Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 PM

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? (34361 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 09, 2016
Nah who, my ex, don Epp...common, life goes on
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by beGOOD4aba(m): 11:05pm On May 09, 2016
pls ask d second time
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2016
jealousy set's in straight up! either i once had feelings for her or not.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by goingape: 11:06pm On May 09, 2016
pinkiberry:
how would you feel if your ex girlfriend is dating your friend? especially if you don't really love the girl as such when you guys were dating, you just liked her. Will you be mad or jealous at their serious relationship which depict that they love each other?
something is wrong with your head undecided

you are asking me how would I feel?

how would you feel if your dad is sleeping with another woman apart from your mother undecided

yes that feeling!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by fabulous73: 11:08pm On May 09, 2016
Na she sabi, if she like make she date my father, d I catch her, he Don be for be dat undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Emmahunk(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2016
Practically it's a funny situation no matter how hard the guy plays 'it's a free world stuff''.
However, there's nothing morally wrong with the relationship. It's always through one circumstance or the other that one meets the love of his /her life. So, it's great being through your ex.
But both parties need a lot of maturity otherwise, the relationship won't even last as is bound to be lots of comparisons always.
But as long as each party knows
What it wants from the relationship, it's cool after all there is hardly any true love anymore and anywhere

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 09, 2016
pinkiberry:
how would you feel if your ex girlfriend is dating your friend? especially if you don't really love the girl as such when you guys were dating, you just liked her. Will you be mad or jealous at their serious relationship which depict that they love each other?
I'd feel like a boss. He is managing my leftover
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
If any of my friend date my Ex i wud b happy for both of them

There is something about me is no matter how mch u hurt me i will always wish to see u happy
u mean am? No let me trace ur post history on Nairaland OOO. Lol
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by EreluY(f): 11:11pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:
Sounds like an unnecessary complication imo. Out of millions of men, why his friend? Sounds very stressful to me & as someone that likes to keep exes at bay, I wouldnt dare touch anything around him with a 10ft pole.

[size=16pt]How many if you don't mind me asking...please no fex ooooo. lol.[/size]
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Jckleiin(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2016
Well my ex got married to my friend. I was jealous when they started dating but I had to let go

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by TheSunSon: 11:14pm On May 09, 2016
My friend has dated my ex,she thought she waS getting at me but me and my guy just laugh over it,today she's an ex to her exs friend,and we still laugh over it cheesy
Btw op you resemble E.T. See ya teeth lol
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 09, 2016
Nah I won't be mad, if they happy am cool don't care. Don't care much about stuff anyway
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Vbabs(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2016
...over time, I've learnt to leave my used stuff for the less privileged.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Silent104: 11:16pm On May 09, 2016
C as almost everyone sayin i won't feel anything, i wil wish 'em well. Ok mak wuna dey lie 4 wuna sef, cox d typical naija guy/girl i knw......... Hmm ok

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Silent104: 11:16pm On May 09, 2016
C as almost everyone sayin i won't feel anything, i wil wish 'em well undecided undecided. Ok mak wuna dey lie 4 wuna sef, cox d typical naija guy/girl i knw......... Hmm ok
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2016
Hmmmm !!!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by ojee73: 11:16pm On May 09, 2016
Kentura:
I'd feel great thaa someone I know adored what I had when I had it..

and anytime I see the nigga, I'll be like bro I've done all sort of things with this chic you're forming titanic with,, have you tried this style with her? she really likes it.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by ireneony(f): 11:19pm On May 09, 2016
So many hidden comments
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Flamezreal(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2016
He's now a rival not a friend anymore .
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by mzhorlah(f): 11:21pm On May 09, 2016
Any girl who does that is a disgrace to womanhood

If i were a guy i will just tell my friend to chop and clean his mouth cuz i damn wouldnt be able to stand it
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by brajy(m): 11:22pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

There is something about me is no matter how mch u hurt me i will always wish to see u happy
Thats a lie! he-goat
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Silent104: 11:23pm On May 09, 2016
ireneony:
So many hidden comments
No mind dem, mak dem continue 2 dey lie 4 dem selves
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by frisky2good(m): 11:23pm On May 09, 2016
As if worrying about my GF is not enough, I still have to worry about my ex-GF. Look, is she likes she can date my father that's her business.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Silent104: 11:24pm On May 09, 2016
mzhorlah:
Any girl who does that is a disgrace to womanhood

If i were a guy i will just tell my friend to chop and clean his mouth cuz i damn wouldnt be able to stand it
undecidedSo u control ur frnds
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by prinsam30: 11:25pm On May 09, 2016
pinkiberry:

which kind question b dis, If I no love person, I no love am be dat na, if she like make she go date my father for all I care

I no send her na
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by ireneony(f): 11:25pm On May 09, 2016
Silent104:

No mind dem, mak dem continue 2 dey lie 4 dem selves
grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by customercare05: 11:28pm On May 09, 2016
I will jejely leave dem
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by johncallidon(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2016
my mama tell me say, Mak I dey dash MI worwor toys wey I no longer lyk .

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by HARDDON: 11:31pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

How do u guys do it?

He cheated, so the best pay back is to f his friend?

*scoffs*

Guys just laugh over it over some chilled beer!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 09, 2016
pinkiberry:
I love this chip quote 'you cant lock up the darkness inside' so much. Mad? Jealous? Dude i will celebrate for lifting a heavy load for me oh
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by phrince1000: 11:32pm On May 09, 2016
Hin no go pain me, unless I still miss her. .although, when you see them together, you will feel somehow.. it's normal
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by brajy(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2016
Well,it happened to my brother and he got angry,despite dat he didn't like d girl at all when they were together. but seeing her with his friend got him very angry. but i remember telling him that "one man poison is another man food" bcs d girl seem to find happiness in my brother friend but i do know that she actually love my Bro than his friend.
my own views is that there is nothing wrong in it as long as they love each other.
but in some cases is different entirely bcs some girl will b dating ur friend trying to intimidate u,and make u jealous which could ruin ur friendship with ur friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.