Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics (4479 Views)

Is This Camon Cx Real From Konga . / Someone Help With This Camon C8 Problem / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by TheAziz: 2:03pm On May 09, 2016
my friend switched her phone off when going for an exam today, when she came back, she switched her phone on, but to her surprise she saw this, please what's the cause?

Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 09, 2016
Just hold the power button down till the phone powers off then re power up by holding the button again, it
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by blackiridis(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2016
recovery mode in chinese.. just follow the instruction above
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by kolexepana: 2:46pm On May 09, 2016
Nothing to worry about, its just recovery mode.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by jheed: 5:45pm On May 09, 2016
TheAziz:
my friend switched her phone off when going for an exam today, when she came back, she switched her phone on, but to her surprise she saw this, please what's the cause?
it's just recovery mode
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by teelaweee(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2016
TheAziz:
nothing just recovery
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by TheAziz: 6:40pm On May 09, 2016
teelaweee:
nothing just recovery
Thanks bruv, please what's the meaning and the purpose of that recovery?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by TheAziz: 6:43pm On May 09, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Just hold the power button down till the phone powers off then re power up by holding the button again, it
Thanks very much, it worked
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 09, 2016
TheAziz:

Thanks very much, it worked

WlcmW
kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by emeijeh(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2016
All i see is Biafra flag

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by tomiwa20(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2016
That is factory mode not recovery
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by Benbobola(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2016
TheAziz:
Same has happened to mine. It stays like that till the battery runs out. I was so scared. So when the battery died, I charged it and turned it on. Viola!!! It was back to normal. Still wondered wat happened tho. But thank you guys for the enlightenment
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by bluntspade: 6:16am On May 10, 2016
tomiwa20:
That is factory mode not recovery
It's called recovery mode
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by tomiwa20(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2016
bluntspade:
It's called recovery mode
not arguing. That is factory mode mostly found in mtk phones

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by saxby(f): 9:00am On May 10, 2016
Was the phone left under the sun or what?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by Cliveglobal1(m): 9:12am On May 10, 2016
Benbobola:

Same has happened to mine. It stays like that till the battery runs out. I was so scared. So when the battery died, I charged it and turned it on. Viola!!! It was back to normal. Still wondered wat happened tho. But thank you guys for the enlightenment

Moral of the Story, Don't Let your Battery die completely before turning it off.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by isaacasher(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2016
tomiwa20:
not arguing. That is factory mode mostly found in mtk phones

MTK has both recovery mood and factory mood depends on how you boot and the device but this one is factory mood used for testing hardware and formatting only
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by teelaweee(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2016
TheAziz:

recovery with restore the phone to the way it was made in the factory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by repimpim: 3:54pm On May 10, 2016
It's a Chinese phone. MADE IN CHINA
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by Xhaka(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2016
repimpim:
It's a chanease phone. MADE IN CHINA
Which one is Chanease?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by Nwokoji1: 12:21pm On May 13, 2016
repimpim:

Be Ashamed, you can't even Spell "Chinese" grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by Nwokoji1: 12:22pm On May 13, 2016
repimpim:

LOL, You can't even Spell Chinese.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by mrprezident007(m): 12:11am On May 15, 2016
Lol who Biafra epp?
emeijeh:
All i see is Biafra flag

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by mrprezident007(m): 12:13am On May 15, 2016
He spelt it in Chinese. Lol
Nwokoji1:

LOL, You can't even Spell Chinese.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by Osyxcel(m): 12:18am On May 15, 2016
Factory mode on MTK phones. You enter into it by pressing & holding the power + vol down button
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by kesses: 1:39pm On May 16, 2016
how can it be resolved
isaacasher:

MTK has both recovery mood and factory mood depends on how you boot and the device but this one is factory mood used for testing hardware and formatting only
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by oluwadaemilola: 4:34pm On May 16, 2016
Even i will like to know what he meant by that
TheAziz:

Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by oluwadaemilola: 10:19am On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nwokoji1:

Be Ashamed, you can't even Spell "Chinese" grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by pcoolioz(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2016
this should be the stock recovery na... stop pressing other buttons while putting it on
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by omoalajah(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2016
Recovery. It happened to my TECNO Camon C8 and i had to reset my phone. Very painful . Its nothing much only that you might lose files.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics by 360koncepts: 6:42pm On May 21, 2016
Am also confused oo, what is that?
Xhaka:

Which one is Chanease?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. / Leagoo M8/M8 Users / Tecno Phantom 5 Now In Kenya: Specifications And Price In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.