Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) (61674 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) / Yoruba Lady Weds Igbo Man (Cute Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by FanYogo1(f): 1:09am On May 10, 2016
Blyzz:
well you said once in a while, but you Yoruba's a are fond of raising their own praise. allow the praise to come from the passerby.... I too know people...

who will do it if Yorubas don't do it? The other hateful tribes in Nigeria who envy and hate Yorubas for their greatness?

4 Likes

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On May 10, 2016
FanYogo1:

who will do it if Yorubas don't do it? The other hateful tribes in Nigeria who envy and hate Yorubas for their greatness?
and who also said only the Yoruba's are great. everyone are born great, if not Lagos where development came first, I really wonder how it will look like. mind you, every clan has their own great people. am just being painstaking with words now

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by sunnysuccess(m): 1:17am On May 10, 2016
lashout1:
yorubad women Na minus for kitchen, run leave husband if tins difficult or dey lash outside if they have no choice to stay, they don't even know how to care for their kids (hang 2months old kid do back on top byke) that is y 95% of them have air-head.
thunder fire u

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by FanYogo1(f): 1:23am On May 10, 2016
Blyzz:
and who also said only the Yoruba's are great. everyone are born great, if not Lagos where development came first, I really wonder how it will look like. mind you, every clan has their own great people. am just being painstaking with words now

Lagos aint the only developing Yoruba state. If not for Yoruba leaders, people and their visions, Lagos would have turned to another Aba after the capital moved to Abuja. Fashola was just out of this world. His visions, leadership, decisions and executions made Lagos what it is today.

Look at Abuja. It has been a capital for more than a decade. It's not as popular and sought after as lagos. Soon Ogun will follow.

Ogun
https://www.nairaland.com/2893230/ogun-state-focus-amosun-action...pics

Ibadan
https://www.nairaland.com/3093554/night-scene-bodija-samonda-ibadan

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by just2okworld(f): 1:51am On May 10, 2016
Samhay come see something o
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:38am On May 10, 2016
Yoruba toto the sweetest that was, the sweetest that is and the sweetest that will ever be.

Haters gonna crucify me,I don't care.

2 Likes

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by samhay: 3:13am On May 10, 2016
just2okworld:
Samhay come see something o

Makes brain
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 4:25am On May 10, 2016
WHO U DATE ABI MARRY WEY BEND UR LIFE SCATTER BEYOND REPAIR LIKE DIZ?
Oblitz:
no marry yellowbar girl o! your life go bend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 4:30am On May 10, 2016
WHO Solicited for ur comment?learn from APC hate speech always come back to hunt...21century mumuist..
yanabasee:

Very lousy people!
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 4:33am On May 10, 2016
see who dey talk?even the cheaparticle singlet u wear don turn from white to it was white brown 4 him neck..ode!!!!!!!
Youngetskilz23:
and DIRTY grin
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 4:49am On May 10, 2016
everybody they find him own glory oooo ...u sef post urhobo girl marrying now...abi post efik girl own..my own worry on nairaland as of now is with the overgrown babies here who comment like they av diarrhea of the brain.
Mekurexx:
Nairaland is lowkey tribalistic! More favorable news for yorubas and then igbos (drugs), hausa (more bad news). I mean is this yoruba lady the first person to marry a white man? Well I may be wrong but I just noticed the array of news that grace the home page
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:
Proud yoruba girl

grin we av dis pure heart no matter what

We take care of our men

And its our type dat stick in tru with bad men we endure so mch alot at dat
Yes ke!!!!!!

Proudly yoruba babe
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15am On May 10, 2016
[/b]IF I come to this world again, God please make me a YORUBA BABE AGAIN. Proudly omo oodua[b]

2 Likes

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19am On May 10, 2016
Ioannes:

lmao. you wey your life don bend already. (read your comment again for reference for the degree of bend)

unfortunately for you no "yellowbar " lady go marry you to help straighten am back.
heheheheheheh

I'm don laff tire ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19am On May 10, 2016
brajy:

Thanks for d complimented! now,kindly take my candid advice by simply go to the nearest hospital for CHECK UP!
cos seemingly u has a disorganized brain!
seconded cheesy

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On May 10, 2016
wristbangle:
winkWa sere baba funfun!

Do bale fun molebi iyawo wink
Se omo yoruba ni e

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by barclays22(m): 5:24am On May 10, 2016
[quote author=ronald4lif post=45469478]I don't understand this display of conscious intense feeling of inferiority every time a non Nigerian (Caucasians to be precise) marries a Nigerian. What's there to be swooned and gloat about these people getting married to us? Are they better than us or is this a confession of exiguous self esteem? When are we going to be set free from this mental torture imposed on us by the imperialist who don't wish us well? [/quote

Your English too much but na true you talk.
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by deflover(m): 5:26am On May 10, 2016
same gals wey yansh no dey stay one place.....the only way to control Yoruba gals na to put magun

they always cheat wen married

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by barclays22(m): 5:27am On May 10, 2016
6digitscomrade:
everybody they find him own glory oooo ...u sef post urhobo girl marrying now...abi post efik girl own..my own worry on nairaland as of now is with the overgrown babies here who comment like they av diarrhea of the brain.

Diarrhea of the mouth , heammorage of the brain .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On May 10, 2016
Danfuster:

this explains why your men and women have been rushing to Marry from this particular tribe from time immemorial... Last I heard a footballer in the national team tied the knot with a Yoruba girl, guess he must have been attracted to the 'pretence' and 'dirtiness'.

Your men up East know nothing about romance and affection which is having an adverse effect on your women too... Poor women. No wonder your women always abscond with a Yoruba man once they taste true romance and affection.

Dated one of your girls, had to start grooming her like a toddler... Bunch of rigid people who don't even know simple love words. They only get reorientation when they come down Southwest.
The truth, here is it!!!
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by xendra: 5:34am On May 10, 2016
deflover:
same gals wey yansh no dey stay one place.....the only way to control Yoruba gals na to put magun

they always cheat wen married
ah-ah what kind of wicked generalization is this
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by mhbabanna: 6:01am On May 10, 2016
ronald4lif:
I don't understand this display of conscious intense feeling of inferiority every time a non Nigerian (Caucasians to be precise) marries a Nigerian. What's there to be swooned and gloat about these people getting married to us? Are they better than us or is this a confession of exiguous self esteem? When are we going to be set free from this mental torture imposed on us by the imperialist who don't wish us well?
God bless you.
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On May 10, 2016
ronald4lif:
I don't understand this display of conscious intense feeling of inferiority every time a non Nigerian (Caucasians to be precise) marries a Nigerian. What's there to be swooned and gloat about these people getting married to us? Are they better than us or is this a confession of exiguous self esteem? When are we going to be set free from this mental torture imposed on us by the imperialist who don't wish us well?
It shows how much racism has reduced.
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On May 10, 2016
Awwwnn awww happy new year! Congrats! cheesy
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 6:13am On May 10, 2016
barclays22:

Diarrhea of the mouth ,( Haemmorrhage) of the brain u av mouth ogbeni!!!!!.
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 6:27am On May 10, 2016
ronald4lif:
Did you really mean to ask if they are better than us? Just to let you know that there is no power supply in Nigeria, we import tooth pick from abroad, check everything you own and see how many of them came from Africa.
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by GuDErboY(m): 6:35am On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
I just met the most pretty yoruba girl today...
One funny tin bout yoruba girls b say the ones wey wan fyn dey fyn badly bt d ones wey ug omo no b here o.....lol.

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2016
Dis are the kind of colaborations that we want in Nigeria.when we re running away frm home,outsiders re struggling to come in
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by bilazego(m): 6:47am On May 10, 2016
SmithHumble50:
ok na...

Where are IPODs...

Food don don grin

the rivalry between the east and west is the main reason the north will continually ride on the south. the day both regions will realize that their unity is their greatest asset is the day Nigeria will take its right position on earth . outside this, Nigeria will continue to wobble and fumble until reality beckons on us that we can't continue like this as a country .

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 7:13am On May 10, 2016
ronald4lif:

yes 1000times better. if you feel otherwise give yardstick for comparism.
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Joe82834(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2016
Certain times I marvel at seeing comments on nairaland .lots of immature minds I guess.Am Igbo n proudly so, but wats my business in trying to prove a point with regards to who is better(worse still,online) knowing fully well that there is greatness everywhere irrespective of tribe,village,country,colour.Someone calls u a fool,call ur tribe n lineage names,and u return it ten folds(saying he started it).truth is u are no different from that person because u re just covering ur own hate with the 'he started it' crap.So many Igbo's n Yoruba's here are guilty of this n no 1 shd say if it was their thread u won't see us there,which is a lie cos ve bn around a yl on Nland and have seen unprovoked hate comments from both sides.Grow up ppl,let whoever wishes to hate u do so.just ignore n laugh it off.Stop saying they need to b schooled cos actually it shows u re no different as u in turn spill out ur own hate comments.
#Otutu oma

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Youngetskilz23(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2016
6digitscomrade:
see who dey talk?even the cheaparticle singlet u wear don turn from white to it was white brown 4 him neck..ode!!!!!!!
what is this fool saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. / Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.