Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Mr Ibu Unveiled As Kingdom Lottery Brand Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Unveiled As Kingdom Lottery Brand Ambassador (1033 Views)

Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes / T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup / Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu Unveiled As Kingdom Lottery Brand Ambassador by Unkl(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2016
As part of their blue print to revitalize Lottery business in Nigeria after being licensed to operate by the National Lottery Commission, Kingdom Lottery has unveiled Nollywood’s foremost comedian, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu as its Brand Ambassador.

Speaking to news men shortly after the paper signing exercise recently in Lagos, the Company Representative Mr Yalon Zilberkwit expressed fulfillment and optimism that this partnership will help in projecting the image of Kingdom Lottery across the country and beyond. He explained that gone are the days when people see Lottery Business as fraudulent, he said that the Lottery Sector is as important as any other Sector and deserve serious minded investors who will add to the national GDP by way of empowering the Youths as retail Agents and also putting smile on people’s face.
He went further to say that Kingdom Lottery is poised to take the Sector steps ahead of what is obtainable in the country. In his words, "Kingdom Lottery is uniquely different, because ours is a win-win situation for everyone because even the loser stand a chance to win at the periodic Consolation Draws provided they return the free tickets”. He said that Kingdom has range of games like, Scratch and Win games, Lotto, Pool and Soccer Bets, he disclosed that the Pilot Game which is Scratch and Win is the first of it’s kind where stakers just need to scratch and match three objects to Win whatever amount revealed instantly.

An elated, Mr Ibu, thanked the management of Kingdom Lottery for setting a new pace in lottery business in Nigeria, he said he decided to key into what they are doing as a Lottery Company because of what he saw on ground and the level they are ready to take the Business to, he also urged the general public to embrace the opportunity Kingdom Lottery is presenting to empower Nigerians, "I will like everybody to play Kingdom Lottery because their Lottery is very easy to win, transparent, genuine, and it is much easier to collect your cash without any form of delay as in case of other lottery companies. I recommend Kingdom Lottery to everyone who love to win". Ibu added.

Re: Mr Ibu Unveiled As Kingdom Lottery Brand Ambassador by Geofavor(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2016
See hin belle grin
Re: Mr Ibu Unveiled As Kingdom Lottery Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 09, 2016
funny man nice one
Re: Mr Ibu Unveiled As Kingdom Lottery Brand Ambassador by cruzita(f): 2:43pm On May 09, 2016
Geofavor:
See hin belle grin
pregnant man
Re: Mr Ibu Unveiled As Kingdom Lottery Brand Ambassador by cruzita(f): 2:44pm On May 09, 2016
IBU my man ,carry go
Re: Mr Ibu Unveiled As Kingdom Lottery Brand Ambassador by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:44pm On May 09, 2016
i share in your joy mr Ibu.
Re: Mr Ibu Unveiled As Kingdom Lottery Brand Ambassador by Geofavor(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2016
cruzita:
pregnant man
I hope he is delivered of the baby he's been carrying in his belly soon.
Re: Mr Ibu Unveiled As Kingdom Lottery Brand Ambassador by WilderPeters: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2022
I didn’t find a lot of things useful on this website and I was looking for a lot of things. Even if anyone wants to look they should read review buy 4D online for info they want. I am sure they will get something

(1) (Reply)

No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) / Share Your Sexy Pregnant Photos So Far Your Man No Mind: Says Charlyboy / Miss Happiness Nwidoh Emerges As Winner Face Of Newsland 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.