Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? (1854 Views)

Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) / What If Satan Genuinely Repents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 09, 2016
Okay, he sinned against God and was cast out to the lake of fire where he has perpetrated all manner of evil.

Considering God as a merciful father, what if satan decides to swallow his spride and ask God for forgiveness.

Will he be forgiven?
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by tripplephi: 9:53pm On May 09, 2016
Yes he will be forgiven o But the ability to repent is not created in angels and lucifer is still an angel tho a fallen one... So we know he won't repent. Pride is very hard to repent from.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by skeendyke: 9:56pm On May 09, 2016
That will never happen. When Satan sinned he went beyond the grace of God's redemption. Why?

Satan had no tempter yet he sinned

He knew the decree of God so well about the consequences of disobedience yet chose to sin willfully

He was and still is in his final state so that nothing can be done anymore to redeem him, that is, in his spiritual state. Only flesh can be redeemed.

God has already judged and sentenced him. All God is waiting for is the dispensation of the fullness of time. God has a timeline of events and He doesn't rush anything neither does any event take Him by surprise.

1 Like

Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by Splinz(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2016
Repentance to Satan is what sin is to God- detestable! Satan's fake has been sealed and he is doom forever.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by rahman3853(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2016
repentance n absolution with xrist blood is meant 4 human race nt angels. so thr is no repentance avenue 4 lucifa. jesus dint die 4 satan's sin, bt dat of human race.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 09, 2016
Splinz:
Repentance to Satan is what sin is to God- detestable! Satan's fake has been sealed and he is doom forever.
Lmfao.
There is no Satan. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by Splinz(m): 11:45pm On May 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Lmfao.
There is no Satan. Wake up.
What difference does it make whether you believe his existence or not? I tell you, it doesn't change the fact. Keep your own belief and let me keep mine.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 09, 2016
Splinz:

What difference does it make whether you believe his existence or not?.
YOu have a point.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by analice107: 11:58pm On May 09, 2016
skeendyke:
That will never happen. When Satan sinned he went beyond the grace of God's redemption. Why?

He knew the decree of God so well about the consequences of disobedience yet chose to sin willfully

He was and still is in his final state so that nothing can be done anymore to redeem him, that is, in his spiritual state. Only flesh can be redeemed.

God has already judged and sentenced him. All God is waiting for is the dispensation of the fullness of time. God has a timeline of events and He doesn't rush anything neither does any event take Him by surprise.
Can i hug you? That is really awesomely put.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 10, 2016
analice107:

embarassed
Hug me too. smiley
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by swaggzo(m): 2:20am On May 10, 2016
Serenity008:
Okay, he sinned against God and was cast out to the lake of fire where he has perpetrated all manner of evil.

Considering God as a merciful father, what if satan decides to swallow his spride and ask God for forgiveness.

Will he be forgiven?

THAT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN CUZ THEY ALL DON'T EXIST. .. WHY CANT Y'ALL SEE THAT undecided
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by skeendyke: 2:08pm On May 11, 2016
analice107:

I really don't know what to say but thanks. I'm glad that it makes sense to you.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by analice107: 3:17pm On May 11, 2016
skeendyke:

I really don't know what to say but thanks. I'm glad that it makes sense to you.
say yes, and you shall an e-hug
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by Chazzyboy: 4:43pm On May 11, 2016
swaggzo:

THAT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN CUZ THEY ALL DON'T EXIST. .. WHY CANT Y'ALL SEE THAT undecided
where u belong
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 11, 2016
SO SOME PEOPLE CAN BE BEYOND REDEMPTION SO GOD THE ALL MERCYFULL WONT FORGIVE HIM?? BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT SATAN IS NOT YOUR ENEMY "BIBLELICALLY" THIS I GET TO UNDERSTAND WHILE READING THE STORY OF JOB IT SEAMS DEVIL IS JUST AN ANGEL WHOSE JOB IS TO DECEIVE SO DON'T BE SURPRISE IF U GO TO HEAVEN AND SEE HIM SITTING BESIDE GOD BUT ANYWAYS SHA ALL THIS ARE MYTH
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by orunto27: 5:59pm On May 11, 2016
God is Everything. When the Light came out of Darkness, Darkness remained under the general supervision and control of God and in direct first line supervision of satan. Until God will say, "Let there be no Darkness at all", Satan can never repent and will keep on troubling all of God's Creations. For it is its job to keep on prowling, stealing, fornicating, lying etc. And until Jesus comes back to lock satan up in bottomless pit forever, and create New Jerusalems in Heaven and on Earth, it is satan's patent responsibilities to be cocky, proud, corrupt and never repent. So your question is a misnormal.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by skeendyke: 4:53pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

say yes, and you shall an e-hug

hahaha. You're funny in a nice way do you know that? Maybe it is your outspoken nature, maybe it is the jovial sculpture of your soft insistent voice. I don't know which but I know I'll say yes. Any gentleman in my shoes will make the same choice.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by analice107: 5:08pm On May 12, 2016
skeendyke:

hahaha. You're funny in a nice way do you know that? Maybe it is your outspoken nature, maybe it is the jovial sculpture of your soft insistent voice. I don't know which but I know I'll say yes. Any gentleman in my shoes will make the same choice.
hahahahahaha.
Okay, then Open your arms and let me fall inside your chest. Hmm, you are warm and strong, good, very good.

about my outspokenness, Atheists in this forum turned me into this monster oo.
Just yesterday, the Holy Spirit rebuked me for being too hash. He told me that i cant win anyone to my side if a rebuff him. everyone wants to be respected and treated special, with that you can get just any body to listen. But i was shouting down on everyone. I felled so bad. I prayed for the grace to be calm and mild, am a woman after all. Anyway oo. By experience i also know that calm and mild women are more dangerous than the outspoken ones. Which ever, i have to stop.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by analice107: 5:21pm On May 12, 2016
skeendyke:

So now i don spin you ba? I never spin any guy before oo. Anyways, don't fret am a harmless Christian gal.

1 Like

Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by skeendyke: 8:30pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

hahahahahaha.
Okay, then Open your arms and let me fall inside your chest. Hmm, you are warm and strong, good, very good.

Just yesterday, the Holy Spirit rebuked me for being too hash. He told me that i cant win anyone to my side if a rebuff him. everyone wants to be respected and treated special, with that you can get just any body to listen. But i was shouting down on everyone. I felled so bad. I prayed for the grace to be calm and mild, am a woman after all. Anyway oo. By experience i also know that calm and mild women are more dangerous than the outspoken ones. Which ever, i have to stop.

I love the colourful ring of your laughter.

And on the contrary, I enjoy your outspokeness. It is refreshingly beautiful and captivating. It is the emerald that lends charm and attraction to your personality. That's how I feel about it.

The only thing I see about your honest admission is that you're special. Not only that, I greatly admire your relationship with the Father. I'm cultivating a relationship with Him, too. Takes time but worth it. And please do not stop being outspoken -- it's the magnetism in your make-up that makes you attractively unique.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by skeendyke: 8:37pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

So now i don spin you ba? I never spin any guy before oo. Anyways, don't fret am a harmless Christian gal.

Hahaha. I believe I'm dizzy from the spinning. I'm also harmless. A trait we have in common.

Oh, I forgot to add. Thanks for your very warm hug.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by analice107: 9:31pm On May 12, 2016
skeendyke:

Hahaha. I believe I'm dizzy from the spinning. I'm also harmless. A trait we have in common.

Oh, I forgot to add. Thanks for your very warm hug.
yea, yea. it was very warm indeed. and the warmness came from you. you know, you men are warm blooded.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by analice107: 9:38pm On May 12, 2016
skeendyke:

I love the colourful ring of your laughter.

And on the contrary, I enjoy your outspokeness. It is refreshingly beautiful and captivating. It is the emerald that lends charm and attraction to your personality. That's how I feel about it.

The only thing I see about your honest admission is that you're special. Not only that, I greatly admire your relationship with the Father. I'm cultivating a relationship with Him, too. Takes time but worth it. And please do not stop being outspoken -- it's the magnetism in your make-up that makes you attractively unique.
ewooooo, this bobo don dey weave my dada ooo. ahhh, me kuku no sabi poetry. Abeg no fall my hand for punlic enh?
Thank you for your kind words. May our papa increase your love for him so that you go sidon gidigba with am.
make i invite you come our thread nah. (Seeing Demons, Fallen Angels etc). look for am. E no hard to find.
Thank you very much enh.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by skeendyke: 12:53pm On May 13, 2016
analice107:

yea, yea. it was very warm indeed. and the warmness came from you. you know, you men are warm blooded.

Lol. Now you just hurt my feelings with your sense of humour. smiley
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by skeendyke: 1:07pm On May 13, 2016
analice107:

ewooooo, this bobo don dey weave my dada ooo. ahhh, me kuku no sabi poetry. Abeg no fall my hand for punlic enh?
Thank you for your kind words. May our papa increase your love for him so that you go sidon gidigba with am.
make i invite you come our thread nah. (Seeing Demons, Fallen Angels etc). look for am. E no hard to find.
Thank you very much enh.

Haha. You're welcome. Amen to that.

For some inexplicable reason, I stay out of that thread. It is quite revealing and all that but it is not for me. Anyway, honoured to have your invite. Will stop by on my way to other threads.

Once again, you're welcome.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by analice107: 1:25pm On May 13, 2016
skeendyke:

Haha. You're welcome. Amen to that.

For some inexplicable reason, I stay out of that thread. It is quite revealing and all that but it is not for me. Anyway, honoured to have your invite. Will stop by on my way to other threads.

Once again, you're welcome.
Cheers.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by plaetton: 2:25pm On May 13, 2016
skeendyke:

So in other words, God doesn't forgive ?
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by skeendyke: 3:26pm On May 13, 2016
plaetton:

So in other words, God doesn't forgive ?

Yes He does. Every man on earth has access to His grace of forgiveness provided through the shedding of the blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? by dblackninja: 7:20pm On May 19, 2016
analice107:

Just yesterday, the Holy Spirit rebuked me for being too hash . He told me that i cant win anyone to my side if a rebuff him. everyone wants to be respected and treated special, with that you can get just any body to listen. But i was shouting down on everyone. I felled so bad. I prayed for the grace to be calm and mild, am a woman after all. Anyway oo. By experience i also know that calm and mild women are more dangerous than the outspoken ones. Which ever, i have to stop.
grin cheesy tongue

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography And True Lifestyle / Help Me Understand This Subject / An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.