Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Freelance Job Opportunities Insight - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Freelance Job Opportunities Insight (808 Views)

Freelance Job For Blog Commenters / Earn $1000 Or More Building A Mobile App + Web Admin Panel (Freelance Job) / Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Job Opportunities Insight by PGON(m): 7:27am On May 10, 2016
My Fiverr account is one year today (10th May, 2016). I decided to make this post to encourage those seeking for jobs in Nigeria to have a rethink; maybe freelance is the best option.
Nigeria has unemployment and underemployment problems. It is unfortunate that the government does not see this as a very critical issue.
There are so many graduates, out there doing nothing, not because they don’t have talent that can fetch them enough money but because they don’t know how to apply their talent to make a good living.
The internet has globalized job opportunities. You don’t have to wait for Government or other private companies within Nigeria to create jobs. Optimize your talent and look for jobs globally via the internet.
There are millions of opportunities when you look outside the boarders of this country (Via the internet).
The fortunate reality is that Nigerians are very talented. Politics may have done some damages on the education system and other factors but the core reality is that Nigerians are so gifted; they thrive in all conditions.

It is true that there are lots of Nigerians already earning thousands of Dollars online legitimately via freelance and other sources.
My Starter Fiverr statistics below:

Total Earning for the period of one year is $4,560.
At exchange rate of N250 by dollar.
Total = N 1,140,000.
Some Nigerians are making about $1000 – $3000 /monthly or more.
Lets break it down to monthly earning.
Average monthly Fiverr earning = N95,000.
The truth is that about 50% of Nigerian civil servant do not earn up to N95,000 monthly.
N95, 000 monthly may be so little to you but it is very good start for some.

What do I need to start freelance.

You need a laptop that is connected to the internet and time.
How do I start.

Register at any of the freelance website.
Fiverr.com
You can Google and read reviews about other freelance sites, I use Fiverr at the moment.
Which service should I offer?

Anything you can do very well, it is not about the course you studied in school, it is about what you can do with the knowledge you have.
Go through Fiverr home page, view the Gigs offered by other seller, you may be inspired by what people offer as service.
How much should I charge?
Fiverr allows a minimum of 5$ per Gig. You set the maximum based on the required service. My average charge per Order is $173. It is true that at the very beginning I charged $5 and $10 for few orders before adding more $$$ based on the nature of the task.

Re: Freelance Job Opportunities Insight by moststylish(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2016
PGON:
My Fiverr account is one year today (10th May, 2016). I decided to make this post to encourage those seeking for jobs in Nigeria to have a rethink; maybe freelance is the best option.
Nigeria has unemployment and underemployment problems. It is unfortunate that the government does not see this as a very critical issue.
There are so many graduates, out there doing nothing, not because they don’t have talent that can fetch them enough money but because they don’t know how to apply their talent to make a good living.
The internet has globalized job opportunities. You don’t have to wait for Government or other private companies within Nigeria to create jobs. Optimize your talent and look for jobs globally via the internet.
There are millions of opportunities when you look outside the boarders of this country (Via the internet).
The fortunate reality is that Nigerians are very talented. Politics may have done some damages on the education system and other factors but the core reality is that Nigerians are so gifted; they thrive in all conditions.

It is true that there are lots of Nigerians already earning thousands of Dollars online legitimately via freelance and other sources. please how do i create this gigs or best still where can i get free gigs to sell on fiverr?

Total = N 1,140,000.
The truth is that about 50% of Nigerian civil servant do not earn up to N95,000 monthly.

How do I start.

Fiverr.com
You can Google and read reviews about other freelance sites, I use Fiverr at the moment.

Anything you can do very well, it is not about the course you studied in school, it is about what you can do with the knowledge you have.
Go through Fiverr home page, view the Gigs offered by other seller, you may be inspired by what people offer as service.
Fiverr allows a minimum of 5$ per Gig. You set the maximum based on the required service. My average charge per Order is $173. It is true that at the very beginning I charged $5 and $10 for few orders before adding more $$$ based on the nature of the task.
Re: Freelance Job Opportunities Insight by PulseWeb: 7:38am On May 10, 2016
Very true... Am following
Re: Freelance Job Opportunities Insight by moststylish(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2016
how do i create free gigs
Re: Freelance Job Opportunities Insight by PGON(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2016
moststylish:
how do i create free gigs

You need to state that in your Gig description.

Let clients know that you offer free services.
Re: Freelance Job Opportunities Insight by moststylish(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2016
PGON:

You need to state that in your Gig description.

Let clients know that you offer free services.
i mean how do i get gigs for free and use to make money on fiverr
Re: Freelance Job Opportunities Insight by francis138(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2016
i really wish to put in the effort it takes to make money online through fiverr, but i have one concern- how do you withdraw your funds, considering that paypals' services to Nigerians is just limited to sending money?
Re: Freelance Job Opportunities Insight by SegilolaSalami: 9:24am On May 17, 2016
PGON:

It is true that there are lots of Nigerians already earning thousands of Dollars online legitimately via freelance and other sources.

Total = N 1,140,000.

How do I start.

Fiverr.com

Well done you, what services do you offer on fiverr?

(1) (Reply)

Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers / How To Get High Quality Backlinks To Your Website: A Step By Step Guide / Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.