Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake (60723 Views)

Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Drops26(f): 11:47pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
Shame on her, she cannot endure.she is still going to miss all those beatings of her life she received from her dear boo. Why is every senseless person attacking chief?
Am sure ur one of those men that beat their wives. shame on u.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by bogolobango(m): 12:10am On May 09, 2016
You're wrong sir divorce should always be the last option

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by teaser101: 12:27am On May 09, 2016
I knw say Nigerian guys no go like this at all because Nigerian women fit copy am grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by omauchay(f): 12:39am On May 09, 2016
[quote author=greatness22 post=45444047] Auntie Nneoma, he pushed me to. grin

How do you do beautiful Oma? Am very well..thanks for asking...
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by AreaFada2: 5:02am On May 09, 2016
teaser101:
I knw say Nigerian guys no go like this at all because Nigerian women fit copy am grin

But honestly, you know Nigeria ladies are the ones who want marriage badly. A place a girl talks about marriage on first date: " I want to marry by December. It is already August now. All my friends have married". With that rush, no wonder they'd marry anything with bia bia & deek. Only to blame all men when it fails.

They should please copy it. Infact, they should just stop pushing men to marry them.

Don't you know lots of men like baby mama idea increasingly? Look at all the young eligible 9ja celebs. From Davido to Flavour.

No need for Tiwa & Tunji drama. It it doesn't work, no need for divorce, just move on.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Damfostopper(m): 5:24am On May 09, 2016
chiefolododo:
Shame on her, she cannot endure.she is still going to miss all those beatings of her life she received from her dear boo. Why is every senseless person attacking chief?
endure what?.... Well no need to argue with you.... Cos ur name na capital olodo..... I congratulate ur stupiidity..... It exceeds my understanding
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by greatness22(m): 6:16am On May 09, 2016
[quote author=omauchay post=45444941][/quote] You welcome.

Seems you know me very well
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by omauchay(f): 8:50am On May 09, 2016
greatness22:
You welcome.

Seems you know me very well
No I don't know you.am just being polite really
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by greatness22(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2016
omauchay:
No I don't know you.am just being polite really
Wow, am honoured. I really love polite girls. And I would like to know more about you.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by bukqar(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2016
chiefolododo:
haha i wonder which man even marry dis kind thing called wife see her like bone ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by kleppur: 12:07pm On May 09, 2016
i can see the pian in her.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by marlockj: 2:27pm On May 09, 2016
dare2differ:
Can't you see that she created herself? In fact she designed the way she wanted to lookundecided

You are a mor..on for insulting others for what they have no control over. Most of you that do this usually have uglier family members and relatives. You do not call people ‘ugly' because it is the truth. You don't do it because it is the mature and intelligent thing to do. Saying truth at all times does not make you intelligent or straightforward, it makes you daf.t. Whether she is ugly or not, she is attractive to someone out there. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Keep your fingers off his thread if you have got nothing good to say.

Yes, I am ugly but you are a waste of space and an immature little thing!

Jst Lik mo.ron is in d dictionary so are ugly ppl...

The truth is we Hv good or bad....

Pass or failure

Man or woman...

Boy or girl...

Tall or short...

Beautiful or ugly

You can't deny this and Ppl Mst fall under them...

I Hv ugly relations and I tell them Dat they are....

If am ugly am ugly and There is no need to deceive oneself.....

Jst as u call me immature, it was in the dictionary for Ppl to use, Jst as u Hv used it....

So wen u see someone Dat is immature call them immature, Jst as I do to ugly ppl....

Because he can't create herself, Dats a more reason the word ugly shuld b directed to ugly ppl...

Ask urself if the word is not use,What is it essence in d dictionary?

if u Hv mre words to call me,u are free afterall it was not in dictionary for fun

Are u Okk nw?
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by dare2differ: 4:06pm On May 09, 2016
May God grant you sense!

Useless thing!
marlockj:

Jst Lik mo.ron is in d dictionary so are ugly ppl...

The truth is we Hv good or bad....

Pass or failure

Man or woman...

Boy or girl...

Tall or short...

Beautiful or ugly

You can't deny this and Ppl Mst fall under them...

I Hv ugly relations and I tell them Dat they are....

If am ugly am ugly and There is no need to deceive oneself.....

Jst as u call me immature, it was in the dictionary for Ppl to use, Jst as u Hv used it....

So wen u see someone Dat is immature call them immature, Jst as I do to ugly ppl....

Because he can't create herself, Dats a more reason the word ugly shuld b directed to ugly ppl...

Ask urself if the word is not use,What is it essence in d dictionary?

if u Hv mre words to call me,u are free afterall it was not in dictionary for fun

Are u Okk nw?
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by marlockj: 7:34pm On May 09, 2016
dare2differ:
May God grant you sense!

Useless thing!

And format your own brain!!!! "

Ur welkum Mr ugly!!!!
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by lollytk(f): 10:53am On May 10, 2016
Congrats my sis,I pray mine come quickly,even though I don run for my dear life. I need amen from all good people.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by GatJokez(f): 9:02am On May 13, 2016
Flashh:

It's so obvious you're trying to tell me you don't care who's at fault, the women are always right.

Wonderful!

Don't mind if I jump in here.....

Hitting is NEVER right!! When angry, walk away, cool down, and leave the problem that got you upset to be talked about later.

Nothing is ever justified to get violent.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Flashh: 10:22pm On May 13, 2016
GatJokez:

Don't mind if I jump in here.....

Hitting is NEVER right!! When angry, walk away, cool down, and leave the problem that got you upset to be talked about later.

Nothing is ever justified to get violent.
You're getting me wrong ma'am.

I am not encouraging violence in a relationship/marriage. I am only trying to prove a clear point. I will never lay my hands on my wife/girlfriend.

Get me right. What I'm against is with folks on here who are concluding its the man's fault for their breakup which they have no idea about what happened between them. It wasn't stated somewhere that the man assaulted her.

The breakup might be from anybody, not just the man alone. She might just decide to call it a quit for no genuine reason.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by GatJokez(f): 2:25pm On May 14, 2016
Flashh:

You're getting me wrong ma'am.

I am not encouraging violence in a relationship/marriage. I am only trying to prove a clear point. I will never lay my hands on my wife/girlfriend.

Get me right. What I'm against is with folks on here who are concluding its the man's fault for their breakup which they have no idea about what happened between them. It wasn't stated somewhere that the man assaulted her.

The breakup might be from anybody, not just the man alone. She might just decide to call it a quit for no genuine reason.

Thank you for the clarification.. nd my apologies for the misinterpretation. Happy to see you wont lay a hand on your girlfriend/wife. Don't ever tolerate her laying a hand on you either. It is never acceptable.

So, what are your thoughts on how couples treat each other with words? Sometimes a word is more hurtful than a slap.

True, no one ever knows the truth behind a couple's breakup. Can't blame just the man or the woman because a lot of times both people didn't communicate properly.

Lately, all the talk about violence in relationships on here is getting stupider....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Flashh: 3:11pm On May 14, 2016
ooops!
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Flashh: 3:12pm On May 14, 2016
GatJokez:

Thank you for the clarification.. nd my apologies for the misinterpretation. Happy to see you wont lay a hand on your girlfriend/wife. Don't ever tolerate her laying a hand on you either. It is never acceptable.
Thanks for your ability to read and understand me.

So, what are your thoughts on how couples treat each other with words? Sometimes a word is more hurtful than a slap.

Good question miss.

When couples get caught in the heat of an argument, and allow anger to fly off the handle, there is very high tendencies that the tongue would set off very strong and heart wrenching words and if left any longer without caution from one or both spouses, words that can cause serious damage to the relationship will be let out because in anger there is no wisdom and in foolishness.

Thoughts are neither right nor coordinated and immediate gratification without thoughts of consequence is in play.

When anger is encouraged by one or both spouses, angry and battering words ensue and the damages done by those
words most times take a painfully long time to deal with, that is, if the couple will be willing to deal with them.(the bad words).

True, no one ever knows the truth behind a couple's breakup. Can't blame just the man or the woman because a lot of times both people didn't communicate properly.
This is exactly what I was trying to let them know about.

No one should just just sit down, grab a phone with his/her hands on the screen and start concluding on the matter they know nothing about online.

Lately, all the talk about violence in relationships on here is getting stupider....
This is world earth where many tragic and devastating things happens.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 26, 2016
greatness22:
Do have a nice day. Witless being.

O ti je dodo
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 26, 2016
greatness22:
Do have a nice day. Witless being.

O ti je do.do
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Moana(f): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Flashh:

Does she looks responsible to you?
undecided what does responsible look like? Oversized wrapper with a headtie and no make up?

Flashh:

This is exactly what I was trying to let them know about.

No one should just just sit down, grab a phone with his/her hands on the screen and start concluding on the matter they know nothing about online.
Yet you were the first to judge her character from her photo and not her personality! Talk about preaching what you never practice!
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Flashh: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Moana:
undecided what does responsible look like? Oversized wrapper with a headtie and no make up?

I thought you said everyone cant just pick up a phone and start yabbing nonsense on a story they know nothing about, yet you were the first to judge her character from her photo and not her personality! Talk about preaching what you never practice!
Seems you're just waking up when the flight is gone!

You sucks and so lame. Replying you is just a waste of energy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.