Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,578 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) (61653 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) / Yoruba Lady Weds Igbo Man (Cute Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 7:24am On May 10, 2016
Lies..... Yorubas are lousy people and you're living up to it...

I almost knock one down with a soft blow... He was just shouting too much...

You guys don't have the energy to fight... And your girls aren't good sexercisers.... Enough of your blabbing!

Danfuster:

this explains why your men and women have been rushing to Marry from this particular tribe from time immemorial... Last I heard a footballer in the national team tied the knot with a Yoruba girl, guess he must have been attracted to the 'pretence' and 'dirtiness'.

Your men up East know nothing about romance and affection which is having an adverse effect on your women too... Poor women. No wonder your women always abscond with a Yoruba man once they taste true romance and affection.

Dated one of your girls, had to start grooming her like a toddler... Bunch of rigid people who don't even know simple love words. They only get reorientation when they come down Southwest.
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by olajigaolamide: 7:24am On May 10, 2016
Good for them
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2016
Ghost447:
Did you really mean to ask if they are better than us? Just to let you know that there is no power supply in Nigeria, we import tooth pick from abroad, check everything you own and see how many of came from Africa.

My bro ask that Clown. most do not understand how Western influence is obvious in their life,religeon,career,politics,proffession,e.t.c
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2016
Abagworo:

You are a disgrace to Africa. What you just wrote and I quoted shows your level of reasoning which is quite a shame. Marrying an Igbo or White man does not make you a better person in any way or anything for a true Igbo to be envious. In some parts of Igboland and Africa marrying a white man is derogatory.

Which parts of Africa and Igboland?

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2016
muller101:
stop deceiving urself. That woman will still. Be keeping one kunle or tunde. For proper yoruba servicing. We know ur type.

Lol... like changing the engine oil and plug..
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 7:40am On May 10, 2016
am saying that ur impervious Igbo head cant understand that u av a bigger problem cleaning up ursef and as a result u are dirtier than the yorubas u talking about..i know u will still spew thrash its typical of the Igbos..But bring it on..all dis tray head people sef..and the mumu go don use their aba tura bleach finish now they sweat sufferhead sweat stain white singlet with igbotic accent think say him na clean person..NANSENSE!!!!
Youngetskilz23:
what is this fool saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by halfricanadian(f): 7:46am On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
Yes ke!!!!!!

Proudly yoruba babe

Abi o grin

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by islandmoon: 7:50am On May 10, 2016
SmithHumble50:
ok na...

Where are IPODs...

Food don don grin

they are still sharing the content of my bag stolen in a bus enroute enugu 3days ago, I wonder who get my tooth brush! Ipob youth can still anything!
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Youngetskilz23(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2016
6digitscomrade:
am saying that ur impervious Igbo head cant understand that u av a bigger problem cleaning up ursef and as a result u are dirtier than the yorubas u talking about..i know u will still spew thrash its typical of the Igbos..But bring it on..all dis tray head people sef..and the mumu go don use their aba tura bleach finish now they sweat sufferhead sweat stain white singlet with igbotic accent think say him na clean person..NANSENSE!!!!
my friend your just being a nuisance in public.. i dont like exchanging words with idiots.. i ddnt even bother to read the crap you wrote up there because i know it wouldnt mke sense.. quote me again and die..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by PrinceAfo911(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2016
Odi egwu
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by wristbangle: 7:55am On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
Se omo yoruba ni e

Bels ni ma kiss
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by wristbangle: 7:57am On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
Se omo yoruba ni e

Besides this ur siggy! cheesycheesy

Do u wana be my personal ashewo grin
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 10, 2016
lashout1:
yorubad women Na minus for kitchen, run leave husband if tins difficult or dey lash outside if they have no choice to stay, they don't even know how to care for their kids (hang 2months old kid do back on top byke) that is y 95% of them have air-head.

SOMEBODY SHOULD PLS TAKE THIS GUY TO YABA LEFT!!!

2 Likes

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheheheh
I'm don laff tire ooo grin
grin
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 10, 2016
Danfuster:

Chai!.. This your comment will make someone go jump in the lagoon ooo

cheesy
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Danfuster(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2016
yanabasee:

You guys don't have the energy to fight... And your girls aren't good sexercisers.... Enough of your blabbing!

it beats me when your ilk lacks a simple modicum of smartness to hold an argument. lousy people getting your asś schooled... Huh!. I've been able to reference a subject to back my assertion and you're here just SOLILOQUISING BLATANTLY.

An average Yorubas strength is not totally in is physical strength but knowledge and wisdom to evaluate and strategies before attacking. Only a foolish man goes to war without a strategy only banking on physical strength.

Boy!... Why are you being such an oxyMORON, are you so vision impaired that you don't see the inter tribal marriage between yorubas and Ibo, I guess your men that did are just not up to par of a good "sexerciser" so they in turn settle for less. I guess Peter of Psquare was foolish to have married Lola against all odds.

3 Likes

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by nnamdijoy(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2016
lashout1:
yorubad women Na minus for kitchen, run leave husband if tins difficult or dey lash outside if they have no choice to stay, they don't even know how to care for their kids (hang 2months old kid do back on top byke) that is y 95% of them have air-head.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm na wa ooo :ô
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Danfuster(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2016
islandmoon:

they are still sharing the content of my bag stolen in a bus enroute enugu 3days ago, I wonder who get my tooth brush! Ipob youth can still anything!

they call it hustling and they ain't ashamed to flaunt it, even when they're caught with the white swallows in Malaysia and Indonesia, they're still proud of their brothers, saying: " any way na way, at least it's better than ritual killing" can you believe that redundant level of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Danfuster(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2016
6digitscomrade:

chooi shocked, dope wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 10, 2016
wristbangle:

Besides this ur siggy! cheesycheesy

Do u wana be my personal ashewo grin
cheesy cheesy

Personal ashewo ko, personal assistant n tongue
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 10, 2016
BEAUTIFUL! God Bless The Yoruba Folk. AMEN smiley

2 Likes

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 9:23am On May 10, 2016
You see? You've resorted to veiled utterance.. Insulting me and calling me a boy!

Again, you're blabbing about schooling me...

Exactly what made me to beat the living out of your brother... Too lousy... You claim to be wise... Wisemen don't talk without reasoning! You f00ls don't reason..

Drop more of your epistle.. I don't bother reading them.. You Bore me!

Danfuster:

it beats me when your ilk lacks a simple modicum of smartness to hold an argument. lousy people getting your asś schooled... Huh!. I've been able to reference a subject to back my assertion and you're here just SOLILOQUISING BLATANTLY.

An average Yorubas strength is not totally in is physical strength but knowledge and wisdom to evaluate and strategies before attacking. Only a foolish man goes to war without a strategy only banking on physical strength.

Boy!... Why are you being such an oxyMORON, are you so vision impaired that you don't see the inter tribal marriage between yorubas and Ibo, I guess your men that did are just not up to par of a good "sexerciser" so they in turn settle for less. I guess Peter of Psquare was foolish to have married Lola against all odds.

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by mamawin(f): 9:58am On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
I just met the most pretty yoruba girl today...
really? oya tell us more
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2016
yanabasee:

You see? You've resorted to veiled utterance.. Insulting me and calling me a boy!

Again, you're blabbing about schooling me...

Exactly what made me to beat the living out of your brother... Too lousy... You claim to be wise... Wisemen don't talk without reasoning! You f00ls don't reason..

Drop more of your epistle.. I don't bother reading them.. You Bore me!

I guess your utterance wasn't veil when you stated the emboldened below. Cos I'm mentally inclined enough to read between the lines.

yanabasee:

my assertion bout you being an oxyMORON has never been truer with what you posted up there, in fact... You're factually more of the uppercased word in my first paragraph below the second quote.

You lots call for war and bite more than you can chew and when you start getting the 'dividend' of your call out, you result to playing the victim card... Just look at your pathétic self, everybody knows boys grow balls but the men grows some hairs to it... When you've got hairs to your balls, you can come delibrate with me... but for now, go nurture that.

Adios

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by mamawin(f): 10:03am On May 10, 2016
DabELLs:

SOMEBODY SHOULD PLS TAKE THIS GUY TO YABA LEFT!!!
that's where he belongs

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2016
goingape:
lol very true.
and the worse of all is that them don't know how to use toilet undecided

I'm sure there are the people who invent spider man or short put when using the toilet.
no wonder you think and talk like a gorilla
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by hotdi(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2016
cool
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2016
Rinato:
for real? Yorubas are real time locals. Rejoicing over marrying a bloody caucasian. I mean m happy for the marriage but why the special jubilation on the OYINBO thingy. SMH. Or is the guy Mungo Park

I won't tell you what you smell of

However, you have to tolerate that life is different strokes. Some see the hole while others see the doughnut.
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by goingape: 11:48am On May 10, 2016
popcykaylah:

no wonder you think and talk like a gorilla
how you seen a gorilla talking BEFORE undecided

why are you thinking like a fowl?
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by stevecantrell: 12:02pm On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:
Proud yoruba girl

grin we av dis pure heart no matter what

We take care of our men

And its our type dat stick in tru with bad men we endure so mch alot at dat

Drama and scandal....

any Yoruba girl without these 2 is a keeper.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin im telling u something
dont mind me.....just kidding
yoruba girls rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. / Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.