Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Tecno Keeps getting better and better - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Keeps getting better and better (6470 Views)

Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series / 4 Tips For Getting Better Audio On Your Smartphone / Hot: Mtn 5mb For N5 Back And Better; Get Upto 500gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tecno Keeps getting better and better by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
kolexepana:

Say it loud jare

Yes o.
Re: Tecno Keeps getting better and better by Creg7: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nice choice bro
Iceman296:
Hey Guys, How was your Weekend going? So I recently Lost my Nokia touch small phone, the phone's been Serving me for many years now. Bewildered albeit disappointed, I sought for a good phone with dual Sim to buy. I came into the Phone section to Check out for options and then I saw a thread on the new Tecno W4.

Read a little about it and Truthfully what actually caught my Interest was the fact that it ran on Android Marshmallow 6.0 and only Cost N22,500. So I finally got it on Friday and it's been a Smooth Journey so far. The Phone has a 1G RAM but it's incredibly Fast, Maybe it's because of that Hi Manager the other one (I think Boom) came with too.

I love the display, 5' Inch, Recently Downloaded some Episodes of the Series "Shameless" and screen Shows like I'm in a cinema Lol, Very Clear with a sharp Display. The Sound Output is also Very Good, I don't know if it's because I use the Boom Player more. Though I have other Music playing apps I downloaded but haven't tried them yet.

I think this phone is a great Improvement from Tecno and I'm very happy for them judging how they Started. It's also a Good Option for people who wants to buy good phones and don't have plenty money to spend on it. Economy no Good Abeg.

I promise not to Hate on Tecno again like i once use to. LOL

Happy Sunday!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel rocks. Monthly data Plan(4.5gb For 1000 Naira). / Tecno Pouviour 3 Air Problem / Samsung A51 User Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.