Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country (7508 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage Almost N*ked, Puts Legs Up / Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP / Adulteress And Lover Stripped N*ked Publicly In Benue State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by hollandis(f): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2009
Pardon me for my vulgarity,but the guy simply messed up this country .During his entire 8 years he ensured he destroyed the education,petroleum and aviation sector.He had no sympathy for loss of lives and properties.He had a penchant for continuously witch hunting his antagonist.He wasn't also spared in matrimonial issues,when his son accused him of defiling his wife's bed.His presence during the last administration was the beginning of the end of this country.His election by selection was a sign of things to fall apart.He should be tried in the criminal court in the Hague.He was a murderer,adulterer,thief and a chronic witch hunting liar.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by MrCrackles(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2009
I think it is better to say he contributed a large chunk to wrecking Nigeria. . .
IBB did a lot more i think
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by tboy1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

I think it is better to say he contributed large chunk to wrecking Nigeria. . .
IBB did a lot more i think

IBB is a saint compared to Obasanjo
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by tboy1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
hollandis:

Pardon me for my vulgarity,but the guy simply messed up this country .During his entire 8 years he ensured he destroyed the education,petroleum,Power and aviation sector.He had no sympathy for loss of lives and properties.He had a penchant for continuously witch hunting his antagonist.He wasn't also spared in matrimonial issues,when his son accused him of defiling his wife's bed.His presence during the last administration was the beginning of the end of this country.His election by selection was a sign of things to fall apart.He should be tried in the criminal court in the Hague.He was a murderer,adulterer,thief and a chronic witch hunting liar.
Fixed
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by chidichris(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2009
Pardon me for my vulgarity,but the guy simply messed up this country .During his entire 8 years he ensured he destroyed the education,petroleum,Power and aviation sector.He had no sympathy for loss of lives and properties.He had a penchant for continuously witch hunting his antagonist.He wasn't also spared in matrimonial issues,when his son accused him of defiling his wife's bed.His presence during the last administration was the beginning of the end of this country.His election by selection was a sign of things to fall apart.He should be tried in the criminal court in the Hague.He was a murderer,adulterer,thief and a chronic witch hunting liar.

if u say he bleeped up this country, it is an incomplete statement as he is still on the job of fucking this country up. he bleeped up, he is fucking uup and he will continue fucking up this country until God's intervention.
his interest is to gather more power on daily bases hence the introduction of yar dull.
the good thing about life is that nothing lasts forever. abacha did his own and ended up somewhere. we all know about saddam hussien of yesterday and we all saw his end.
obj, for the uncountable deaths and unquatifiable sufferings of the ppl of nigeria, God will surely visit you one day.
in an organised system, animal who have no control of their own families can never come close to controling a whole country. a man that lost all fatherly respects in the hands of his own son deserves nobody's respect.
dirty men in charge of a country definitely brings the country to perfect dirtiness.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by BigB11(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2009
Eventhough, I find it unbelievable that it took this long, but it's absolutely refreshing that folks are starting to wake up.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by emyah(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2009
You don't need to apologize. because we are still going to have people like obasanjo in this country, obasanjo is not the only problem Nigeria got other problem we got is Nigeria, so pleas help to support the emotions of caving Biafra out of Nigeria that will be the beginning of solving Nigeria problem.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by redsun(m): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2009
Of all the atrocities abacha committed in his time,the worst was sparing obasanjo's life when he had the chance to kill him in the coup conspiracy.But what happened to sargent doe of liberia will be a child's play compare what will happen to the likes of obasanjo when the time is really ripe.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by dafidixone(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2009
who knows what you guys will do, if you are opportuned.

Why not concentrate on what you can do to make it better. All this lamentation is uncalled for.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by hollandis(f): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2009
He had the opportunity to rescue NITEL and MTEL from the brinks of collapse but he looked at the loot he would get from MTN et al.

He could have rescued our failing Universities ,instead he feigned incapabilty beacause he knew his BELLS UNIVERSITY would cash in on the shackles of the university systems

He destroyed the UNITY SCHOOLS and FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGES,because he knew the only way his BELLS SECONDARY SCHOOL and that of his FELLOW PARTNERS IN CRIME could win the heart of innocent nigerians was to put unity schools in peril.

His definition of DEREGULATION OF THE DOWNSTREAM SECTOR was the building  of many FUEL STATIONS directly or indirectly assoiated with him and the establishment of many OIL SERVICE COMPANIES to include CONOIL,OANDO and the many more I am angry of mentioning.

His nonchallence of the religious rising in the north And hence the full implementation of SHARIA.

I Can go on and on but I ave decided to write a book. titled ''NIGERIA BAD AND UNPRODUCTIVE LEADERS-A case study of o
usegun obasanjo''
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by redsun(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2009
The tree that does not bear good friuts shall be cut down and thrown into fire.

The funny thing about the bible is that it speaks about the plain truth,yet religious people always try to twist it to some kind of delusional interpretations.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Sagamite(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2009
OBJ is by far and miles the best president Nigeria ever had.

His work is why you are seeing Nigerians thinking it is better to return than stay in the West, so cut this stupid statements.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by vikiviko(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2009
I met OBJ once the Man is funny.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by nex(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2009
OBJ made nonsense of the Power Sector of this country. The power sector was doing better before Obasanjo came in, he then went ahead and left it in worse shape.

Now, whatever else you're saying, I don't know. Even if we see the sex tapes of Obasanjo and his daughter inlaw, how does that affect the price of crude oil?

Remember God says touch not my anointed.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by MrCrackles(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sagamite:

His work is why you are seeing Nigerians thinking it is better to return than stay in the West, so cut this stupid statements.

I laugh in Ougadougou. . .
OBJ best president? You must be having a giraffe!
Thunder fire OBJ wherever his skanky asshole is! angry
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Sagamite(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

I laugh in Ougadougou. . .
OBJ best president? You must be having a giraffe!
Thunder fire OBJ wherever his skanky asshole is! angry

Then name a better president.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by MrCrackles(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sagamite:

Then name a better president.

That is not the point of the thread. . . .
That one is discussion for another thread, Open one and i will jump on it. . .
OBJ was simply a disaster!
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by redsun(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2009
Any sane mind can see that obasanjo is one of the prime architect in making nigeria a failed state that it is today.What can a failed leader be upheld for?
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by KnowAll(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2009
OBJ calls himself a democrat, If he were a true democrat he cannot continue to ignore the summons of the Hose of Reps what kind of Democrat be dat mouth- mouth democrat, except of course the summons have been withdrawn by the Reps.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sagamite:

As much as I hate to get into this who was better yap that goes on on here and in the minds of many who are convinced they are worthless on the whole, I have to agree with the above.

In the 8 years Obasanjo was president, Nigeria saw a significant amount of change in the positive direction, but most of that have been turned around in just 2 years.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2009
IBB was a better president by a long mile.

OBJ was and is still a thug.
The name 'maradona' and 'chop I chop' was ascribed to IBB due to the way he dealt with issues.

Although, both corrupt, IBB hardly ever came across as forceful and unrepentant. He knew the power of a few ghana must go's
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by KnowAll(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
IBB was a better president by a long mile.

IBB’s regime is an illegitimate regime I will take the worse civilian than give any kudos to any military regime.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
KnowAll:

IBB’s regime is an illegitimate regime I will take the worse civilian than give any kudos to any military regime.

o boy, i'll take a military regime over a thug and a hypocrite in sheep clothing or agbada
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by frag(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
They all wrecked the nation. Its more like a competition of who stole the most. They are all Bastards!
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by oshkosh(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2009
OBJ was the best amongst a bad lot. He's so unpopular because he tried to use force to deal with difficult problems.

IBB on the other hand, is the architect of Nigeria's downfall (after the colonial masters that concieved our nation and failed to hive off the Northen states into Chad!).

IBB took curruption to very dizzy heights and established the crazy 'settlement' culture which prevails to this day.

Flawed as he was, OBJ gets my vote as the best president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by KnowAll(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2009
o boy, i'll take a military regime over a thug and a hypocrite in sheep clothing or agbada

Is like an arm- robber stealing your car and when caught now start boasting that he drives the car better than you the owner. The issue is not whether he drives it better than you the issue is did he steal the car yes or no. How can an illegitimate government claim to better than a government chosen by the people albeit through fraud (In case of Nigeria ). That still doesn’t make IBB’s regime legitimate becuse in the first place they have no business govering.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2009
KnowAll:

Is like an arm- robber stealing your car and when caught now start boasting that he drives the car better than you the owner. The issue is not whether he drives it better than you the issue is did he steal the car yes or no. How can an illegitimate government claim to better than a government chosen by the people albeit through fraud (In case of Nigeria ). That still doesn’t make IBB’s regime legitimate becuse in the first place they have no business govering.
so you think IBB's regime/government/reign was illegitimate but OBJ's was legit?
are you serious?
Please you better not say 'yes'
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by JamesG: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2009
Without OBJ -

- No GSM
- No Internet Cafe
- No Nairaland
- No Roads in the west/east/south
The list goes on,

Compared to this clown, OBJ still remains the modern father of Nigeria. He was able to thread his way thru the Oligarchy, and move the country ever closer to the 21st century. Now I see why he wanted a 3rd term - we should really thank OBJ for his immense contribution to this country.

What has the Northerners given us, as they have ruled this country for the most part - military tyrants! I hope Yar'Adua learns some political skills from OBJ before he's overthrown by some colonel from the north. And then we'll be back to square one, then the populace will wake up and seek OBJ to save us.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
Yeah, i agree with MrCrackle, IBB is a saint compared to OBJ.
I remember when i used to talk against OBJ on this forum and some Yoruba people wanna cut off my head, where are they now to take side with the fool called OBJ.
The guy needs to be probed, investigated and hopefully by some people that has nothing to gain from him.
I am so sure his a$$ will end up in jail.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by nex(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
OBJ's government didn't do so well, but really, but so far, It's the best I've seen in Nigeria. At least there were achievements.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by KnowAll(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
so you think IBB's regime/government/reign was illegitimate but OBJ's was  legit?
are you serious?
Please you better not say 'yes'

If we have people who beleive a military regime is a legitimate regime in 2009, then God help us we are not in the 1890's it bad enough we had it up till 1999. That part of History should be discarded into the bin never to mentioned. Buhari still owes Shagari an apology for over throwing a legitimate goverment.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2009
nex:

OBJ's government didn't do so well, but really, but so far, It's the best I've seen in Nigeria. At least there were achievements.

Please tell me about the achievements.
I beg you, dont tell me he gave you GSM, cos that was IBB's idea and not that fool's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To N’Assembly Today / FG Makes N909 Billion From VAT in 2017 / SDP 2019: G19 Response To Chief Olu Falae Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.