Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment (58051 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Who Want To Be Governors In 2019 / Why Has Gej,reno Omokri,FFK And Metuh Been Silent On The Chibok Girls Release / 5 Ministers In London For Investment Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by olokfor: 12:56pm On May 09, 2016
It has been months since President Muhammadu Buhari sworn in Ministers. After the swearing in, some of the ministers totally disappeared from the spotlight while others hugged it.

Top among the dormant Ministers in Buhari's cabinets are :
1. Minister of Industry, Trade And Investment: Okechukwu Enelemah
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/download-29-jpg.80360/[/img]

2. Minister of State for Power, Works and Housing: Mustapha Shehuri
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/images-2-jpg.80361/[/img]

3. Minister of Women Affairs: Aisha Alhassan
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/download-30-jpg.80362/[/img]

4. Minister of state for Agriculture and Rural Development: Heineken Lokpobiri
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/download-31-jpg.80363/[/img]

5. Interior Minister: Abdulrahman Dambazzau
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/download-32-jpg.80366/[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-5-ministers-who-have-been-silent.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 09, 2016
Lol! I haven't seen that man named after a beer in action before oo gringrin

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Pheals(f): 1:08pm On May 09, 2016
. OK noted!! I need to ask buhari if this people are not deaf and dumb grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Ewizard(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2016
Recycled politicians...

Imma slap d nxt jerk dat says youth are d leaders of tomorrow... undecided

Unless youth in naija starts @ age 50. grin

25 Likes

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Pheals(f): 1:10pm On May 09, 2016
MondeLuv:
u wicked o are you calling mr Heineken beer lover?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Ewizard(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2016
MondeLuv:

Take 2 bottles of him and see d action.. grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 09, 2016
Pheals:
u wicked o are you calling mr Heineken beer lover?

No grin

I'm calling his DAD a beer lover gringringringringrin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Agunechemba1(m): 1:17pm On May 09, 2016
That's what you get when you appoint clueless people as ministers.

I think the worst minister in this administration so far is the minister for Darkness, Babatunde Fashola.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by stelaar(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2016
So Fashola has a Junior Minister shocked

Okechukwu Enelemah has been vocal of late, saw him on tv addressing NASS on diversification

Mama Taraba get small ginger aspa. PMB VS OBY #BBOG wahala

Heineken VS Timi drama put him on the spot light but we know His in PMB's Govt to fill space

Dambazau na Boss...Pesin wai turn Armed DSS officer to shoe shinner

But this Mustapha Shehur I can't even remember if they screened Him as a Minister

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 09, 2016
Ewizard:

Take 2 bottles of him and see d action.. grin
Not that kind of action grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by juman(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2016
The whole government is in coma (inactive).

16 Likes

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by OKKO(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2016
Even the ones that are talking are talking are yaning nonsense out of confusion.

Whoever is Minister for Education and his junior has never said a word to the press.
Minister of Communication
Minister of Labour (talking confusion)
Minister of Information (licking mouth and contradicting every other minister)
Minister of FCT?

To say the truth I don even know most of them.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by cktheluckyman: 1:35pm On May 09, 2016
Fashola and Kemi that has been talking what have they achieved? The entire cabinet are composed of a bunch of incompetent people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by tuzeriouz: 1:44pm On May 09, 2016
the only thing we can expect from zombie ministers is ZOMBINESS

9 Likes

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Pheals(f): 1:44pm On May 09, 2016
MondeLuv:

No grin

I'm calling his DAD a beer lover gringringringringrin
I know i just don't want to relate with his papa ni grin!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Mikehell(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
Are they really ministers or space booker like some peeps on nairaland grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 09, 2016
Pheals:
I know i just don't want to relate with his papa ni grin!!
Maybe I'll name my own child Toast-bread gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 09, 2016
Here is my list

1. Minister for education
2. Minister of state fOr finance
3. Minister for Petroluem
4. Minister of mines and steel/sOlid minerals
5. Foreign affairs minister
6. FCT minister

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by MotherConfesor(f): 1:59pm On May 09, 2016
They don't have work na... This Is what you get for putting people in position just for the sake of it...
Minister my foot...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 09, 2016
The op doesn't know how governments work. Perhaps you like noise. The Minister of Industry, Trade And Investment has been among those negotiating trade and investments with China and other countries. Minister of Interior superintends over Customs, Immigrations, etc. There are reforms in those areas. Minister of Agriculture is not doing bad also. You would have noticed that this is not a noisy government. I think you are dealing with technocrats

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Amitex(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2016
Angels are spiritual beings as such are not seen nor heard except occasionally. You recall that Bubu appointed some angels undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Badboiz(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2016
kITATITA:
The op doesn't know how governments work. Perhaps you like noise. The Minister of Industry, Trade And Investment has been among those negotiating trade and investments with China and other countries. Minister of Interior superintends over Customs, Immigrations, etc. There are reforms in those areas. Minister of Agriculture is not doing bad also. You would have noticed that this is not a noisy government. I think you are dealing with technocrats

Technocrats ko, Infinixcrats ni . Mtcheeeeew

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 09, 2016
Minister of darkness......... Fashola - the most overrated man in Nigerian politics.

15 Likes

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Firefire(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2016
Overspent and over recycled politicians, sorry no fresh ideas.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by donholy28(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2016
they're silently eating d money

7 Likes

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by yipata: 4:33pm On May 09, 2016
HMNNN UR ENGLISH SElF TALK AM......

cktheluckyman:
Fashola and Kemi that has been talking what has they achieved? The entire cabinet are composed of a bucnch of incompetent people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by FagsamPHP(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2016
l
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by berrystunn(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2016
Learner's

1 Like

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Ajibel(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2016
Agunechemba1:
That's what you get when you appoint clueless people as ministers.

[s]I think the worst minister in this administration so far is the minister for Darkness, Babatunde Fashola.[/s]

Trash

7 Likes

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by epospiky(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2016
I think they are being so careful not to make mistakes or unnecessary comments that may turn against them.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by mrbillz(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2016
yipata:
HMNNN UR ENGLISH SElF TALK AM......

LOL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.