Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin (27795 Views)

Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) / Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by yusaze: 6:27am On May 10, 2016
2Face and his wife Annie Idibia paid a courtesy visit to the Esama of Benin and founder of the University, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion yesterday May 9th. See photos below...

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/photos-from-2face-and-annie-idiibias.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by yusaze: 6:27am On May 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by yusaze: 6:28am On May 10, 2016

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by yusaze: 6:28am On May 10, 2016

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by yusaze: 6:30am On May 10, 2016
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by kossyablaze(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2016
Nice buh why do people call me 2baba? They mistake him for me

19 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Hustlerlomo(m): 6:35am On May 10, 2016
Senior Man.. grin
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Tolexander: 6:36am On May 10, 2016
kossyablaze:
What a way to call for "like" on one's profile picture!

@thread. Tu Baba is really representing. Anne's dressing na error.
Wondering what dem Terry G, Wizkid and Davido add to our cultural values.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by GudluckIBB(m): 6:37am On May 10, 2016
This 2 face wife is not cultured

How can you put on an open breast shirt and a ripped jeans to such a visit?

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Smellymouth: 6:42am On May 10, 2016
Despite his unarguable success and achieving super stardom, including a string of hits from his five albums to date, as well as the evergreen with over 19 years in the music industry, Tubaba remained humble and down-to-earth

Respect Tuface..You are my real MVP!!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Smellymouth: 6:42am On May 10, 2016
kossyablaze:

And they mistake me for CHRIS BROWN grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by kossyablaze(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2016
Tolexander:
What a way to call for "like" on one's profile picture!
OK hope say u Don like am? Abi u hating? grin
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by kossyablaze(m): 6:44am On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

And they mistake me for CHRIS BROWN grin
Jesu! Na ur babe be dat? undecided shocked
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by amtaken(f): 6:44am On May 10, 2016
Is it not the same house where Esema takes under-aged girls into and use his big toes on them?

Abeg free Ann!

GudluckIBB:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Smellymouth: 6:44am On May 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Walahi, dem suppose throw her from that palace sef..Imagine

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Tolexander: 6:46am On May 10, 2016
kossyablaze:
OK hope say u Don like am? Abi u hating? grin
neither adds anything to me!
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by kossyablaze(m): 6:48am On May 10, 2016
Tolexander:
neither adds anything to me!
Cool...
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by bigtt76(f): 6:48am On May 10, 2016
Go sidon jooooor grin Nice pink and white dress .....abeg where did you have them made? Need some for my boo kiss

kossyablaze:
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Smellymouth: 6:52am On May 10, 2016
kossyablaze:
Jesu! Na ur babe be dat? undecided shocked

Yes oo grin

Plenty people don dey ask [eh eh]/
Na which baba do the jazz [eh eh]/
Say the baba do well for me [eh eh]
Na my life don better [eh oh]/
Not because i suffer pass [eh eh]/
Not because i pray and fast [eh eh]/
No be osho no be jazz [eh eh]
Okwa chinenye/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by kossyablaze(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2016
bigtt76:
Go sidon jooooor grin Nice pink and white dress .....abeg where did you have them made? Need some for my boo kiss

U at Lagos? Did dem in Anambra State
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by bigtt76(f): 7:03am On May 10, 2016
Ooh k ...yes I'm in Lagos undecided

kossyablaze:
U at Lagos? Did dem in Anambra State
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by bigtt76(f): 7:07am On May 10, 2016
Very humble guy not like those ones posting Rolex watches, plane tickets or whining about flying economy class. You know matured money by the less noise it makes. Always remember - paper money does not make noise compared to coins when in your pocket grin

3 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by GudluckIBB(m): 7:24am On May 10, 2016
amtaken:
Is it not the same house where Esema takes under-aged girls into and use his big toes on them?

Abeg free Ann!

You should have advised her to go there naked

4 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Beremx(f): 9:04am On May 10, 2016
Kosisochukwu, this one you're spamming your pictures on nairaland, are you planning to contest for Mr. Nairaland?

@topic, why does Igbinedion always pose himself as the Oba of Benin?

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Nobody: 9:11am On May 10, 2016
isok.... at least I sight 2baba deir.... everything is settled
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by amtaken(f): 9:13am On May 10, 2016
She was well covered. Is Tubaba complaining?

GudluckIBB:

You should have advised her to go there naked

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by GudluckIBB(m): 9:25am On May 10, 2016
amtaken:
She was well covered. Is Tubaba complaining?

Wetin you dey find for my body, you go see am one day!
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by amtaken(f): 9:37am On May 10, 2016
Don't know you. Keep seeking for attention maybe next year you will be noticed.

GudluckIBB:

Wetin you dey find for my body, you go see am one day!
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by GudluckIBB(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2016
amtaken:
Don't know you. Keep seeking for attention maybe next year you will be noticed.

So never in ur stay on earth and on nairaland quote me again.

Ignore my posts.afterall I didn't invite you to quote me.

Steer clear from me.

I have warned you

2 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by milky3(f): 9:53am On May 10, 2016
responsible father of all nation 2baba
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by swaggzo(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2016
LOL, THEY SHOULD RATHER CALL YOU A COMEDIAN. grin

kossyablaze:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okoli Sochima Goodness, Beauty Of the World Africa 2017 Slays In New Photos / Paul Okoye Celebrates Father's Day With His Children, Shares Photos / Danny Young Slam Tiwa Savage & Mavin Records With 200 Million Naira Copyright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.