Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands (6989 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? / Ten Reasons Why Geeks Make The Best Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by cooljade(f): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
I come from somewhere in Kogi state, my Ethnic group is known for one thing , HOSTILITY, (it's not always the case when you truely get to know us) you may guess. Lots of girls from my place swear to marry men from other tribes due to the SWEET nature of our men, and that IF every they are to settle with a toens man, he must that which was brought up outside our hometown's environs (you know, the exposed ones)

Well, taking a look at Nigeria's geography and its ethnic distribution, we clearly know that our beloved loverboys are mainly Ibo, Hausa and Yoruba. It a sociological fact that your environment and culture mould your personality and to a large extent define the kind of husband you will become/or are.

Here are the basics from girlie chats:

IBO: Treat their women with respect and dignity, spend on her within thier means, very considerate of her feelings hence tend to be faithful husbads and even if an affair is invovled: they are very discreet about it. they hardly divorce their women and stick thru thick and thin.

Hausa:
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by cooljade(f): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
cont:

Hausa: The rich are very extravahant on their women, ( i like that one). They can be very romantic at the start of an affair or a new marriage, the woman at the early times is treated like a goddess. tend to get tired of one wife and thereby either marry another or have loads of girlfriends. Abandon their wifes physically after a short while into the marriage but still keep up the financial and social obligations VERY WELL. the Hausa man spends a fortune to make his home stylish and neat ( they don't mind employing loads of maids so their women don't raise a finger)

YORUBAS: The sweetest sugar coated tongues ever. They can be given the title DIPLOMATIC HUSBANDS. Love their wives + love their concubines and mistresses at the same time and with the same affection. Are very good at spending cash on their wives appearances (jewelry + expensive laces) but leave their homes unkept. Loves parties till dawn no matter his age hence ignoring his home including kids.

Kindly differ as it suits you, lets enjoy but no insults , Thanks
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Hauwa1: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2009
shocked
brb
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by 3spade3(m): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2009
Aint tryin be no husband. F u c k hoes and leave em. Ya digg!!!
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Outstrip(f): 3:09am On Aug 14, 2009
3spade3:

Aint tryin be no husband. F u c k hoes and leave em. Ya digg!!!

And can you tell us what tribe you are. LOL. Ode
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by 3spade3(m): 3:19am On Aug 14, 2009
Outstrip:

And can you tell us what tribe you are. LOL. Ode

The not from africa tribe. Babagunye!!!
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by cooljade(f): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2009
@3spade3, This blog is called NAIRALAND and has something to do with Nigerians. It's open to citizens of Nigeria, people married to citizens of Nigeria and those in diaspora who want to associate themselves with a rich identity, so if as you claim, do not belong to any of the categories mentioned above, i wonder if you are lost.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by GEW: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2009
where are NL resident tribalists. this woman don give una breakfast, lunch and dinner at once
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by chiejik(f): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2009
maybe is lost u no see your face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Ejadamen(f): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2009
grin grin grin Funny topic, even funnier entry post. I am a bit biased on this topic. I believe that Yorubas produce the best husbands. cheesy cheesy

Now on a more objective note: I do not think any one ethnic group will produce "best husbands". It all depends on what the man is exposed to, what his values and ideals are. There's so much more that makes a man than where he comes from although it strongly influences his reasoning. You seem to like a man who spends well on a woman but when it gets down to it, a married woman will prefer her husband's love and attention to all the money he can shower on her. Together they should shower money and gifts on each other.
cooljade:

YORUBAS: The sweetest sugar coated tongues ever. They can be given the title DIPLOMATIC HUSBANDS. Love their wives + love their concubines and mistresses at the same time and with the same affection. Are very good at spending cash on their wives appearances (jewelry + expensive laces) but leave their homes unkept.  Loves parties till dawn no matter his age hence ignoring his home including kids.

Kindly differ as it suits you,  lets enjoy but no insults ,  Thanks
I beg to differ. wink biased!

cooljade:

IBO: Treat their women with respect and dignity,  spend on her within thier means,  very considerate of her feelings hence tend to be faithful husbads and even if an affair is involved: they are very discreet about it. they hardly divorce their women and stick thru thick and thin.
undecided undecided 

I have no idea, knowledge or experience wit Hausas.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by cooljade(f): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2009
@ejadamen, I fully agree that there are a few good men from every ethnic group BUT, generally speaking, you know.

Just as the popular gist goes that the reason why American embassy stopped their DNA paternity testing on families is cos it was ASSUMED that amongst the yorubas that applied for visa, out of 5 children at least 1 didn't belong to the husband hence homes were destroyed, SOME FAMILIES O OOO, But its just a general saying.

So what's it with the men? What makes each ethnic man tick, shine or tongue
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by tpiah2: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2009
cooljade:

@ejadamen, I fully agree that there are a few good men from every ethnic group BUT, generally speaking, you know.

Just as the popular gist goes that the reason why American embassy stopped their DNA paternity testing on families is cos it was ASSUMED that amongst the yorubas that applied for visa, out of 5 children at least 1 didn't belong to the husband hence homes were destroyed, SOME FAMILIES O OOO, But its just a general saying.

is that so?

maybe in polygamous families sha.

anyway, @ topic: you're setting yourself up for massive disappointment if your world view is this simplistic when it comes to relationships.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by SisiJinx: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2009
cooljade:

Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2009
You cant blame the hausas, it is all cos their religion and tribe supports more than one wife.

Ibo man pays thru his nose to marry the woman and he wanna make sure he takes care of his investment, wanna make sure the investment produce better result, till he is tired, if you wanna see the IBO man flirts or carry babes, go to ikeja joints and you will see them, you will halla.

Yoruba man likes to be real and be honest, they cheats and do bad, however, they have a big heart, and the one that wanna take of the wife, do so with all he has.

In all, Men that cheats are not doing it with the dogs, they are doing it with the babes, so that means it is a demand-supply that is making it so.
However, see the list of the babes that men are cheating with.

Hausa babes are well kept and dont mess around as much as Yorubas and the Ibo

Yoruba babes lags behind the Ibo babes, they are local champs.

Ibo babes will fukc even a dog for money.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Ejadamen(f): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Ibo man pays thru his nose to marry the woman and he wanna make sure he takes care of his investment, wanna make sure the investment produce better result, till he is tired, if you wanna see the IBO man flirts or carry babes, go to ikeja joints and you will see them, you will halla.
I think the reason for this is that wealth or money is an important part of their culture. For them it means respect. An Ibo man loves to show off through his wife. And the wives love to be shown off. Of course this has its side effects.

Fhemmmy:

Yoruba man likes to be real and be honest, they cheats and do bad, however, they have a big heart, and the one that wanna take of the wife, do so with all he has.
kiss kiss kiss cool

Fhemmmy:

Hausa babes are well kept and dont mess around as much as Yorubas and the Ibo

Yoruba babes lags behind the Ibo babes, they are local champs.

Ibo babes will fukc even a dog for money.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked grin lipsrsealed
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2009
Ejadamen:

I think the reason for this is that wealth or money is an important part of their culture. For them it means respect. An Ibo man loves to show off through his wife. And the wives love to be shown off. Of course this has its side effects.
kiss kiss kiss cool
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked grin lipsrsealed

Go sit down jare, ojoro woman, i bet you be ibo woman.
It is not all Ibo people that does that, some other tribes does that too.
Aint Ibo and i love my woman being the centre of attention when she steps anywhere, i want all heads to turns towards any woman that is mine, cos they will address me with all she looks like.
So stop making mouth jare, else, i will make sure u marry Hausa man with 4 wives already grin grin grin
i agree with you though, the Ibo culture is rich, and i sometimes envy it
Another that i envy about them is their industrial attitude, and they know how to make money, both in good and bad way.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Ejadamen(f): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Go sit down jare, ojoro woman, i bet you be ibo woman.
It is not all Ibo people that does that, some other tribes does that too.
Aint Ibo and i love my woman being the centre of attention when she steps anywhere, i want all heads to turns towards any woman that is mine, cos they will address me with all she looks like.
So stop making mouth jare, else, i will make sure u marry Hausa man with 4 wives already grin grin grin
i agree with you though, the Ibo culture is rich, and i sometimes envy it
Another that i envy about them is[b] their industrial attitude[/b], and they know how to make money, both in good and bad way.
I'm not Ibo tongue, neither am I Hausa nor Yoruba tongue. I'm not even married to an Ibo man tongue. You have to admit the Ibo man has the showing off thing down to perfection. They love making their wives look beautiful! It's not a slight on other ethnic groups just a compliment to the Ibo culture. Yeah others do it but generally speaking Ibos take the prize. And they are so industrious,chei! That is one thing I admire about them.

Er, how can a Hausa man with 4 wives marry another one,isn't that against their religion? tongue
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2009
Ejadamen:

I'm not Ibo tongue, neither am I Hausa nor Yoruba tongue. I'm not even married to an Ibo man tongue. You have to admit the Ibo man has the showing off thing down to perfection. They love making their wives look beautiful! It's not a slight on other ethnic groups just a compliment to the Ibo culture. Yeah others do it but generally speaking Ibos take the prize. And they are so industrious,chei! That is one thing I admire about them.

Er, how can a Hausa man with 4 wives marry another one,isn't that against their religion? tongue

hahahahahahahahah.
Yeah, i agree with you and i question God sometimes, how come i no be IBO? is it possible for someone to IBOlize himself?
Hausa man can marry as many as he can take care of oh, so in kano, they have may rich ones, so i will find u one there, so u better beg me now now
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Ejadamen(f): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

hahahahahahahahah.
Yeah, i agree with you and i question God sometimes, how come i no be IBO? is it possible for someone to IBOlize himself?
Hausa man can marry as many as he can take care of oh, so in kano, they have may rich ones, so i will find u one there, so u better beg me now now
Nah I won't beg so do your worst! tongue

I think it is possible to IBOlize oneself. I met a Yoruba man here who,i think, has forgotten that he's Yoruba. He speaks the language fluently and behaves like an Ibo man. He even modified his surname to sound Ibo shocked. I think that is extreme. I think the way to go about it is to live among them and to understand what makes them so industrious. My observation has been that it is a culture thing. It's ingrained in them from the beginning that money is important, a sure fire way to gain respect and being one's boss is the best. Hope that helps. wink
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2009
Ejadamen:

Nah I won't beg so do your worst! tongue

I think it is possible to IBOlize oneself.[i] I met a Yoruba man here [/i]who,i think, has forgotten that he's Yoruba. He speaks the language fluently and behaves like an Ibo man. He even modified his surname to sound Ibo shocked. I think that is extreme. I think the way to go about it is to live among them and to understand what makes them so industrious. My observation has been that it is a culture thing. It's ingrained in them from the beginning that money is important, a sure fire way to gain respect and being one's boss is the best. Hope that helps. wink

hahahahahahaha
that is a good one, so now my name has been changed to Fhemmmy Egochukwu.
I think it is all cos of the suffer that they have gone thru.
Where is here?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Ejadamen(f): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

hahahahahahaha
that is a good one, so now my name has been changed to Fhemmmy Egochukwu.
I think it is all cos of the suffer that they have gone thru.
Where is here?
Aba, Abia state.

What suffering?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2009
Ejadamen:

Aba, Abia state.

What suffering?

That is nice, never been to that state be4 sha, but hope to, one day.
Suffering is the best teacher on how to make money and wealth.
Is there anywhere i can learn how to speak Ibo fluently?
So what tribe are you?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Ejadamen(f): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

That is nice, never been to that state be4 sha, but hope to, one day.
Suffering is the best teacher on how to make money and wealth.
Is there anywhere i can learn how to speak Ibo fluently?
So what tribe are you?

No idea. Where are you? I guess you are Yoruba but you've decided not to mention your location.

shocked shocked :oI think we've derailed this thread. embarassed
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2009
Niger Delta men rule especially from the Isoko tribe kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2009
aysometin:

You have to give us why now.
Ejadamen:

No idea. Where are you? I guess you are Yoruba but you've decided not to mention your location.

shocked shocked :oI think we've derailed this thread. embarassed

I will look for how i can be able to speak Ibo and Hausa fluently.
I am Yoruba.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Ejadamen(f): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2009
@ Fhemmy I am Ishan, Edo.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2009
OK, i will be sure to come and see that area one day.
do u google?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Ejadamen(f): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

OK, i will be sure to come and see that area one day.
do u google?
Google? I check google sometimes. What else is there to do with google?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2009
Ejadamen:

Google? I check google sometimes. What else is there to do with google?

talk via google tongue
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by cooljade(f): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2009
aysometin:

okay dear and may we have their area of specialty?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by 3spade3(m): 1:17am On Aug 15, 2009
cooljade:

@3spade3, This blog is called NAIRALAND and has something to do with Nigerians. It's open to citizens of Nigeria, people married to citizens of Nigeria and those in diaspora who want to associate themselves with a rich identity, so if as you claim, do not belong to any of the categories mentioned above, i wonder if you are lost.

My nig, I gotta friend thats nigerian. Or ghanian. I dont really know nigga.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by 3spade3(m): 1:18am On Aug 15, 2009
chiejik:

maybe is lost u no see your face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Face these nuts hoe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Use People? / Disobedient Wife. / Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.