Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) (2290 Views)

I Need Buyers For Caustic Soda / First Grade London Bales Of Clothings / Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 09, 2016
I have very high quality 1st grade London UK clothes bales for sale and i can deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria. Men and women office wears, chiffon bales, childrens/kiddies wears available.Thank you for your patronage!
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by Joe4lv(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2016
Pictures of the bales and the samples with your address etc will make you sell better.

#myLittleAdvice.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 09, 2016
Joe4lv:
Pictures of the bales and the samples with your address etc will make you sell better.

#myLittleAdvice.

Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 09, 2016
i am here at yaba...tejuosho shopping complex...

Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by 5tss(f): 5:46pm On May 09, 2016
Ur name pls and where exactly at tejuosho.thanks in advance.
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 09, 2016
olaritz:
I have very high quality 1st grade London UK clothes bales for sale and i can deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria. Men and women office wears, chiffon bales, childrens/kiddies wears available. Call 08153071239 for your orders now. Thank you for your patronage!
You are an agent , you are still a learner.
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by udysweet(f): 7:09pm On May 09, 2016
Am in lagos,surulere to be precise. Can I see them? Want to try my hands at this business but wld love to meet with you one on one ,der would be no need for you to deliver to me since am close to u. Pls get back to me ASAP
olaritz:
i am here at yaba...tejuosho shopping complex...
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 09, 2016
WealthManagers:
You are an agent , you are still a learner.

pls mind your business...
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 09, 2016
udysweet:
Am in lagos,surulere to be precise. Can I see them? Want to try my hands at this business but wld love to meet with you one on one ,der would be no need for you to deliver to me since am close to u. Pls get back to me ASAP

ok. Give me a call when u are ready
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 10, 2016
Bales still available, call for your orders now..thanks to my customers for your calls and orders...you will get your bales delivered to you today as i am at the park now to send to port harcourt,ibadan and abuja...
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by treasuredkids(f): 10:48am On May 10, 2016
Is it a fixed price or bargainable? I'm interested.
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 10, 2016
treasuredkids:
Is it a fixed price or bargainable? I'm interested.

negotiable if you will be a regular customer. call now
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by 5tss(f): 1:40pm On May 10, 2016
pls answer my question up there.its very important.i have my reasons.ur real name pls.Am mrs bola by name and u?thanks in adavance.
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 10, 2016
5tss:
pls answer my question up there.its very important.i have my reasons.ur real name pls.Am mrs bola by name and u?thanks in adavance.

i am mr. ola. pls call if u need any other thing. thanks!
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by Joe4lv(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2016
Your business is coming up. Keep up the good work cos it's better than yahoo yahoo.

All is well.

Please sample your wares unlike the bale pics you uploaded.

Keep hustling bro. The sky is your limit if you do it with honesty.
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 10, 2016
Joe4lv:
Your business is coming up. Keep up the good work cos it's better than yahoo yahoo.

All is well.

Please sample your wares unlike the bale pics you uploaded.

Keep hustling bro. The sky is your limit if you do it with honesty.

Thanks
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 11, 2016
Bales still available. 23 more to go. Thanks to all my customers!
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by 5tss(f): 10:35am On May 11, 2016
u don come here to scam people again abi.i dey talk to u NIXON AKIHIROME,CHINEDU,SUREBOSS,LADYSHARPSHARP,NOW OLATRIZ.the name goes on and on like that.
Nairalanders,pls dont fall for this guy and pay into his account o.hes not selling anything and doesnt have a physical address.Ok
lets do it this way,when he comes back to his thread which i doubt.Ask him the full address of his warehouse,realname and tell him u wuld like to meet with him one on one even if u have to pay and hear his response.
The guy is a bastard,he uses different moniker both male and female to dupe people of their hard earned money and disappear.
i just spoke to him now and told him i was the woman that posted under his thread asking of his real name and he quickly answered that hes mr ola.Igbo guy bearing Mr ola?and i told him hes chinedu not mr ola next thing he said was,haha who is speaking,whos this,what are u talking about,i no be chinedu o,am mr ola and he quickly cutt off the phone.
Guys pls dont pay money to his acct,he's a fraudster.he didnt get any attention on fashion section,that was why he came here.if u check his profile,u will see the day he registered.he's is a full time scammer and thats wat he does for a living.PLS BECAREFUL.
u can search for the name nixon akihorome or chinedu ventures on nairaland and see for urself.

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by BUGOFF(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2016
5tss:
u don come here to scam people again abi.i dey talk to u NIXON AKIHIROME,CHINEDU,SUREBOSS,LADYSHARPSHARP,NOW OLATRIZ.the name goes on and on like that.
Nairalanders,pls dont fall for this guy and pay into his account o.hes not selling anything and doesnt have a physical address.Ok
lets do it this way,when he comes back to his thread which i doubt.Ask him the full address of his warehouse,realname and tell him u wuld like to meet with him one on one even if u have to pay and hear his response.
The guy is a bastard,he uses different moniker both male and female to dupe people of their hard earned money and disappear.
i just spoke to him now and told him i was the woman that posted under his thread asking of his real name and he quickly answered that hes mr ola.Igbo guy bearing Mr ola?and i told him hes chinedu not mr ola next thing he said was,haha who is speaking,whos this,what are u talking about,i no be chinedu o,am mr ola and he quickly cutt off the phone.
Guys pls dont pay money to his acct,he's a fraudster.he didnt get any attention on fashion section,that was why he came here.if u check his profile,u will see the day he registered.he's is a full time scammer and thats wat he does for a living.PLS BECAREFUL.
u can search for the name nixon akihorome or chinedu ventures on nairaland and see for urself.
Next time he posts, am going to trace his IP add. and inform security.
Jobless ediat!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by go4success(f): 4:32pm On May 11, 2016
O.P has deleted his account. Since he has been exposed. Good job guys. Let's work together to make nairaland scam free. It's. Very difficult to meet genuine. business men on nairaland these days.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by udysweet(f): 9:27pm On May 11, 2016
God bless you for this! Now why I commented on this thread was becos I wanted to be sure maybe he'll give himself away,I had a feeling he might be evasive and that's why I said I live in surulere close to Tejuosho. I jus said am interestd jus to get his reaction.
But why,why scam people esp dos wit hard earned,I mean HARD earned money wch isn't enough sef and yet u wnt to fleece the person. I jus knew something wasn't right when he kept sayin I'm sending ur bales down. Oga gan oo.
My prayer is,no scammer will ever go unpunished,they will never go scot free! This one now will see a thief been beaten on the road,he'll join them and beat the thief,he might evn be the one to pour fuel on d person or strike a match,but yet he's the bigger thief!
Father Lord,pls especially on this NL,fish out every scammer(that's hw one went t steal sm1 female dp and a son saying they are his wife and Son,telling me he's in canada and wants to do 350beads at 5000 naira each,and yet he hasn't seen me! Requested for my account number and bcs I had dis feeling its a scam I gave an account number without a koobo in it. And the day he was supposed t pay in the mooney,rapture took place on my bbm list,lool! The guy had dissapeared,hahahah! I guess he ddnt see any money insid d acct na.)Infact on the last day,its the hottest part of hell dey wil burn. Am not claiming saint but pls I wnt scam you,maybe based on ur bargaining power,if I charge u high for a job,I might charge the next person a bit lower(all na to maximise profit)I rest my case!

5tss:
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by 5tss(f): 11:47pm On May 11, 2016
udysweet:
God bless you for this! Now why I commented on this thread was becos I wanted to be sure maybe he'll give himself away,I had a feeling he might be evasive and that's why I said I live in surulere close to Tejuosho. I jus said am interestd jus to get his reaction.
But why,why scam people esp dos wit hard earned,I mean HARD earned money wch isn't enough sef and yet u wnt to fleece the person. I jus knew something wasn't right when he kept sayin I'm sending ur bales down. Oga gan oo.
My prayer is,no scammer will ever go unpunished,they will never go scot free! This one now will see a thief been beaten on the road,he'll join them and beat the thief,he might evn be the one to pour fuel on d person or strike a match,but yet he's the bigger thief!
Father Lord,pls especially on this NL,fish out every scammer(that's hw one went t steal sm1 female dp and a son saying they are his wife and Son,telling me he's in canada and wants to do 350beads at 5000 naira each,and yet he hasn't seen me! Requested for my account number and bcs I had dis feeling its a scam I gave an account number without a koobo in it. And the day he was supposed t pay in the mooney,rapture took place on my bbm list,lool! The guy had dissapeared,hahahah! I guess he ddnt see any money insid d acct na.)Infact on the last day,its the hottest part of hell dey wil burn. Am not claiming saint but pls I wnt scam you,maybe based on ur bargaining power,if I charge u high for a job,I might charge the next person a bit lower(all na to maximise profit)I rest my case!

i tried ur number this morning to quickly tell u not to pay any money into his acct but switched off because i saw ur post trying to make enquiry.i never knew u were pulling his legs.

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by 5tss(f): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2016

i am mr. ola. pls call if u need any other thing. thanks!
Oh i see.u forgot ur name before?
Re: I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) by EXPORTFINANCE: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
SHEA NUTS! serious suppliers call 08037171978, +22965098083.....for very good quality!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

15 - 30 Tons Truck Urgently Needed For Hire / Instagram Accounts For Sale / Palm Kernel Shells Needed Asap(5,000 Tonnes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.