Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog (1386 Views)

I Accept Guest Posts From Bloggers And I Can Also Post As Guest / 21 SEO Tips To Boost Your Blog Posts On The Search Engine [Infographic] / 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by Fertilenigeria: 3:57am On May 10, 2016
My name is Ifiokobong Ibanga and I'm a blog developer and founder of many online businesses. I have a wealth of experience and have written a lot of informative and helpful posts. You can see examples of my work on http://infoguidenigeria.com/ and many other blogs attributed to my name.

I want to write a guest article on your blog. I mean quality articles.

I will write a high quality article that is-

- 100% original
- at least 350+ (as recommended by Google)
- Well written
- education/career/productivity related niches
- Relevant to your audience
- Exclusive to you

Here's few sample articles writing to check-
http://www.practicalbusinessideas.com/2015/12/importance-of-business-plan-to-entrepreneurs.html

The article will also include internal links to related articles across your site to help keep your readers engaged with other content on your blog.

As an added bonus I will ensure the post will get social media shares to help promote it.

All I ask in return is a dofollow link or two in the article body that will be relevant to your audience and the article.

Please let me know if your interested and I will send over some title suggestions unless there is a particular topic you would like me to cover on your behalf?

If you will want me to publish on your blog, kindly send me an email message with the subject "Write Guest Posts on My Blog" to fertilenigeria@gmail.com.

Please do not submit your blog url in the thread to avoid spam action or ban from Nairaland moderators.

Thanks
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by yomalex(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2016
Guest post+no follow link= Sponsored post=$$$
Guest post+DO FOLLOW link =
If you are ready come and pay
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by yomalex(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2016
Guest post+no follow link=Sponsored post=$$

Guest post+DO FOLLOW link=plenty $$$$$$$$$

Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by Fertilenigeria: 1:03am On May 12, 2016
I have well written articles that I can publish on your blog now.
Boost your article base and traffic with guest articles. send an email to now.
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by Fertilenigeria: 1:06am On May 12, 2016
yomalex:
Guest post+no follow link=Sponsored post=$$

Guest post+DO FOLLOW link=plenty $$$$$$$$$

Everything is not money. Sometimes relationship maters. I understand what you mean. I'm a pro blogger currently making over $500 per day. Send me a message and I'll send you screenshots.
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by yomalex(m): 6:36am On May 12, 2016
Fertilenigeria:

Everything is not money. Sometimes relationship maters. I understand what you mean. I'm a pro blogger currently making over $500 per day. Send me a message and I'll send you screenshots.
Yeah everything is not money. As a pro-blogger you want to write guest posts that have DO FOLLOW links on other peoples blogs so what do they get in return? Relationship? Please.
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by Nobody: 11:01am On May 12, 2016
yomalex:
Yeah everything is not money. As a pro-blogger you want to write guest posts that have DO FOLLOW links on other peoples blogs so what do they get in return? Relationship? Please.
i don't see anything wrong with what the op has said. nothing stops you from also requesting that you write a guest post on one of his blogs. also, i sure know you would get some $ overtime from that post.
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by yomalex(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2016
radiokilla:
i don't see anything wrong with what the op has said. nothing stops you from also requesting that you write a guest post on one of his blogs. also, i sure know you would get some $ overtime from that post.
don't take it the wrong way but do you know what do follow links mean?
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 12, 2016
of course i do. I'm a webmaster also.
yomalex:
don't take it the wrong way but do you know what do follow links mean?
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by Fertilenigeria: 1:40pm On May 12, 2016
I really want to thank those who have sent me email message. I am looking forward to publishing on your blogs.

I know quit well that not everyone will accept my guest articles but many others do. I like those who accept my guest post for link. This is a win-win situation.

Content is king!
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by yomalex(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2016
radiokilla:
of course i do. I'm a webmaster also.
okay
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by VocalWalls: 2:31pm On May 12, 2016
Fertilenigeria:
My name is Ifiokobong Ibanga and I'm a blog developer and founder of many online businesses. I have a wealth of experience and have written a lot of informative and helpful posts. You can see examples of my work on http://infoguidenigeria.com/ and many other blogs attributed to my name.

I want to write a guest article on your blog. I mean quality articles.

I will write a high quality article that is-

- 100% original
- at least 350+ (as recommended by Google)
- Well written
- education/career/productivity related niches
- Relevant to your audience
- Exclusive to you

Here's few sample articles writing to check-
http://www.practicalbusinessideas.com/2015/12/importance-of-business-plan-to-entrepreneurs.html

The article will also include internal links to related articles across your site to help keep your readers engaged with other content on your blog.

As an added bonus I will ensure the post will get social media shares to help promote it.

All I ask in return is a dofollow link or two in the article body that will be relevant to your audience and the article.

Please let me know if your interested and I will send over some title suggestions unless there is a particular topic you would like me to cover on your behalf?

If you will want me to publish on your blog, kindly send me an email message with the subject "Write Guest Posts on My Blog" to fertilenigeria@gmail.com.

Please do not submit your blog url in the thread to avoid spam action or ban from Nairaland moderators.

Thanks

your idea is nice. However, so you don't work yourself out for nothing. You should put up a clause. At least, the Domain authority should be high, So you can fetch good link juice.
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by dav8id(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2016
I see nothing wrong with @op demand.

its a whole world practicing ..

many bigger boys in blogging world also adopted this system ..so @op its a nice deal ..I sent mail pls check and get back to me
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by Fertilenigeria: 7:21am On May 13, 2016
dav8id:

I see nothing wrong with @op demand.

its a whole world practicing ..

many bigger boys in blogging world also adopted this system ..so @op its a nice deal ..I sent mail pls check and get back to me

Thank you very much... I will be very happy to work with you.
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by Fertilenigeria: 7:24am On May 13, 2016
VocalWalls:

your idea is nice. However, so you don't work yourself out for nothing. You should put up a clause. At least, the Domain authority should be high, So you can fetch good link juice.

This is a very good advice from you. Thanks.
The point is that I don't publish on every blog that accept my guest post. I tend to select blogs that are okay SEOwise.
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by Fertilenigeria: 8:29am On May 13, 2016
I have well written articles on the following topics.
1. Paper recycling business
2. Mini provision store setup
3. Food delivery business ideas

I can also write fresh article on any topic on your blog.

Your blog need fresh contents to increase search engine ranking.

Content is king!
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by charsobodo(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2016
Guest post is a great way to build relationship with other bloggers in the same niche, but what I have realized is that most bloggers that send in guest post request are just after the link, they just send in a low quality and a poorly written article, most times I had to personally rewrite guest post articles and add content to increase the word count cos I don't like publishing articles below 1500 words on my blog.

Bloggers abuse the opportunity and I have made up my mind that after I publish the guest post currently with me, any subsequent guest post that I will accept must meet some stringent criteria otherwise I will just apply the delete button on it. So when it comes to guest post, it should be a win win situation for both parties.
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by Fertilenigeria: 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
charsobodo:
Guest post is a great way to build relationship with other bloggers in the same niche, but what I have realized is that most bloggers that send in guest post request are just after the link, they just send in a low quality and a poorly written article, most times I had to personally rewrite guest post articles and add content to increase the word count cos I don't like publishing articles below 1500 words on my blog.

Bloggers abuse the opportunity and I have made up my mind that after I publish the guest post currently with me, any subsequent guest post that I will accept must meet some stringent criteria otherwise I will just apply the delete button on it. So when it comes to guest post, it should be a win win situation for both parties.

What you are saying is absolutely correct... but quality articles does not only depend on higher word counts. The main thing is passing the right information to the right audience at the right time.

Come to think of it, If you are writing 2000 words to impress Google, how many people will spend a whole day reading that article when they have few seconds to scan through the information they need. This is okay if you are writing expert roundups, resourced base articles or you already have an audience that like to read long essays . Otherwise there will be high bounce rate and may hurt your SEO too.

So it all depends...

Let's say you writing an article on "how to transfer money via ATM" it will be quite a waste of time to digest the article with irrelevant details. Like such article, 350 words will do.

Some blogger, especially new ones make this mistakes by writing to impress the search engines. I think you should be natural without thinking like a robot that is following an automated instructions when performing a task.

Yes, long articles are okay for SEO but also consider the reading behavior of your readers. They are the main reason why you are publishing the post in the first place.

For my guest post... I only publish quality articles because my name "Ifiokobong Ibanga" is attributed to it wherever I published them. So low quality works will never say any good about me.

By the way, thanks for contributing here.
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by Fertilenigeria: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
send me your blog URL for guest post submission now. send to fertilenigeria @ gmail. Com
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by Mediapace: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
What of SEO related article?
Fertilenigeria:
send me your blog URL for guest post submission now. send to fertilenigeria @ gmail. Com
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by Fertilenigeria: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mediapace:
What of SEO related article?
Send me your blog URL and the article topic and I'll write for you. Thanks
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by taiwofawole: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Accept My Guest Posts On Your Blog by techinfong: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Techinfo.com.ng

10 ways to avoid spamming on your blog
Fertilenigeria:

Send me your blog URL and the article topic and I'll write for you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Payoneer / Chrome Browser Will Start Blocking Ads On February 15 / Trying To Access Nairaland Homepage I Get This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.