Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Have You Heard Of Engine Decarbonization ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Heard Of Engine Decarbonization ? (773 Views)

Getting Rid Of Engine Oil Shortages / What Are The Causes Of Engine Oil Shortages / What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Engine Decarbonization ? by stelaar(m): 8:00am On May 10, 2016
So i meet up with my friends for an evening out and as guys we start talking cars and maintenance.
The usual poor maintenance culture in Nigeria and how one of my friends only services his car when his about to travel lol.

To cut the long talk short someone comes up with "Engine decarbonization" and how he swears it improves engine performance, fuel consumption and engine life.

In all my automobile use and research i have never come by this process in any Nigerian service centre.

Please share your thoughts or experience as i am tempted to try it out.
Re: Have You Heard Of Engine Decarbonization ? by anneki(m): 6:39am On May 12, 2016
stelaar:
So i meet up with my friends for an evening out and as guys we start talking cars and maintenance.
The usual poor maintenance culture in Nigeria and how one of my friends only services his car when his about to travel lol.

To cut the long talk short someone comes up with "Engine decarbonization" and how he swears it improves engine performance, fuel consumption and engine life.

In all my automobile use and research i have never come by this process in any Nigerian service centre.

Please share your thoughts or experience as i am tempted to try it out.

Google Seafoam Spray treament. Its about removing carbon from your valves and piston heads. I have tried it and it made a difference. There are people who will say they have noticed nothing. There are youtube videos on this as well.

(1) (Reply)

The Engine Management Sensor Or Coolant Temperature Sensor / BMW Is Now Making Electric Boats (photos) / Pga Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.