Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Flashback: Pro-buhari APC Sycophant, How Market? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Pro-buhari APC Sycophant, How Market? (2497 Views)

APC In Tatters, Oyegun Is A Sycophant - Idahosa, APC Chieftain / Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Pro-buhari APC Sycophant, How Market? by yarimo(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2016
Is like you didn't follow the thread very well, that is why you don't no how I arrived in that statement. Please next time read carefully before quoting, don't quote base on I have also commented
OKKO:
I have never seen a Government that make excuses like PMB's. And his defenders in NL are shameless though over 90% have left in frustration. We grow lean defending the indefensible OMENKA.

All of you said its budget that is holding us from seeing the change. OK! The budget has been passed on a day its previous morning the Finance Minister, was talking in Channels TV that she is finding it difficult to pay salary. So what else do U hope on to implement the budget? CHINESE LOAN? Don't tell me GEJ has stolen all the money meant for budget implementation of 2016. Never in history of Nigeria has any budget ran on saving of previous years cos implementation has never reached 100%. Never tell me the problem is drop in oil price to $30 pb ; Obj enter when it was $28 but he did not nag, complain and lay reckless blames like this.

Save me this budget implementation scrap. There is a saying that a chick that will turn to a male is known right at hatch.

There is definitely to plan, absolutely no policy direction (the best we have heard in Agric is NOT how to provide fertilizers, improved seeds, irrigation or even a comprehensive registration of farmers; planting season is coming to end at mid year: all we have heard is plans to import grasses).

Absence of budget does not make Ministers to go asleep, they knew what they budgeted for they should have started rolling out policy statements waiting to hit the ground running when funds are finally made available.

Are the not traveling, paying wages and other recurrents since inception. Did they not do refurbishing of Aso rock and their offices? Are they not buying operational cars?

#The truth is that the government has no cash at hand, they are even finding it difficult to pay salary not to talk of implement any budget or execute projects; they have strangled the economy with echaic/medieval approach, they have destroyed SMEs with parochial monetary policy champion by PMB himself, they have chased away foreign investors with their lack of economic direction and dullness. The worst is lawlessness and political witch hunt and vendetta.
Re: Flashback: Pro-buhari APC Sycophant, How Market? by DIKEnaWAR: 8:47pm On May 10, 2016
omenka:
You people doubt I'd change yet you can't stop sending me useless PMs begging that I tone down my attacks.

Una never see anything. Yall are small fries to me- ten thousand of you can't even make a dent.

Are they/their hero still in government? They are the ones attacking now; you are defending because your man/oga is in power now.

I would have believed you if you said this under GEJ, because they were defending then.

I think you just lied there.

5 Likes

Re: Flashback: Pro-buhari APC Sycophant, How Market? by omenka(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Are they/their hero still in government? They are the ones attacking now; you are defending because your man/oga is in power now.

I would have believed you if you said this under GEJ, because they were defending then.

Seen.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Pro-buhari APC Sycophant, How Market? by BushidoBlue(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2016
mrhansome12:
That one is unrepentant I doubt if he will even change

In fact Change from APC can't change him ko?
Re: Flashback: Pro-buhari APC Sycophant, How Market? by DesChyko: 6:22pm On May 29, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

La propaganda la exposé grin
Re: Flashback: Pro-buhari APC Sycophant, How Market? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 29, 2016
omenka:
You have no idea. They form warriors here but are a bunch of wimps inside.

They have no idea who they are up against. I just dey look dem dey laff.
Guy u nor get shame for eye ni? shame shame shame shame shame
Re: Flashback: Pro-buhari APC Sycophant, How Market? by brownlord: 7:23pm On May 29, 2016
omenka:
You people doubt I'd change yet you can't stop sending me useless PMs begging that I tone down my attacks.

Una never see anything. Yall are small fries to me- ten thousand of you can't even make a dent.

When you where in opposition and attacking, they didn't send you pm, now that you're the one defending and they will be the one attacking, they are sending you pm to "tone down your attack"?

Bro suffery they lie now.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Pro-buhari APC Sycophant, How Market? by oyinkinola: 7:41pm On May 29, 2016
brownlord:

When you where in opposition and attacking, they didn't send you pm, now that you're the one defending and they will be the one attacking, they are sending you pm to "tone down your attack"?

Bro suffery they lie now.
5% that want to impose upon 95% in democracy, it's rdicule!
Re: Flashback: Pro-buhari APC Sycophant, How Market? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 29, 2016
oyinkinola:

5% that want to impose upon 95% in democracy, it's rdicule!
Unfortunately, the 5% is holding the scrotum of the nation economy now. The nation is bleeding like a woman under menstruation and looking for who to help with pad.
Re: Flashback: Pro-buhari APC Sycophant, How Market? by todayboy: 8:12pm On May 29, 2016
Omenka is no more writing anything meaningful again he is so frustrated all his latest post is to report people to admin
Lai Mohammed will soon sack them they are not doing job of promoting Buhari online
They so frustrated now grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Story Of Aisha Buhari And The Halliburton Scandal / Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} / See Photo From The Claimed 25,000 Pro-buhari March In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.