Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. (29810 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" / I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by samwash(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2016
On Friday, My boss sent me on an errand and when I was done, I was very tired.

Going back to office I decide to branch into a super market to get myself soft drink to refresh with because of the tiredness. My intention was to buy malt drink, I changed my mind when I saw this new Orijin zero non alcoholic drink because I hv tasted it before.

After some snacks, I washed it down wit the orijin, that's when my Boss walked in and met me & other colleagues eating because it was break time.
Immediately, my Boss sent for me in his office, and queried me on why I was drinking alcohol on duty. It took me time to convinced him that the brand of Orijin I was drinking was not alcoholic.

After so many many talk talk to which I was able to convince him after showing him the can. na so I go buy six pack of d Orijin zero alcoholic drink for my Boss to cool down.

Lesson to all; There are some brand names that are tagged negative, you should not associate your self with it, if you happen to work in d co-operate world. Example; anybody who sees the brand name ORIJIN will think it's an alcoholic drink not knowing this brand doesn't contain alcohol.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by musco4me: 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm. So u nw bribe ur boss wit origin? I see shocked

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 08, 2016
Any publicity is good publicity wink

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by ojun50(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2016
ORIJIN management are just reading dis now, u may get a reward for that 4 a job well don

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by Frank3n2(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2016
Oboy you get luck o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by samwash(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2016
musco4me:
Hmmmmmmmmmm. So u nw bribe ur boss wit origin? I see shocked

I nor bribe ham ooo !!! I wanted him to get d feel of d drink.
well I luv d tease of d drink anyway, with or without alcohol.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by Oche211(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2016
Chai, so orijin would ve become d origin of ur unemployment again.
I follow u thank Baba God

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by musco4me: 4:22pm On May 08, 2016
samwash:

I nor bribe ham ooo !!! I wanted him to get d feel of d drink.
well I luv d tease of d drink anyway, with or without alcohol.
the drink is very okay. Dats wat I drink on weekends.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by marshalcarter: 4:25pm On May 08, 2016
So wat weshu do undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by Juxtified(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2016
Could have sworn this was an Orijin advert if not for the grammar.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by Ewatomi26(f): 5:08pm On May 08, 2016
Hope am happy for you... But you keep confusing me, are you tasting or teasing, do you like the tease of it or the taste of it... I just need clarification on that.

13 Likes

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by overdrive(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2016
ojun50:
ORIJIN management are just reading dis now, u may get a reward for that 4 a job well don

So u no know say na orijin advert the guy dey do

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by davide470(m): 5:22pm On May 08, 2016
Juxtified:
Could have sworn this was an Orijin advert if not for the grammar.
In the recently release movie: Captain America :Civil War, they acted the first fighting scene in "Lagos". MaltaGuinness malt drink was shown twice on a table and as far as my research has gone, Guinness didn't sponsor it.

Moral: Sometimes, it's about the story, not the product. smiley

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2016
davide470:
In the recently release movie: Captain America :Civil War, they acted the first fighting scene in Lagos. MaltaGuinness malt drink was shown twice on a table and as far as my research has gone, Guinness didn't sponsor it.

Moral: Sometimes, it's about the story, not the product. smiley

Cc: Lalasticlala
I concur

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by emmanuelbrown26: 6:07pm On May 08, 2016
Ur boss na correct guy man. If na some boss they will term it anoda ting, and tank ur stars that u are in appropriate place at the appropriate time
Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by dynamo77(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2016
In other words...
We should patronize the brand more Abi?
Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by deanoffaculty: 6:58pm On May 08, 2016
grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by dexcira(f): 7:03pm On May 08, 2016
Lol. Thank God for u.
Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by Stevostical(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2016
deanoffaculty:
grin grin grin
Lols, no be only five bottles ooo, one crate for dey enough. Anyway @Op I swear you get luck no be small.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by zyzxx(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2016
I told my bro same thing
Origin suppose to change it name
Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by Mopolchi: 7:42pm On May 08, 2016
samwash:
On Friday, My boss sent me on an errand and when I was done, I was very tired.

Going back to office I decide to branch into a super market to get myself soft drink to refresh with because of the tiredness. My intention was to buy malt drink, I changed my mind when I saw this new Orijin zero non alcoholic drink because I hv tasted it before.

After some snacks, I washed it down wit the orijin, that's when my Boss walked in and met me & other colleagues eating because it was break time.
Immediately, my Boss sent for me in his office, and queried me on why I was drinking alcohol on duty. It took me time to convinced him that the brand of Orijin I was drinking was not alcoholic.

After so many many talk talk to which I was able to convince him after showing him the can. na so I go buy six pack of d Orijin zero alcoholic drink for my Boss to cool down.

Lesson to all; There are some brand names that are tagged negative, you should not associate your self with it, if you happen to work in d co-operate world. Example; anybody who sees the brand name ORIJIN will think it's an alcoholic drink not knowing this brand doesn't contain alcohol.
Buy this one next time. For the meantime,

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by Horlawoomey(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2016
Same with DUBIC malt, I scolded a friend ignorantly when I find him drinking Dubic not knowing that it is the malt brand.
Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by Ay04z(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2016
Oche211:
Chai, so orijin would ve become d origin of ur unemployment again
chai u saabi talk bad language oo..
Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by Stefanelle(f): 10:10pm On May 08, 2016
Lucky you....
Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by dubemnaija: 10:26pm On May 08, 2016
Stefanelle:
Lucky you....

Nice pair of boobs shocked
Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2016
You be Kegite wey no dey use eye see drink ??
Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by petux(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2016
picture of you and your friend drinking the orijin or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by ALAYORMII: 10:37pm On May 08, 2016
Weldon and keep it up

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by jailsarakiCCT: 10:37pm On May 08, 2016
Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by chccho(m): 10:38pm On May 08, 2016
"Rethink, your soft drink"
Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by FuckTheMod: 10:38pm On May 08, 2016
undecided
Re: How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. by BABANGBALI: 10:38pm On May 08, 2016
Na photoshop jo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Women Love Doctors / Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Strike In Abuja / Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.