Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Strange Facts You Never Knew - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Strange Facts You Never Knew (797 Views)

I Never Knew That Grammar Can Kill Until I Watched This / I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures / Strange Facts About The Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Facts You Never Knew by CACAWA(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2016
Amala was invented in 1845 by Madam Alakata Rilwanu. Gbegiri was later discovered, precisely in 1868 by the twin sons of Oloye Ajenifuja II

But the first person to taste a combination of Amala and Gbegiri was Saalu Odemanoja Alakori in 1897

Lol.. Na joke o.

(1) (Reply)

Between 2baba & Bamky W Who Would Have Rocked It Best? / What Do You See / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road ??? Oya Laff At This One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.