Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Governor Okorocha Convoy Blocked By Herdsman For 30 Minutes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha Convoy Blocked By Herdsman For 30 Minutes (1053 Views)

Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) / Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds / Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okorocha Convoy Blocked By Herdsman For 30 Minutes by DExplorer1: 5:12pm On May 09, 2016

the cows after they were sent off the road

The convoy of Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State was blocked for 30 minutes at the weekend by herdsmen.
It happened on Amakohia Orlu Road in Owerri the state capital.

inside his convoy

The Governor was on his way to inspect a project with some journalists when his convoy ran into the herdsmen and their cattle.

They were however cleared from the road by the governor’s security detail.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/05/09/okorochas-convoy-blocked-by-herdsmen/

So this more than an APC thing, these guys are operating independently and some political influence is behind this sudden uprising.
Re: Governor Okorocha Convoy Blocked By Herdsman For 30 Minutes by gisthit: 5:14pm On May 09, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Governor Okorocha Convoy Blocked By Herdsman For 30 Minutes by diagro: 5:20pm On May 09, 2016
gisthit:
smiley smiley smiley
Old news or is this another case? But, i remember, dis is d same pix used before. Pls, people, always search b4 u report any news to avoid looking ridiculous.
Re: Governor Okorocha Convoy Blocked By Herdsman For 30 Minutes by orisa37: 5:32pm On May 09, 2016
A whole Governor of the State. They were definitely making a Statement and this time by force. Saksaky did this same blockade first to El_Rufai, secondarily to Emir of Zaria and finally to the COAS. What an Insult? What a slap?
Re: Governor Okorocha Convoy Blocked By Herdsman For 30 Minutes by DExplorer1: 5:36pm On May 09, 2016
diagro:
Old news or is this another case? But, i remember, dis is d same pix used before. Pls, people, always search b4 u report any news to avoid looking ridiculous.
Before you start making unreasonable conclusions, check date this article was published (May 9, 2016)
Wailers! He was blocked by this same people. Since many of you think the herdsman has got so much to do with Buhari.
Re: Governor Okorocha Convoy Blocked By Herdsman For 30 Minutes by otukpo(f): 5:36pm On May 09, 2016
Okorocha will be happy watching the cows move because they are his brothers.
Re: Governor Okorocha Convoy Blocked By Herdsman For 30 Minutes by onajo2000(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2016
all of them na part of change
Re: Governor Okorocha Convoy Blocked By Herdsman For 30 Minutes by diagro: 6:53pm On May 09, 2016
DExplorer1:

Before you start making UNREASONABLE conclusions, check date this article was published (May 9, 2016)
Wailers! He was blocked by this same people. Since many of YOU think the herdsman has got so much to do with Buhari.
'Many of YOU' Who is the 'you' here? Now judge between you & me who is making UNREASONABLE conclusions. Meanwhile, dis pix has been posted here long ago.
Re: Governor Okorocha Convoy Blocked By Herdsman For 30 Minutes by DExplorer1: 7:06pm On May 09, 2016
diagro:
'Many of YOU' Who is the 'you' here? Now judge between you & me who is making UNREASONABLE conclusions. Meanwhile, dis pix has been posted here long ago.
Well, I don't live on NL how would I know...
Re: Governor Okorocha Convoy Blocked By Herdsman For 30 Minutes by Speakdatruth: 7:08pm On May 09, 2016
Our new bokoharam

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Sense Reason Why I Won't Join The NLC Strike. / Present House Majority Leader's Message To GEJ Concerning The Increase Of Petrol / (screenshot) Civilian President Vs Ex Military President (review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.