Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) (23507 Views)

President Buhari Hosted APC Chieftains To Dinner At The State House (photos) / Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos) / President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by janykute: 12:18am On May 09, 2016
The topic is misleading because there was no food or burukutu seen in those pics,what I saw in the pics were some Fulani herdsmen doing ranka dede for him for keeping mute to their various attacks in some parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by IamQuins: 12:18am On May 09, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Launch ?? What food was served there ??
Kunu, Burukutu and Gworo
Pls what is burukutu, na food be dat abi drink?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by IamQuins: 12:19am On May 09, 2016
Uduak2019:
I can't believe I'm in the same country with this people. What's the business of life between SS/SE with this people? SMH

Bro we don't ve a choice n blaming Lugard won't solve anything

We jst ve to manage till the end...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by agabusta: 12:21am On May 09, 2016
Uduak2019:
I can't believe I'm in the same country with this people. What's the business of life between SS/SE with this people? SMH

Must you always lump SS & SE together? Smh. Attache tins. Smh
Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by MUVA(m): 12:37am On May 09, 2016
dahaz:
musiwa
The one and only! gringringrin
Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by MUVA(m): 12:37am On May 09, 2016
dahaz:
musiwa
The one and only! gringringrin
Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by zuru1992: 12:58am On May 09, 2016
Please lets pray for our president and allow him do his work, too much critics will not lead us anywhere. Patience is the key to this administration, I pray that we all will leave to see 2019 so as to enable us ascertain the negative and positive side of this administration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by NaijaEfcc: 1:09am On May 09, 2016
photocratic government!! WHEN WILL WE SEE BUHARI COMMISSION A PROJECT?? ZOMBIES ANSWER ME!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:43am On May 09, 2016
Na wetin dem lyk naw even if nothin dey wrk...Ruling is our birthright..Typical hausa brain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by Menzy86(m): 5:59am On May 09, 2016
Uduak2019:
Arrogance is still the very reason you find 'these people' ruling over 'your very enlightened people' most of the time. No ethnic group has the monopoly of enlightenment my dear and d earlier u realize that d better 4 u. As crude as u think these pple r, I hav seen very sophisticated and intelligent ones amongst them just as I have seen absolutely dumb and thriftless SE/SS pple n vice versa. The world has gone beyond this kinda stereotyping. Travel and see!
Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by laprince(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2016
SleekAboki:
Hope 10 Naira sachet Milo was captured in the menu.

I remember that picture back then. During campaign.

Besides, its about #60 now.
Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On May 09, 2016
MetaHuman:
that sandals costs 15000 dollars - PDP twitter page

PDP is absolutely right-- brainless ipoop yoots grin

idi stupiid!
Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by trustdanalhaji(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Tuwo shinkafa
Naa your father be this?
Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by MeAboki(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2016
All I see are very ignorant louts desperately trying to catch their breath as they continue to choke on their own hatred.
Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by ideylaff: 8:23am On May 09, 2016
I keep forgetting Aminu Masari is a governor, he's so not in your face at all.

I just hope it translates to working hard and positively unlike Senator Ibikunle AMOSUN who keeps trying to
Prove to other governors he's the closest person to Buhari amongst the governors.

Attending family birthdays on a week day in Aso Rock and all

SIA is a working governor but he's getting distracted this 2nd term clinging to Buhari all over the place.

No need to prove anything
Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by SleekAboki: 9:45am On May 09, 2016
laprince:

I remember that picture back then. During campaign.

Besides, its about #60 now.
You joking right? from 10 naira to 60 naira and nobody is on the streets rioting even with no petrol and lack of electricity
Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by ourleader(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2016
Who is bringing all this pictures & what is your relationship with Mr BUHARI
Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by laprince(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2016
SleekAboki:

You joking right? from 10 naira to 60 naira and nobody is on the streets rioting even with no petrol and lack of electricity

Oh! am sorry I didn't clarify that.
It was actually #40.

You know Nigerian companies now, they have reduced the size and increased the price.

You can still find it for even #40 in some places.
Just that, it is much smaller now.
Re: Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) by okpiewon(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2016
Rough times are on the way for looters, with President Muhammadu Buhari stepping up the anti-corruption battle.
The President will soon send a list of corruption convicts and suspects on trial to the United Kingdom and many other countries.

http://www.sarakinews.com/2016/05/rough-time-for-looters-as-buhari-head.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) / Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott / How 32 Defected Reps Lost Re-election Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.