Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,045 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. (4984 Views)

"I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by corisande: 9:41pm On May 09, 2016
hahahehe cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2016
So hilarious and I wonder why it hasn't made front Page yet
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by MARKone(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2016
When you finally hand over "dowry moni"

3 Likes

Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by MARKone(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2016
2weeks after you tell her that you are broke

3 Likes

Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 09, 2016
If that's the case how do the poor people in Igbo land marry ? Just curious unless everyone in Igbo land is rich
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 6:20am On May 10, 2016
pcguru1:
If that's the case how do the poor people in Igbo land marry ? Just curious unless everyone in Igbo land is rich
just for Fun. Anybody can marry from the Igbo tribe. Rich or poor. So don't be afraid. grin cheesy
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by ovalrose(f): 7:18am On May 10, 2016
I woke up in a sour mood due to horrible nightmares but this topic has swept all nonsense from my memory to replace it with laughter. Good job,op. Igbo kwenu!
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by Nobody: 7:28am On May 10, 2016
christopheru:

just for Fun. Anybody can marry from the Igbo tribe. Rich or poor. So don't be afraid. grin cheesy
lol I dont have any Igbo love interest most of them are my friends , but will keep an open mind though
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by Dexema(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2016
international koko-nut rice...chai na to go redeem my bride price back.
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2016
pcguru1:
lol I dont have any Igbo love interest most of them are my friends , but will keep an open mind though
Thumbs Up grin
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by Coolabbie: 9:54am On May 10, 2016
wordbank:
When finally pay
Come enter bedroom
grin grin grin Why evils?
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2016
MARKone:
When you finally hand over "dowry moni"
transfer deal grin
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by molydonhenry(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2016
Yeah Op u tried, so on point. I passed thru dz wen i was getting ready

1 Like

Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2016
queenoflafia:
grin grin grin
Op I swear you don kolo
funny moments grin grin
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2016
nnadychuks:
Hahahaaaaaaaaahaaaahaahahaaa gringringringrin
laff it out grin grin
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2016
molydonhenry:
Yeah Op u tried, so on point. I passed thru dz wen i was getting ready
I dey tell you. grin
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2016
when she pours your 50 litres of fuel to fetch rain water.

2 Likes

Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 7:26am On May 13, 2016
christopheru:
3. When one of her uncles is dictating the content of the list to everybody. grin grin
i can't help laughing grin
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 7:28am On May 13, 2016
Dexema:
international koko-nut rice...chai na to go redeem my bride price back.
grin
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2016
wordbank:
When she ask you Honey when r u coming to redeem the list? U be like
grin
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2016
queenoflafia:
grin grin grin
Op I swear you don kolo
grin Naxo grin
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 7:36pm On May 19, 2016
wordbank:
When finally pay Come enter bedroom
Funny
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2016
The way you look at her after spending all those money on her head.

2 Likes

Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
christopheru:
2. But the girl's family has to cover the list. And the girl's father's continue writing the list and it's 1million naira and still counting
lwtmb grin grin
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
christopheru:
3. When one of her uncles is dictating the content of the list to everybody. grin grin
Epic grin
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
christopheru:
7. When your dad is explaining the content of the list to your uncles. grin
V. Funny grin grin
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Yet it hasn't made FP
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
kechforch:
Hahahaahaahahs. .no be here o@coconut rice
I dey tell you. grin
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lalasticala FP
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by christopheru(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2016
caught you laughing
corisande:
hahahehe cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by ifisco(f): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2016
awesome. today is the main day
we plan on bombarding social media
please share the message
mothers share
fathers share
sisters share
single parents share

Re: 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. by Amhappy(f): 2:49am On Jun 12, 2016
I love this. So hilarious

(1) (2) (Reply)

OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives / How Do You Solve Problems With Bad Neighbors? / My Friend Just Got Pregnant, Things Are Really Awkward Between Us And I Don't Know How To Treat Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.