Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? (3263 Views)

What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer / How I Make N150,000 Monthly Doing Importation Biz In 2017 Using This 5 Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by buzoo: 8:31pm On May 08, 2016
Pls I wud like to request for Mentorship from a truthful individual who can bodly declare that he/she earns a Living from an Online Biz here in Nigeria. Pls, I am not refering to Self acclaimed so called online gurus who are in search 4 d next newbie to scam off 4rm dem dia hard earned money just to sell out an unviable e-book they have not even tried out as dat has become d order of the day in Naija. Pls such persons, I beg u to stay off.
However, if u can give undoubtful evidence and undaunted proofs that ur earning a living from Online Biz here in Nigeria and u can take me by the hand and show me how to replicate ur results. Then ur d mentor I am looking out for. U can do well to drop ur Email address and a brief description of wht Online biz u r involved in so far u can proof it's a viable 1.
Pls, Online Biz Individuals who are earning a living via the following Online biz like Freelancing, Fiverr, Dataentry, Outsourcing etc should pls indicate them as I have great interest in such online biz and wud greatly appreciate them living dia emails so I can easily contact them. Thanks a Million.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 11:39pm On May 08, 2016
watsapp me: 08082083126. you will forever be grateful. i will show you 2 online businesses that will make you to dump all the junks. this is not familiar ones like MLM, forex, binary, survey, fiverr, Bitcoin and so on. When you register for the first one then i will give you the second.

The first business is already in 118 countries including USA and South Africa, with 200million participants. Presently, only 18000 Nigerians are doing it.

So its up to you. Am ready to guide you for free and any other person viewing this post.

God bless you.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by twentyk(m): 3:11am On May 09, 2016
wealth123:
watsapp me: 08082083126. you will forever be grateful. i will show you 2 online businesses that will make you to dump all the junks. this is not familiar ones like MLM, forex, binary, survey, fiverr, Bitcoin and so on. When you register for the first one then i will give you the second.

The first business is already in 118 countries including USA and South Africa, with 200million participants. Presently, only 18000 Nigerians are doing it.

So its up to you. Am ready to guide you for free and any other person viewing this post.

God bless you.
this caught my attention and am super intrested...
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by stingermania(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2016
wealth123:

God bless you.

Am interested
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by stingermania(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2016
buzoo:
Pls I wud like to request for Mentorship from a truthful individual who can bodly declare that he/she earns a Living from an Online Biz here in Nigeria. Pls, I am not refering to Self acclaimed so called online gurus who are in search 4 d next newbie to scam off 4rm dem dia hard earned money just to sell out an unviable e-book they have not even tried out as dat has become d order of the day in Naija. Pls such persons, I beg u to stay off.
However, if u can give undoubtful evidence and undaunted proofs that ur earning a living from Online Biz here in Nigeria and u can take me by the hand and show me how to replicate ur results. Then ur d mentor I am looking out for. U can do well to drop ur Email address and a brief description of wht Online biz u r involved in so far u can proof it's a viable 1.
Pls, Online Biz Individuals who are earning a living via the following Online biz like Freelancing, Fiverr, Dataentry, Outsourcing etc should pls indicate them as I have great interest in such online biz and wud greatly appreciate them living dia emails so I can easily contact them. Thanks a Million.

fiverr,freelancing =stunkers0@gmail.com
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 10:31pm On May 09, 2016
Send me a mail: foreveroni123@gmail.com or add me up on watsapp : 08082083126. you will thank me later.

stingermania:

Am interested
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 10:33pm On May 09, 2016
mail me on: foreveroni123@gmail.com or add me up on watssap : 08082083126

twentyk:
this caught my attention and am super intrested...
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by addison131(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2016
Some are genuine. There is on I'm into now. And it pays. 09054452997. If anyone is interested, chat me up on whatsapp.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by servicegiver: 8:33am On May 10, 2016
Sincerity of purpose is what makes the DIFFERENCE...

I own a registered company, registered with CAC in Nigeria. My referral marketing business has the capacity of generating between 1k-2k daily into your bank account.

My company is a Ministry positioned to helping people enhance their financial status. God has given everyone the ability to CREATE WEALTH...

Feel free to contact me if you need further details please...08036527721 (SMS)
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 2:09am On May 27, 2016
I wrote here sometime that i have two powerful businesses that i do online. Some guys sent watssap messages to me and some sent mails.
By the grace of God they are now smiling to the bank.

Stop doubting and take action. I am not asking you for any money, just to help you. This is another opportunity to help 50 people again. Seize it now: Add me up on watssap: 08082083126 or send mail to: foreveroni123@gmail.com with the caption SHOW ME THE BIZ.

The first business you can start it with as little as N1000. The second one you don't need a dime to start.

I will send a YOUTUBE video testimony of my earnings to you on the first business and also tell you how to make cool dollars in the second business, without investing a dime.

Take action now. Every Nigerian can afford N1000. so you have no excuse to remain poor. Tell your friends also, i am waiting for you.
Please i want only serious people not time wasters.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 12:05am On May 30, 2016
Thank God for those who responded. The train is still waiting for you. Your action today, will determine your financial prosperity tomorrow.

Send text/watssap to 08082083126. You will thank me later.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Kudos to all who have responded and are now smiling to the Bank. All those that registered are enjoying and are seriously telling their friends and family members. Why are you still doubting? Call/text or wattsap me: 08082083126. I just made the sum of N35k yesterday. I am not asking you to pay me a dime. Come and test it with the minimum amount which is just N1000. In 30 days your money will be N1300. Think of puting N10000 you will get N13000. It is not MLM or HYIP or forex. You can also send me a mail: foreveroni123@gmail.com. with a caption SHOW ME BIZ.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by ourchoice(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Before you think of making money online, please do have in mind that making money online is not different from making money offline.

For you to make money online or offline, you must provide solution to a need through buying and re-selling, helping people solve their problem or providing services.

So for you to make money online, you must have any of these:

1. A skill: e.g. web design/development, coding, graphic design, article writing, ebook writing, SEO, SERP, etc

2. A platform: e.g. nairaland, lindaikejisblog, facebook, twitter, etc

3. Capital, good info + time: with this u can start ecommerce, u can start buying and re-selling of things people need online, drop-shipping, date entry, etc.

So to avoid falling into the hands of scammers while trying to make money online, make sure u have any or all of the above tools before u think of making money online.

3 Likes

Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Keep the watssap/text/emails coming. If you are interested in making money and recouping all you have lost in your efforts to make money online, here is the real thing: Call/watssap me:08082083126 or send mail to: foreveroni123@gmail.com. The remaining 6 months in 2016 is your time to smile to the bank. Good luck.

wealth123:
Kudos to all who have responded and are now smiling to the Bank. All those that registered are enjoying and are seriously telling their friends and family members. Why are you still doubting? Call/text or wattsap me: 08082083126. I just made the sum of N35k yesterday. I am not asking you to pay me a dime. Come and test it with the minimum amount which is just N1000. In 30 days your money will be N1300. Think of puting N10000 you will get N13000. It is not MLM or HYIP or forex. You can also send me a mail: foreveroni123@gmail.com. with a caption SHOW ME BIZ.

Good luck.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 12:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Keep the calls and watssap messages coming. Some are expecting money to fall down from heaven. Well, even if it does, some people will still not pick it up. they will say its a lie, the money is fake. I am ready to guide you through for free. Try it with N1000. that is not even sufficient to eat meat pie and drink in some eateries, yet you will make extra N300 in 30 days if you put it here. When you are sure, then you can increase the money gradually and make more money. Let your money work for you don't die in ignorance and unbelief.

Call/watssap: 08082083126 or e-mail: foreveroni123@gmail.com.

If you have big money in the bank all you will earn is 5-8% per annum. Call me let me teach you my strategy of making cool money weekly with this site and my money returns to the bank fully within days.

Good luck.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Are you still sitting on the fence? join the happy community of people making money even while sleeping. When you key into this business you make 1% every blessed day. So note that each day you delay, you have lost 1% of your idle money kept in the bank. This is not HYIP or MLM. please take note. You don't have to bring or convince anybody but if you do, you will get a small bonus for your effort.

wealth123:
Keep the calls and watssap messages coming. Some are expecting money to fall down from heaven. Well, even if it does, some people will still not pick it up. they will say its a lie, the money is fake. I am ready to guide you through for free. Try it with N1000. that is not even sufficient to eat meat pie and drink in some eateries, yet you will make extra N300 in 30 days if you put it here. When you are sure, then you can increase the money gradually and make more money. Let your money work for you don't die in ignorance and unbelief.

Call/watssap: 08082083126 or e-mail: foreveroni123@gmail.com.

If you have big money in the bank all you will earn is 5-8% per annum. Call me let me teach you my strategy of making cool money weekly with this site and my money returns to the bank fully within days.

Good luck.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Making money cannot be simpler. See how you can raise money for business in 6 months through discipline and compounding: The business am doing now gives me 30% on any money i put into it in 30 days. You can do it too. Raise just N10,000 and adopt the strategy below:

Month Amount (N) Yield (30%)

1 10,000 N13,000
2 13,000 N16,900
3 16,900 N21,970
4 21,970 N32,110
5 32,110 N48,841
6 48,841 N75,205.

After 6 months you can withdraw N50,000 and start a small scale business e.g selling Bread in the evening in a busy area. You can also withdraw N50,000 and deposit for hire purchase of KEKE NAPEP. Start another round with the remaining money. The starting point will now be N25,000. In another 6 months you will conveniently withraw N100,000 to pay more than half of KEKE Napep money.

Call or watssap : 08082083126 or send e-mail to: foreveroni123@gmail.com. If you are not ready to register please don't contact me. I don't have time for time wasters who wants a get rich quick scheme. i am ready to guide you.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Keep the watsap messages coming. I am here to help.
wealth123:
Making money cannot be simpler. See how you can raise money for business in 6 months through discipline and compounding: The business am doing now gives me 30% on any money i put into it in 30 days. You can do it too. Raise just N10,000 and adopt the strategy below:

Month Amount (N) Yield (30%)

1 10,000 N13,000
2 13,000 N16,900
3 16,900 N21,970
4 21,970 N32,110
5 32,110 N48,841
6 48,841 N75,205.

After 6 months you can withdraw N50,000 and start a small scale business e.g selling Bread in the evening in a busy area. You can also withdraw N50,000 and deposit for hire purchase of KEKE NAPEP. Start another round with the remaining money. The starting point will now be N25,000. In another 6 months you will conveniently withraw N100,000 to pay more than half of KEKE Napep money.

Call or watssap : 08082083126 or send e-mail to: foreveroni123@gmail.com. If you are not ready to register please don't contact me. I don't have time for time wasters who wants a get rich quick scheme. i am ready to guide you.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 12:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Thank God for those that have registered. Money is waiting for you with these programmes. Why can't you give it a trial with just N1000. If you keep doubting everything, how will you move forward. If you register today and put N1000. you can invite your friends (not compulsory) and make 10% of what they contribute.
One guy from Nairaland who introduced me to this programme, makes N10k from my contribution every 5 days. This is because i put in N100k every 5 days. With this strategy i make N30k every week. Send me wattsap : 08082083126. I will teach you for free.

If you are able to get a rich friend like me, then every month you can rake in N50k or more as Referer Bonus and then use it to increase your own contribution and increase your earnings.

Good luck.

wealth123:
I wrote here sometime that i have two powerful businesses that i do online. Some guys sent watssap messages to me and some sent mails.
By the grace of God they are now smiling to the bank.

Stop doubting and take action. I am not asking you for any money, just to help you. This is another opportunity to help 50 people again. Seize it now: Add me up on watssap: 08082083126 or send mail to: foreveroni123@gmail.com with the caption SHOW ME THE BIZ.

The first business you can start it with as little as N1000. The second one you don't need a dime to start.

I will send a YOUTUBE video testimony of my earnings to you on the first business and also tell you how to make cool dollars in the second business, without investing a dime.

Take action now. Every Nigerian can afford N1000. so you have no excuse to remain poor. Tell your friends also, i am waiting for you.
Please i want only serious people not time wasters.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 15, 2016
@Op, buzoo, know that the fastest way to attract scammers {except if you are one, which is possible here} is posting on nairaland, asking for a mentor to an online business. Those making it don't have the time to be shuffling through nairaland looking for someone to help. Somone wll tell you he is making thousands and yet keep buzzing every thread, looking for people to register at hs venture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by kellyboo: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
wealth123:
Thank God for those that have registered. Money is waiting for you with these programmes. Why can't you give it a trial with just N1000. If you keep doubting everything, how will you move forward. If you register today and put N1000. you can invite your friends (not compulsory) and make 10% of what they contribute.
One guy from Nairaland who introduced me to this programme, makes N10k from my contribution every 5 days. This is because i put in N100k every 5 days. With this strategy i make N30k every week. Send me wattsap : 08082083126. I will teach you for free.

If you are able to get a rich friend like me, then every month you can rake in N50k or more as Referer Bonus and then use it to increase your own contribution and increase your earnings.

Good luck.

By their fruit you shall know them...Noise maker...

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
If this is scam then how much have you been scammed? i have not asked you for money, yet you are shouting SCAM. Some people here are so daft they don't even know the meaning of SCAM and they don't also know they can be sued for defamation of character. The moderator here should please stop all these uncultured people before they turn Nairaland to another thing.

I have been on Nairaland for many years, come out here with proof of my scamming anybody.

kellyboo:

By their fruit you shall know them...Noise maker...

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Just keep on calling people Scammers even when they have not scammed you. When the real person God has destined to help you appear, you will call him a scammer. Why are you in a forum? is it just to castigate people and be negative? what positive contribution have you made here? If you think it is a scam why not ignore. Is anybody forcing you?

MULLAH123:
@Op, buzoo, know that the fastest way to attract scammers {except if you are one, which is possible here} is posting on nairaland, asking for a mentor to an online business. Those making it don't have the time to be shuffling through nairaland looking for someone to help. Somone wll tell you he is making thousands and yet keep buzzing every thread, looking for people to register at hs venture.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
wealth123:
Just keep on calling people Scammers even when they have not scammed you. When the real person God has destined to help you appear, you will call him a scammer. Why are you in a forum? is it just to castigate people and be negative? what positive contribution have you made here? If you think it is a scam why not ignore. Is anybody forcing you?

Sorry Sir! Mind if i ask, who are you? and are you the op or related to him? Please read my post again, Ur name is not there.

Fellow nairalanders', this is our first specimen.

And another tip; someone will post that he needs help, then a saint wll appear from the blues wit the solution he seek, and before you know it, it works for the help seeker and the saint becomes in-charge of the thread, helping, guiding and controlling everything there.

Guys, no name was mentioned here, let nobody quote me pls.

2 Likes

Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by sbabimbola(f): 12:39am On Jun 16, 2016
buzoo:
However, if u can give undoubtful evidence and undaunted proofs that ur earning a living from Online Biz here in Nigeria.

I freelance for an American company and I it works bros......
U need be cautious when dealing with Nigerians..... although I had made transactions with great minds even on NL.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by buzoo: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
MULLAH123:

Sorry Sir! Mind if i ask, who are you? and are you the op or related to him? Please read my post again, Ur name is not there.

Fellow nairalanders', this is our first specimen.

And another tip; someone will post that he needs help, then a saint wll appear from the blues wit the solution he seek, and before you know it, it works for the help seeker and the saint becomes in-charge of the thread, helping, guiding and controlling everything there.

Guys, no name was mentioned here, let nobody quote me pls.

@Mullah & Kellyboo: First and Formost, I am not related to Wealth 123 neither hav I ever met him 4rm Adam and neither is dia any connection btw us 2 Scam anybody. We are NOT Scammers!
I for 1 has been scammed by various self acclaimed online gurus who only want 2 sell dia ebooks & abscond but not Wealth123 who hasn't asked anyone here 4 money neither has he asked any1 to buy any ebook. I knw how it feels 2 be scammed n I ll never do dat 2 any1.
I asked 4 mentorship and I understand ur plight wen u say dat such an action can attract scammers but I must tell u, dis is different as I hav already joined d biz and I am reaping d fruits of dat decision already. Its 100% real and genuine and I am now a beneficiary of wht Wealth123 offered me.
Having said all d above, I want 2 plead with u 2 stop making such negative comments. I knw dia r so many Scammers out dia but does that mean every1 here on Nairaland is a Scammer? Certainly not and 4 d records, I hav met honest Nigerians here in Nairaland. I mean, dis is a forum where evry1 is entitled 2 air his ideas,opinions, views etc concerning any subject. If u won't buy it, leave it, but dat doesn't mean u shud spread ill comments concerning anyone here without concrete evidence 2 back it up. Such comments without evidence will only deter others from utilising d Information available here which is unfair.
I can't force any1 here 2 belive wht wealth123 says. If u believe everyth dat comes ur way is a scam, then how do u pick out the genuine ones 4rm d scams. This wud only make u 2 loose credible opportunities dat u wud hav ordinarily utilised. No doubt, it is risky 2 try out someth new but it is even a bigger risk not 2 try out anyth @ all or not 2 take actions towards a viable expedition all because of "the fear of d unknown".
Please, if u don't like how dis thread has turned out, you can either let it be and watch how ths unfold or better still, u guys can try numerous other thread with such comments. That is only a plea and not a derogatory statement.
Pls nobody shud quote me with a derogatory response. I hav insulted no1 and no1 shud insult me. I think as the Op, I hav d right to my own thread. Thank U.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by buzoo: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
sbabimbola:

I freelance for an American company and I it works bros......
U need be cautious when dealing with Nigerians..... although I had made transactions with great minds even on NL.

@sbambola: Thanks a lot 4 ur comments. Please, I am rily interested in the American company u said u freelance 4 and knwing u can unveil tangible proofs 2 buttress dis claim makes me even more anxious 2 hear it all. Please, I wud appreciate it if u can send either ur Whatsapp No, Phone no or any other means by which I can contact u 2 my email:"buzoo123@yahoo.co.uk" so we cud talk better. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
@buzoo thanks for your testimony.
I have made tons of money here on Nairaland and have also lost money to scammers. Overall my gain is more than my loss. Life is all about Profit and Loss and by my training as a former banker, we take calculated risk.

Here on nairaland, i buy cars and sell at a profit so if you want to buy no problem. I am a distributor of Dangote cement and have sold many trucks to people including a General in the Nigerian Army. Recently, a Nigerian living in the USA ordered 300 bags of Dangote Cement to be delivered to his site at IDIMU Lagos. I took the risk, delivered the cement to his workers and the man was shocked. He transfered the money into my account and added extra N10,000.(Ten thousand Naira). I also sell KEDI Healthcare products- Chinese drugs that cure Hepatitis, fertility issues and the popular KEDI REVIVE for those having libido problem. All i do here is based on trust, integrity and the fear of God. Am ready to do more business here by God's grace.

To those who still want to join this business, you are welcome. Wattsap 08082083126, or email: foreveroni123@gmail.com

Kudos to Seun Osewa who has provided this platform for ordinary people like us to make a living. God will continue to bless you and your family. Amen.

buzoo:

@Mullah & Kellyboo: First and Formost, I am not related to Wealth 123 neither hav I ever met him 4rm Adam and neither is dia any connection btw us 2 Scam anybody. We are NOT Scammers!
I for 1 has been scammed by various self acclaimed online gurus who only want 2 sell dia ebooks & abscond but not Wealth123 who hasn't asked anyone here 4 money neither has he asked any1 to buy any ebook. I knw how it feels 2 be scammed n I ll never do dat 2 any1.
I asked 4 mentorship and I understand ur plight wen u say dat such an action can attract scammers but I must tell u, dis is different as I hav already joined d biz and I am reaping d fruits of dat decision already. Its 100% real and genuine and I am now a beneficiary of wht Wealth123 offered me.
Having said all d above, I want 2 plead with u 2 stop making such negative comments. I knw dia r so many Scammers out dia but does that mean every1 here on Nairaland is a Scammer? Certainly not and 4 d records, I hav met honest Nigerians here in Nairaland. I mean, dis is a forum where evry1 is entitled 2 air his ideas,opinions, views etc concerning any subject. If u won't buy it, leave it, but dat doesn't mean u shud spread ill comments concerning anyone here without concrete evidence 2 back it up. Such comments without evidence will only deter others from utilising d Information available here which is unfair.
I can't force any1 here 2 belive wht wealth123 says. If u believe everyth dat comes ur way is a scam, then how do u pick out the genuine ones 4rm d scams. This wud only make u 2 loose credible opportunities dat u wud hav ordinarily utilised. No doubt, it is risky 2 try out someth new but it is even a bigger risk not 2 try out anyth @ all or not 2 take actions towards a viable expedition all because of "the fear of d unknown".
Please, if u don't like how dis thread has turned out, you can either let it be and watch how ths unfold or better still, u guys can try numerous other thread with such comments. That is only a plea and not a derogatory statement.
Pls nobody shud quote me with a derogatory response. I hav insulted no1 and no1 shud insult me. I think as the Op, I hav d right to my own thread. Thank U.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
buzoo:

Need I say more, ladies and gentlemen.

The same guy you are talking about was the one looking for this kind of help some month back, but now, he is an expert, a messiah on a mission to save humanity from their financial woes. SMH undecided undecided

Please note, I didn't quote any name here and no insults, but when I talk, they keep identifying themselves.

Beware nairalanders, let anyone who'll help you, give you the link to his facebook profile, his friends and family. Take a look at the kind of person he is before you part with your hard earned money.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
If you are interested the door is still open. I want to build a strong dynamic team of people committed to helping others to succeed. The business helps you to make 30% of your money monthly. So each day you refuse to join, you are losing 1% of that money you kept at home or in the bank or that you are spending foolishly at SHOPRITE or buying phones for one girl that will soon dump you for a richer guy. The choice is yours. You are not giving me a dime as i don't need your money. Watssap/text: 08082083126.

wealth123:
@buzoo thanks for your testimony.
I have made tons of money here on Nairaland and have also lost money to scammers. Overall my gain is more than my loss. Life is all about Profit and Loss and by my training as a former banker, we take calculated risk.

Here on nairaland, i buy cars and sell at a profit so if you want to buy no problem. I am a distributor of Dangote cement and have sold many trucks to people including a General in the Nigerian Army. Recently, a Nigerian living in the USA ordered 300 bags of Dangote Cement to be delivered to his site at IDIMU Lagos. I took the risk, delivered the cement to his workers and the man was shocked. He transfered the money into my account and added extra N10,000.(Ten thousand Naira). I also sell KEDI Healthcare products- Chinese drugs that cure Hepatitis, fertility issues and the popular KEDI REVIVE for those having libido problem. All i do here is based on trust, integrity and the fear of God. Am ready to do more business here by God's grace.

To those who still want to join this business, you are welcome. Wattsap 08082083126, or email: foreveroni123@gmail.com

Kudos to Seun Osewa who has provided this platform for ordinary people like us to make a living. God will continue to bless you and your family. Amen.

Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by Djicemob: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2016
buzoo:

@sbambola: Thanks a lot 4 ur comments. Please, I am rily interested in the American company u said u freelance 4 and knwing u can unveil tangible proofs 2 buttress dis claim makes me even more anxious 2 hear it all. Please, I wud appreciate it if u can send either ur Whatsapp No, Phone no or any other means by which I can contact u 2 my email:"buzoo123@yahoo.co.uk" so we cud talk better. Thank u
Isn't it strange that your email and the wealth "123" guy have something in common? Hmmm,dude you kind of gave yourself out rather too easily and quickly in my honest opinion,not that am saying you guys are scammers though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy And Sell BITCOINS, Converts GIFT CARDS To Instant Cash In Bank / Please What Is Akowonjo's Postal Code / FG signed N240bn Power & Refinery Deal With EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.