Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,255 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching (51195 Views)

Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by broseme: 9:46am On May 10, 2016
These trolls have no chill. Toke posted this picture expecting to get compliments but the trolls turned the table on her.

They dragged her by her burnt toes. See some mean comments after the cut.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMkhijDnhD/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by broseme: 9:46am On May 10, 2016

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by CaroLyner(f): 10:04am On May 10, 2016
so someone actually zoomed that grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by Nobody: 10:18am On May 10, 2016
pleav dis mama alone nah

see this:: Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My
Boss Gives Me the Best Sex Ever(photo) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/help-me-i-love-my-boyfriend-but-my-boss.html?m=0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by bridgy2011(f): 10:18am On May 10, 2016
O ye ko bi ibeji ko to bora

11 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by iykekelvins(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2016
Team bleachers

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by Nobody: 10:56am On May 10, 2016
Nigerians wont let you be a celeb in peace. they are like 'we know we cant be celebrities but we will make it difficult for those who are'

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by Nobody: 11:07am On May 10, 2016
Silly fans

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by Nobody: 11:24am On May 10, 2016
Black ladies need to come out and speak against bleaching to help future generations. See lupita nyongo and akon they are very proud of how black they are and people praise the everyday.

Besides if they want to bleach let them consult dencia that lady na real bleaching expert you won't see any mistake from bleaching on her body.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by asumo12: 11:25am On May 10, 2016
scιenтιғιc ғacт

dιd yoυ ĸnow тнaт .....

•Doctors warn that do not feed ur kids in excess. Looking ‘chubby’ may be cute. But childhood obesity is a risk factor for heart disease later in life.

•For both men and women, peeing sitting down improves bladder release and decreases cancer risk.

•The human brain accounts for 2% of your body weight, amazingly it takes up more than 20% of your blood flow.

•It is a myth that the hair and nails grow after death. The surrounding skin shrinks, giving the illusion of their growth. So is not true.

•The heart begins beating at four weeks after getting pregnant and does not stop until death.

•Reduce ur blood sugar & cholesterol levels. Add garlic to ur daily food.

•Doctor warn that excessive use of smart phones, particularly in the car can strain your eyes and can lead to fatigue and headache.

•Just like there are many forms of intelligence, there are also many forms of stupidity.

And lastly

•Want to get rid of pimples ? Applying toothpaste can get you rid of the pimples.

Since people are always interrogative, I suspect someone will say to you "Hey you are brushing your face you muggle, you don't bleach with toothpaste, you only bleach only on the teeth"

ME:- Thanks, I'm performing scientific methodology.

I wonder what next he/she will reply back. Maybe something like "Are you on weed"

No am on paracetamol

ħάνέ ά ήίςέ ȡάч

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by ikbnice(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2016
who cares if she peels her skin to the bones. Me wey dey take mind calculate how lunch go come nd dinner no go fail for today, na im I go cum carry Makinwa 4 head.
Abeg who get tomatoes? Tomatoes is the new fuel in town.

23 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by hakeem4(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2016
* on judgement day *

Angel Michael: what's your name ?

Toke : my name is toke makinwa

Angel Michael: You're going to hell fire

Toke : why ?

Angel Michael: because your picture in the book of life doesn't match your face ; your dark in complexion in the picture, but you're light skinned real life

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by Nobody: 11:26am On May 10, 2016
......Her Money ,Her Skin , Her Body , Her Looks , Her Life !!! ................So......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by Peacetemi: 11:26am On May 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by Nobody: 11:26am On May 10, 2016
The troll must be suffering from color blindness undecided

Me no see green color anywhere o

ISIT YA BODY

Mind ya binez

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by jazinogold(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by GoldenJAT(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2016
some people go hustle die for another person matter..... Na even mud houses some of them de comment from.
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by naijaboiy: 11:27am On May 10, 2016
amokeme:
like we don't have more pressing issues. People need to learn it's their choice and life. If you choose to destroy your skin, ehn happy birthday to you then. We have celebs that don't bleach. They are not kids, they do what they feel is right for them. Let them enjoy it. People just like to induce headaches for themselves
I hope you'll say the same for celebs who smoke, drink, party and spend their money on expensive things.

You people don't remember we have more important issues when you criticize those ones for living their lives the way the chose to.

But now this one concerns you, so you defend. I hope you don't bleach too? Just asking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by jrupa(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2016
FANS sha
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by ireneony(f): 11:28am On May 10, 2016
What's she famous for self undecided
I'm more concerned about her legs...coke and Fanta grin
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by Okijajuju1(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2016
If I hear..
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by Cutesexy1(f): 11:28am On May 10, 2016
It her life

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by lovelyadeola(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2016
Ah ah y evil nah
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2016
cool cool
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by hazyfm: 11:29am On May 10, 2016
TURA
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by macaranta(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2016
Bleaching ati take over
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by mysticgal(f): 11:29am On May 10, 2016
Fans have got no chills, never was a fan tho

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by Nobody: 11:30am On May 10, 2016
Three words...

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by Nobody: 11:30am On May 10, 2016
Jobless fans
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching by omokunbi86(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2016
Toke still try. Have you seen Fathia Balogun lately?? Her bleaching is legendary
Mjshexy:
Our yoruba ladies and their love for bleached skins & tattoos is just like lightning & thunder, still don't know what joy they derive in this , just disgusting jare...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: / Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income / Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.