Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:49 PM

Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) (39950 Views)

TY Bello Celebrates Her 40th Birthday. Stuns On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by lalasticlala(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2016
Teebillz babymama, Dr. Vivian Oputa, featured on This Day Style. She looks hot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFJYHMSMXau/

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by doublewisdom: 10:42pm On May 09, 2016
Seems Tbillz loves them ugly. From first baby mama to Tiwa and this one, none of them is pretty in the real sense of the word.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 09, 2016
baby mama everywhere

latest gist:: photos.. ''Femi Fani Kayode Kept In An
Underground Cell In EFCC Office'' - Deji
Adeyanju http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/fani-kayode-kept-in-underground-cell-in.html?m=0

5 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Precious91(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2016
Some men just af oju kokoro.Insect eyes.hian undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Young03(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2016
and so?
Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Michellla(f): 11:00pm On May 09, 2016
so she's now a celebrity?

22 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by cornoil(m): 11:26pm On May 09, 2016
Ok cool
Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by KINGofTOTO: 11:28pm On May 09, 2016
Michellla:
so she's now a celebrity?
Abi now

1 Like

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Bevy12(f): 11:57pm On May 09, 2016
She does look pretty but its not my business.

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by thatNUPEboy: 6:38am On May 10, 2016
I smell something..

Something tells me lalasticlala has a special Interest in this woman. I have noticed you started opening her thread since Tiwa and Tee-billz saga (probably for Tee-billz to see what he is missing). It seems you never liked his union with Tiwa grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Sparkle777(f): 7:33am On May 10, 2016
This tbilz really has a spec. Ms Oputa looks like Tiwa in 20years to come.
I like guys dat have a thing for similar babes not ones dat like dem in all shapes, colours and sizes. Those men, u ll never know where u went wrong.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by 5starmilitant: 7:33am On May 10, 2016
Teebliz you see Wetin you caused? Because you accused tiwa of sleeping around, she revealed some of your deeds and the thing got million of views. Now this your unknown baby mama is now a celebrity. You lost while the others gained more popularity and fame.

10 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by lordempire(m): 7:34am On May 10, 2016
Ugly
Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Frankiss44(m): 7:34am On May 10, 2016
Tbillz and his choice of women though... Well, a gigolo doesn't have much choice... The only criteria is they must be rich

9 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Nobody: 7:36am On May 10, 2016
Must you call her his baby mama before making your point ? What if she is now married ? angry

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Teewhy2: 7:37am On May 10, 2016
To people that feels the woman is ugly, take note beauty is in the eyes of the looker( admirers) the way you define beauty is not the way another person defines it. To some people beauty is fine face, straight and slim while to some it is protruding front and back and been chubby while to some it is character.
I will say Tiwa fault in this marriage mainly is marrying a man who abandoned his wife and children to come and marry her. Yoruba will say the cane that was used to beat the first wife is still on the shelf waiting for the new wife that it is just a matter of time. Someone who already have children from other women will not value the new wife child the way she will value the child
I know that even at this they will still be some ladies ready to be baby mama to this same Teeblizz

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Nobody: 7:38am On May 10, 2016
Keep it up
Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by MenaNathsBlog(f): 7:38am On May 10, 2016
doublewisdom:
Seems Tbillz loves them ugly. From first baby mama to Tiwa and this one, none of them is pretty in the real sense of the word.
grin grin grin I swear..

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Isoni(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2016
Anyday you wake up and you don't find Teebillz and snake relates news on FP, Kindly go back to sleep cos you just up in another country

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by passionate88: 7:40am On May 10, 2016
Baby mama is now a trend to Naija babes. sad angry angry sad
Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by mayorjohnholt(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2016
C person wey tillbilz don dey drill... Bfo he carry d same rod dey drill tiwa... Tarrr

1 Like

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by kolnel: 7:41am On May 10, 2016
Babywoman not baby mama
Tbillz rather go back to her waiting arms
Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by oshe11: 7:41am On May 10, 2016
I'm sorry for deviating!

But my fellow Nairalanders(Civil Engineers),

Please can U link me up with any site where I cn get Civil Engineering Projects and their complete materials?
Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by aimuan(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2016
This woman must be a very nice woman.i ve bn waiting to see her post/comment on tbillz and tiwa's marriage hullabaloo,but still yet to hear anything from her.some nonsense girls would've taken advantage of the situation to either lambast tbillz and tiwa.nice doc.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Mufasa27(m): 7:43am On May 10, 2016
Shey una nor go let sleeping dog lie Ehn
Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Nobody: 7:43am On May 10, 2016
She try small
Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Ericsdm55(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2016
doublewisdom:
Nnah, na wa for this your comment o
Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Bell90(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2016
lalasticlala:
Teebillz babymama, Dr. Vivian Oputa, featured on This Day Style. She looks hot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFJYHMSMXau/
.. . Is Vivian Oputa one of Charlie Boy's Sister?

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Kaldakinn: 7:44am On May 10, 2016
doublewisdom:

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) by Ericsdm55(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2016
doublewisdom:
Nnah, na wa for this your comment o..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maternity Shoot Of Comedian Senibo & His Model Wife (Photos) / Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) / Timaya: 2face Advised Me To Plan My Life Properly, When I Was Spending Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.