Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why VIRGINAL INFECTION Keeps Reoccurring? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why VIRGINAL INFECTION Keeps Reoccurring? (845 Views)

Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos / Please !! What Are The Solutions To A Reoccurring Urinary Tract Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why VIRGINAL INFECTION Keeps Reoccurring? by Healthy2Live(f): 9:48am On May 10, 2016
VIRGINAL INFECTION Keeps reoccurring for so many reasons.
Burning, itching, coloured discharge and an unpleasant odor are some of the symptoms of vaginal infections. it can also cause the vulva (the lips of the virgina) to become reddish and painfiul.
vaginal infections is a very common issue among women irrespective of age.

A healthy vagina has many bacteria and yeast. However, some things can disturb that healthy balance.

some factors that Upsets the Normal Vaginal Balance

Hormonal level changes
Antibiotic
Ph level of the body
Vaginal intercourse
Pregnancy
Oral contraceptive
Douches

The most common type of infection is yeast infection caused by one of the many species of fungus that lives naturally in our body in small numbers known as Candida, it usually don't cause any harm.

Candida breeds in warm, moist, airless environment and can increase in number, causing a vaginal infection.

The big question now is why does it keep reoccuring even after treatment?

On this thread, we will be looking at ways we can solve virginal infection in natural ways using herbs, sharing my personal experience and showing you how I surmounted this problem personally.

We will start by this understanding that God in the beginning created man and gave us herbs as our food for healthy living. Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

So, I will be sharing with u how we can use this herbs to solve various illnesses that occur in our lives, especially on this thread we would see how we can stop virginal infection from reoccurring and profer a lasting solution.

We will continue from here in my next post and answer as many question as possible.

Remember God gave us Herbs to eat and take care of our body. Eat natural food and stay off processed ones.

Stay Healthy.

1 Like

Re: Why VIRGINAL INFECTION Keeps Reoccurring? by Healthy2Live(f): 4:06pm On May 15, 2016
Happy Sunday, is good to be alive and active. I hope the weekend is fantastic, looking ahead to a great working week. Wishing you all the best.

After series of training and study as an alternative therapist I have found out that our diet most times makes our body a suitable environment for bacterias and parasites.

So, cleansing of our body system become essential in order to rid the body of toxin, free radicals and heavy metals.

Experience as shown that virginal infections is a problem with most of us women. Personally I have gone through several step to fix the problem. And today I keep my body system clean from Virginal Infection.
Note that we have to change our diet if we want a lasting solution to bacteria infection

Cut down on
sugary food
soda
fast food
snacks and pasteries
processed food

Eat more
fruits
dark green veg
bitters
drink lot of water

This is a vital step in maintaining healthy virgina after necessary treatment which we would be talking about next.

Try starting ur day with 1 table spoon lemon, 2 tablespoon apple cider and 1 teaspoon baking soda in a glass of warm water this will cleanse your colon and help balance your body Ph and end your day with something bitter. You can do this for like 2wks depending on your body system.

Tell me how you feel on my next post. Till then, cheers.
Re: Why VIRGINAL INFECTION Keeps Reoccurring? by callJesu: 8:01pm On May 15, 2016
Good info
Re: Why VIRGINAL INFECTION Keeps Reoccurring? by Jay0079: 10:54pm On May 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Note To The Nigerian Public From A Medical Doctor (before It Is Too Late) / Beef Dodo(recipe) / You Have Fibroids, You Want Children, Now What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.