Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) (26996 Views)

Amosun's Convoy And CBN Bullion Van Accident Photos / Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) / Welcoming Of Aisha Buhari From Hajj In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by bnanzip(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2016
Buhari's Presidential Convoy in Katsina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hidnFFagG8

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by PaulJohn1: 11:17pm On May 09, 2016
About 30 rides and none is Nigerian made, yet we expect Nigeria's economy to grow.
We keep helping the economy of those that can buy the whole country 7X (Japan, Germany, France, UK) embarassed

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:19pm On May 09, 2016
Nice
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Chibaba247(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2016
And somebody will tell me dat dis man is humble, or dat he hate wastage. Buhari has no need for dis long convoy

20 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by evy1(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2016
Tax Payers Money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by bizgenius1: 11:58pm On May 09, 2016
Over 30 cars mehn smiley

7 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by yarimo(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2016
BUHARI it's your time carry go til 2023 children of hate beware grin

15 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Mboi2: 12:14am On May 10, 2016
This very long convoy what are they for, is it not waste? I thought he said these things are wasting Nigeria's resources.
This Buhari really deceived those gullible Nigerians and got their vote.
He did them "oti n'anya afu uzo". The more you look the less you see.

20 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by KINGofTOTO: 12:55am On May 10, 2016
Mboi2:
This very long convoy what are they for, is it not waste? I thought he said these things are wasting Nigeria's resources.
This Buhari really deceived those gullible Nigerians and got their vote.
He did them "oti n'anya afu uzo". The more you look the less you see.
Lol, i even remember one of his campaign picture of him drinking sachet milo,

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Chibaba247(m): 1:06am On May 10, 2016
Ndi ara, onye ara president, ndi ara convoy, kontiri ndi ara..

5 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by dickoflife(m): 6:11am On May 10, 2016
PaulJohn1:
About 30 rides and none is Nigerian made, yet we expect Nigeria's economy to grow.
We keep helping the economy of those that can buy the whole country 7X (Japan, Germany, France, UK) embarassed
this are the same cats jonathan used. I take God beg you always confirm before talking.

11 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by amaechi1: 6:26am On May 10, 2016
PaulJohn1:

He bought does cars yesterday?

7 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by realestworld(m): 6:41am On May 10, 2016
Mothers are crying
Fathers are crying
People are suffering
Children are crying
Efcc are threatening
Saraki is fearing
Elite wives are smiling
Thieves are burning
president is balling.
WHAT A CHANGE

7 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by amaechi1: 6:59am On May 10, 2016
dickoflife:
this are the same cats jonathan used. I take God beg you always confirm before talking.

Don't mind them. They speak out of hatred.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Meriekriss: 7:06am On May 10, 2016
amaechi1:

Don't mind them. They speak out of hatred.

What is wrong with some ppl sef... You claimed somebody is doing something wrong, you have the opportunity to change it and you continue doing same thing.. Doesn't that make you worse than the person??

So because GEJ used those cars, he has to use all of them as well? Can't he sell them off? Kip supporting nonsense.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2016
On my laptop ??
I will rather watch two rats having sex with each other

7 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by emmaliveth10(m): 8:42am On May 10, 2016
I think that's also the "Change" angry

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by boldgirl: 8:42am On May 10, 2016
we need change

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by ojialo(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2016
Meriekriss:

What is wrong with some ppl sef... You claimed somebody is doing something wrong, you have the opportunity to change it and you continue doing same thing.. Doesn't that make you worse than the person??

So because GEJ used those cars, he has to use all of them as well? Can't he sell them off? Kip supporting nonsense.
don't mind them the are confused

4 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by yungpowers(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2016
Me?
waste my mb on this poo ?
You ain't serious .

3 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by yungpowers(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2016
with my mb? I'd rather watch Tom and Jerry than this nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On May 10, 2016
More like misplaced priorities embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 10, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
On my laptop ??
I will rather watch two rats having sex with each other
grin

6 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by tete7000(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2016
TippyTop:
I thought he was well liked in Daura, why the protection team in his home town?

He is paranoid. He lives in constant state of fear of unperceived enemies. That's why someone but him must always take blames for whatever goes wrong in his government. That's a symptom of paranoia. So don't expect him to walk without that much protection. Or you want his enemies to kill him?

3 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by sanity12(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2016
Make I book space.....
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by donestk(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2016
We got independence but Yorubas sold us out

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by DaGC(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2016
Omoh the convoy long o!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by tolexy007(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2016
Serious, where is the Change dey talking about?
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by warriiboguy: 8:47am On May 10, 2016
I regret voting this man

7 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Unfathomable: 8:49am On May 10, 2016
Fuel price has been increased and one agama lizard brought this rubbish to FP. Seriously?! Clowns everywhere. How is this rubbish supposed to benefit Nigerians or give buhari the brains to resign for a competent person to handle the nations affairs? An illiterate is playing with our collective intelligence yet some so called sophisticated people are celebrating mediocrity. Make una go remove una head under the rock where buhari and his native doctors bury am. We all know APC is an extremely diabolic party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance / How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis / MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.