Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) (15687 Views)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp / Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 08, 2016
The day I saw my call up letter, I saw state of deployment 'kebbi state' I wailed and wailed. I grumbled, lamented in confusion. But I had no choice, so I set off from portharcourt on the tedious sojourn. The journey was very very very far. Here's a rundown of the journey in case you're posted here grin . From Portharcourt -- imo (our tyre exploded) imo -- onitsha -- delta -- edo -- kogi -- Abuja (our tyre exploded again!) Abuja -- kaduna -- Zaria -- zamfara -- katsina -- sokoto -- kebbi grin
From Birnin kebbi to Dakin Gari lga where the camp is situated is about 3 hrs. We would have gone through Niger state but the road from Niger to kebbi is bad. So welcome to Nysc permanent orientation camp Dakin Gari. The state of equity. If you see kebbi on your CUL don't cry, just sit back and enjoy your ride. Apart from the extremely hot weather from morning till night, the place is okay. The weather is so hot that you'll keep drinking water but won't urinate. Lol. The soldiers and officials are quite friendly, you'll enjoy it.

Hostels

Re: Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 08, 2016
More

Re: Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 08, 2016
Trash...
Re: Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by Taeewo(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2016
Ogun and Plateau still remain the best

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by Hustlerlomo(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2016
Ogun state has the best camp in Nigeria. I flex for there sha nor bi small grin
Re: Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by yorex2011: 10:25pm On May 08, 2016
Not really the best, but its ok sha.
My batch was the first set to use that camp site back in 14
Re: Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by NnamdiN: 6:35am On May 09, 2016
dakingari camp where I lost 2 phones. The state too dry. I vex re-deploy
Re: Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by Afam4eva(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2016
The Ogun state camp is better than this. It's arguably the best in the country.
Re: Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 11, 2016
NnamdiN:
dakingari camp where I lost 2 phones. The state too dry. I vex re-deploy
sandstorm here is terrible, if you are asthmatic, sorry
Re: Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by NnamdiN: 12:43pm On May 11, 2016
lofty900:
sandstorm here is terrible, if you are asthmatic, sorry
everything there is extreme. when it's hot(it's very hot) when cold(extremely cold). But certain businesses would do very well there.
Re: Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by Kiish(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2016
i never do nysc... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by popsamblue(m): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
You are trying to tell us a place is nice....and all you can show us is exterior...inside black ni....
Re: Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by jenijeni: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
lofty900:
The day I saw my call up letter, I saw state of deployment 'kebbi state' I wailed and wailed. I grumbled, lamented in confusion. But I had no choice, so I set off from portharcourt on the tedious sojourn. The journey was very very very far. Here's a rundown of the journey in case you're posted here grin . From Portharcourt -- imo (our tyre exploded) imo -- onitsha -- delta -- edo -- kogi -- Abuja (our tyre exploded again!) Abuja -- kaduna -- Zaria -- zamfara -- katsina -- sokoto -- kebbi grin
From Birnin kebbi to Dakin Gari lga where the camp is situated is about 3 hrs. We would have gone through Niger state but the road from Niger to kebbi is bad. So welcome to Nysc permanent orientation camp Dakin Gari. The state of equity. If you see kebbi on your CUL don't cry, just sit back and enjoy your ride. Apart from the extremely hot weather from morning till night, the place is okay. The weather is so hot that you'll keep drinking water but won't urinate. Lol. The soldiers and officials are quite friendly, you'll enjoy it.

Hostels
just finished my orientation there n i liked it but d distance from ph to there na die, but d camp n hostels r cool for now.
Re: Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2017
jenijeni:

just finished my orientation there n i liked it but d distance from ph to there na die, but d camp n hostels r cool for now.
which local government were you posted?

(1) (Reply)

All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown / NYSC Lagos State To Pay Only 610 Corpers / Why The Rising Cases Of COVID-19 In NYSC Camps? NYSC Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.