Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 (19709 Views)

Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics / Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn / Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by lukency(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2016
They are political avegers who are bent @ frustrating govt effort.These criminal must not be treated with kid glove.Maximum force must be applied to dislodge them.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by Opharhe: 11:53am On May 09, 2016
osabuohein:
sharrap. Edo has more than the entire SE. They're even some that are untapped in extremely large quantities.
Ah ah! Bros na we we na... Edo state no get much as far as oil is concerned. I don't what the fuss ia all about; d tin no get much value again and dey wahala here and there. My people are even praying that the oil in their communities should dry up. The FG has it's blames, yes but Niger-Delta needs purposeful leadership to steer the society away from the excessive feeling of entitlement which is capable of causing a social disaster for us. Take Cross-River for example: they don't produce oil again(little if at all) since they lost some oil wells to Akwa-Ibom but look at what their state Govt. Is doing... We need that to be replicated throughout the region. May God help us.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by Nobody: 11:59am On May 09, 2016
osabuohein:
I'm from Edo and I'm in full support of the NDA. Let's see how the military will win this battle. No more free oil for hausa/fulani and their yoruba counterparts. These people are choking us in this country. Their demands are quite simple. PMB should negotiate with them or better still simply divide the rotten country. I'll even start mobilizing the youths in my community as soon as I return home to continue from where NDA stopped. I'll encourage them to start blowing up pipelines or oil installations in every oil producing area in Edo state.
another ipoop yoot claiming Edo to make it look like Edo hates Yoruba.. Ondo produces 3 times the size of Edo oil. Plus, SE benefits more from oyel from south south than anyone else, go figure ... Baka.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by Ubenedictus(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2016
osabuohein:
sharrap. Edo has more than the entire SE. They're even some that are untapped in extremely large quantities.
hahaha for ur dream, i hope u self deyy pray make dem carry d war ccome ur doormouth?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by Benikuuse(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
if I hear pin, they said they don't want our oil, make anybody no complain o. zombie quote me wrongly and suffer epilepsy.
eyaa so you think is your oil so it will not affect you ba?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by Ubenedictus(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2016
Opharhe:
Ah ah! Bros na we we na... Edo state no get much as far as oil is concerned. I don't what the fuss ia all about; d tin no get much value again and dey wahala here and there. My people are even praying that the oil in their communities should dry up. The FG has it's blames, yes but Niger-Delta needs purposeful leadership to steer the society away from the excessive feeling of entitlement which is capable of causing a social disaster for us. Take Cross-River for example: they don't produce oil again(little if at all) since they lost some oil wells to Akwa-Ibom but look at what their state Govt. Is doing... We need that to be replicated throughout the region. May God help us.
hehehe abeg tell am, d fight no help ss, we need a political solution not a blowing tins up
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by Aegon(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2016
Jediel1:
I can't imagine people with brains and blood be so stupid, people will b fighting to uplift their country others will b planning on crumbling it. Even a dog does evrytin it can to protect its master. Some people need to take book and biro and take lectures from the animal kingdom maybe then they will gain sense.
So in this case who is the dog? You?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by erusen: 12:07pm On May 09, 2016
MetaHuman:
another ipoop yoot claiming Edo to make it look like Edo hates Yoruba.. Ondo produces 3 times the size of Edo oil. Plus, SE benefits more from oyel from south south than anyone else, go figure ... Baka.
then use the oil from ondo and Lagos to survive na

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by princejayboss: 12:21pm On May 09, 2016
Dollyak:
Irrespective of anyone's political inclination there is no justification for this havoc. The response of this so called avengers is short sighted and counter intuitive for whatever cause they are promoting. Let them face the full wrath of the law.

Lol I thought without crude Nigeria can survive.... The earlier we tell ourselves the truth, the better

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by Nusaf: 12:27pm On May 09, 2016
osabuohein:
I'm from Edo and I'm in full support of the NDA. Let's see how the military will win this battle. No more free oil for hausa/fulani and their yoruba counterparts. These people are choking us in this country. Their demands are quite simple. PMB should negotiate with them or better still simply divide the rotten country. I'll even start mobilizing the youths in my community as soon as I return home to continue from where NDA stopped. I'll encourage them to start blowing up pipelines or oil installations in every oil producing area in Edo state.
If u eventually survive it, then remember to keep a record of ur active role in the 'development' of ur country for posterity. Countries a busy working day and night to get advanced, we are here destroying ours. What a curse.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by engrchykae(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2016
Jediel1:
I can't imagine people with brains and blood be so stupid, people will b fighting to uplift their country others will b planning on crumbling it. Even a dog does evrytin it can to protect its master. Some people need to take book and biro and take lectures from the animal kingdom maybe then they will gain sense.
tell pmb to implement confab reports.
I believe this is not rocket science

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 09, 2016
[s]
erusen:
then use the oil from ondo and Lagos to survive na
[/s]
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by princejayboss: 12:32pm On May 09, 2016
That's what you get when a government acts before deliberating on a matter, in arm struggle or hostile region you don't force a mini god that commit lesser evil but can control bigger evil cos when you do so the big evil will step in and np one to control it.... It's all about power struggle.... Tomopolo was a mini god and he was able to keep things going while committing lesser evil, PMB out of his lack of understanding of 21st century arms deal wanted tompolo's head, he created vacuum for power tuzzle among those who fear him.

This is what I have learnt in my years of service to various world defense ministries.... Don't fight lesser evil.... Don't fight Gadaffi, leave Asad in power, why push hussen out of power, the result have been opposite of perfection.....

Nigeria in my own opinion is a crazy state and on the verge of collapse

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by YourMrBoo: 12:35pm On May 09, 2016
Krismart:
There is oil in the west especially Lagos and Ondo state and exploration is ongoing in the North (chad basin). Why not leave the south south and south east to drink their oil since the west and north oil can sustain d country

So you finally agree that the SE has oil..

Bunch of haters and liers.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by imrany20(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2016
rozayx5:

same way you blamed gej . nothing new here
Child of hate, stop this your hatred act and face the reality.where were u when your so called ss haven't discovered oil?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by engrchykae(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2016
snika:
Let them use our oyel in Ondo State and Lagos State to handle the deficit na sad
spot on,wow are the special adviser to pmb on petroleum matters?walahi you get sense o
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by ridwanayo(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2016
lukency:
There is no rôom 4 any unnecesary dialogue.They are political avengers who are bent @ frustrating dis govt thr/4 maximum force shld be used to contain these criminals

AIit the president should deal with them in the creeks,nd the innocent niger/delta's should nt be affected
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by AFISON: 12:38pm On May 09, 2016
orobs93:
I am from edo state And I condemn NDA

Thanks to God you do not represent Edo State.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by braveheart008(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2016
osabuohein:

Recieve sense
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by ridwanayo(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2016
Nusaf:

If u eventually survive it, then remember to keep a record of ur active role in the 'development' of ur country for posterity. Countries a busy working day and night to get advanced, we are here destroying ours. What a curse.

As much as I want state or regional control of resource,that boy is a fool for supporting destruction of public facility,am nt sure he is from edo
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2016
wastedsperm:
The military should intensify the bombing of the creeks and ensure they level the SS if they meet firm resistance. We South westerners once fed the whole country with cocoa money before oil was discovered and we never resorted to economic sabotage. Wipe them out of the map. Nothing will happen angry
But you forgot the Cocoa farms belong to you & u sell at a balanced price. Let ND region control their oil blocks same way Fulani controls their cattle, Yoruba control their cocoa, Edo her palm oil, Hausa her tomatoes and this madness will stop

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by texazzpete(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2016
hucienda:
These guys are fighting an ideological battle.. which is a difficult one to fight- and in this case a delicate one as it hampers the country's major source of revenue. Had it been we had other sustainable revenue sources, the state would've been able to call their bluff... but they know, as much as everyone knows, that the country depends on petroleum proceeds to function- hence their sabotage.

These avengers are what I'd call 'Ivy League Militants' cos their modus operandi (they got online presence) and sophistication of their attacks sends shiver down the spine. Only God knows what they plan next. I do hope the FG and the Avengers come to an amicable resolution.

LOL

Is this a joke post? Ideological battle?
These people are only fighting for their pockets.

I'm not really seeing any extreme sophistication here. The vulnerable points for our export capability and sources for our domestic gas plants and refineries are well known.
having an online presence is par for the course in 2016, where social media holds sway now.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by Ugosample(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2016
Krismart:
There is oil in the west especially Lagos and Ondo state and exploration is ongoing in the North (chad basin). Why not leave the south south and south east to drink their oil since the west and north oil can sustain d country

Which kind of talk is this one?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by mukhcech(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2016
osabuohein:
nothing dey happen. Edos are 100% of NDA. When I get to Nigeria I'll even mobilize the youths to continue in the bombing spree in all oil installations and pipelines in every Edo oil producing area.

You want make God Punish you abi. So you never even dey with the avngers. Pls Hurry up and come back from wherever you are, even if it is a hole. Come and join the salvation avengers. Maybe by God's grace nah inside that your oyel your Dead body go burn finish. Pls come back in time.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by MIZCRACK: 12:59pm On May 09, 2016
Dollyak:
Irrespective of anyone's political inclination there is no justification for this havoc. The response of this so called avengers is short sighted and counter productive for whatever cause they are promoting. Let them face the full wrath of the law.
have u been to the ND before i dont support the activities of the group but u c it is criminal to flog a child and ask the child not to cry.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by orobs93(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2016
AFISON:

Thanks to God you do not represent Edo State.

See dis 1 I am benin by tribe

Well I knw ur tribe it's in u people's blood
Trouble and hate development allergic to progress championing animosity
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by ozimec(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2016
wastedsperm:
The military should intensify the bombing of the creeks and ensure they level the SS if they meet firm resistance. We South westerners once fed the whole country with cocoa money before oil was discovered and we never resorted to economic sabotage. Wipe them out of the map. Nothing will happen angry

Really? Then take your weapons and enter the creek.
My dear military action can never solve the problem in the ND. It will only amount to counter productive. Dialogue remains the lasting solution.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by zheroes(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2016
rozayx5:

zombies think otherwise
in their mind they think ND is one forest called samibisa that you can surround roll tanks into and do damage. they forget the following facts
the ND is very large. there are thousands of km of pipelines. the avengers dont look like illiterates , they do deep sea diving and bomb underwate pipelines, sounds like they have marine engineers among them. they are very technical and rolling tanks into a swamp is not possible. sending soldiers into a swamp they know nothing about is bidding them farewell.

my uncle once described an attack on their navy vessel. he said the bullets came from everywhere they cud not see who to return the fire to. they own the swamps . they know it more than the NA .

ASK the US what happened in vietnam and you will know that the new sheriff in town crew are joking
you sound really pleased with this development? lets see if e go epp una?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by Gbpereluvmama: 1:17pm On May 09, 2016
Those of u dat r saying is 4 deir pockets, r u been bitten by mosquito wile in d bush wit dem, deir life is at risk, no sleep day and nite, u sleep com4tably at home, den u xpect dem to share d benefits wit u rite? Y will our P make such statemt of how can he treat 95 to 5% support equally. Well that's y d boys said den he should also feed d country wit biga % produce and not the other way. He said publicly in alja dat he's gonna negotiate wit Boko H for just 200 chibok girls, den I xpect him to go into dialogue wit this ppl that r putting d welfare of million nigerians a stake. How can u help d poor if uv never been poor, how can u make criminal laws if u don't know no criminal, how can u make drug laws if uv never smoked d credit. how can 5% b producing oil that`s feeding the nation, meanwile the govt don't tink we should b d one refining that oil, channelling it to kaduna dereby creating more jobs for dem. I Rest my case
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by muller101(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2016
wastedsperm:
God may u never forgive this one
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by crackhouse(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2016
dejii01:
Wreck Wreak havoc.

If you want to write good English, write it well.
olodo and your dictionary didn't tell u that the two words mean the girl.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 by muller101(m): 1:38pm On May 09, 2016
NIGER DELTA. I love my people. Anyway. We have to keep feeding other regions. Na person de feed male dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Shortlists Bidders For 12 Highways In Lagos, Kano, Others / What Makes Nigeria The Giant Of Africa / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.