual
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by goingape: 7:36pm On May 08, 2016
EdifiedCEO:
She left this comment on a post on Facebook where people were talking about domestic violence victim, Ronke Shonde.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/my-husband-beats-me-with-cutlass.html

nonsense!

WOMEN can lie!

I will never believe any domestic violence proclaim by WOMEN.
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by searchng4love: 7:37pm On May 08, 2016
please drop her contacts ... Seun you're mandated 2 act on our behalf!

EdifiedCEO:
She left this comment on a post on Facebook where people were talking about domestic violence victim, Ronke Shonde.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/my-husband-beats-me-with-cutlass.html

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by piagetskinner(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2016
ummeey:
animals don't behave that way.

Animals are even better than some human beings

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by dytbabe: 7:39pm On May 08, 2016
cap28:

forever blaming the victim. Didn't you hear her say she has no money and 2 kids. I wonder whether u want her to sell her body in order to raise enough money to leave her abuser. This is why shelters for battered women are needed in Nigeria.

You are funny ooo
She don't have money
The man don't give her money
Yet she wanna die by cutlass

Ani se
Orimi ko

If na to steal him money run away
I must live so my kids will have a better life
Do you know the effect of abuse on kids?

Those families of mine that pushed me awway must take me tipatipa

Ofe pami ni
Ada ma lanso
Punch leni
Punch lola

Ori mi eleda mi ko se
Mio waye iya
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2016
Ur parents go come and carry U after e don injure you abi
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 08, 2016
Call

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by macaranta(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2016
Endtime husband

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by opius: 7:46pm On May 08, 2016
politricks:

May be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.