Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) (106974 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by yorhmienerd(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Freeezzz(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Gegeun!
grin grin grin
cool
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by olanshile2016(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
you've gat a nice story here, oyinprince et donkross1, kwantinue, well done

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]don today update never show na
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2016
Chapter 26B

**6.30pm**

Oj appeared from behind the tree, he took off his sunshade and stared around the place, searching for signs of Rough. There was no one in sight, neither was there any bird or lizard who dared to pass. The school compound was totally empty and silent, even the security officials who were supposed to secure and maintain the place were always hiding in their offices and quarters especially when sounds of gunshots and violence were heard around the vicinity. 

Oj closed his eyes and took in a deep long breath of the fresh air, he shivered uncomfortably after, like a little boy who had been severely beaten by his parents and was still crying. The grief of his family's death was still in his heart and it would remain as long as he lived. He looked around once again, he hoped that Rough had not called him to play a fast one on him. She dared not, he had his boys surrounding everywhere. 

After ten minutes, he saw Rough walking towards him from the other end, alone. He straightened himself and waited for her patiently. 

'Ojo,' Rough called as she got to his front, she dipped her hands into the pockets of her trousers and stood with her legs apart. 

'Rough,' he called back in the same manner, twitching his lips as he stared into her eyes. 'What took you so long?'

'Hmm...' Rough chuckled, 'Slimmy had to go back.'

'Huh? He was coming with you before?' 

'Yes,' Rough answered. 

'Damn! Then why did he go back?' 

'Because he saw your men gathered around,' Rough replied, she took one hand out of her pocket and took two steps closer to Oj. 

'The fool is a coward, why didn't he come and face me?'

'Slimmy is not a coward, he didn't want to fight else he would have easily dropped all of your men that were standing stupidly around.' Rough retorted in a serious tone. 'Is that how to lay ambush? Especially for someone as trained as Slimmy? Gosh! Even the girls that I trained knows how to position themselves better.'

Oj felt stupid at that point, he stared around wondering at what manner his boys who were supposed to be hidden positioned himself that Slimmy was able see them, they must have really been standing stupidly around. 

'We have more tactics man,' Rough continued speaking, she took the other hand out of the pocket and began to walk around Oj in circles. 'We could have wiped you all out if not for those other people you called to join you.' Rough paused at Oj's front and stood still, she stared into his face. 'Who were those people?'

Oj stared in silence for a while, he had always known Rough to be rough and tough but he had never seen her exhibit her qualities to him like this. She was talking to him like a man with confidence even though she knew she was surrounded by his men. His heart was troubled as he began to think that it was possible that the Arch Angels had another plan in mind. 

'Stop thinking too much man,' Rough said as if she could read his mind. Even though she was still emotionally down because of Gentle's death and her sister's kidnap, she still had to keep a strong face and mind to pull through. She was also determined to lay her hands on Kong and melt to him the right punishment for a betrayer. 'Who were those people?' She repeated. 

'It's none of your business, tell me the reason why you are here.' Oj barked, disgusted by Rough's confident demeanor. He was really determined to wipe out the Arch Angels but with the men he had and lack of technical intelligence like the Arch Angels, he began to wonder if it was possible to get them. Well, except for the help of the mercenaries brought by Hercules. 

'Those people, do you even know them?' Rough asked, cutting into his thoughts again. She continued to walk in a circle  around him. 

Truly Oj did not know who the mercenaries were, he only knew that it was Hercules who sought for their assistance. Even where Hercules had gotten them from, he did not know.  

'You don't know,' Rough continued. 'Well they might just be the ones playing around with us,' she said and stopped at his front again. 'Recently we found out that someone broke into our store of weapons, we saw some of those weapons with your invited guys. Now think of it, how did our weapons get into your friends' hands? It means that someone in our team must be with them.'

Oj remained in silence and continued to ponder on Rough's words. Could she be right? Was the Arch Angels system also disorganized like theirs was? If the Arch Angels also had cases of stolen weapons, then it meant that the stolen weapons case wasn't peculiar to them alone. 

'Here,' Rough took out one of the White Tigers' handkerchief from the back pocket of her trouser, she handed it over to Oj who began to feel the texture of the piece of clothing in his palms. 'Isn't that your property?' Rough asked. 

Oj had no answer to the question, the texture and size of the handkerchief was exactly correct. It wasn't something that was customized by a stranger or anyone who tried to guess their specifications of the measurements of the material, it was theirs; the White Tigers' property. 

'It's yours,' Rough continued speaking, 'your silence confirms it. Well, it was found in my house today, after my sisters were kidnapped.' Rough said and broke down in tears. She couldn't pretend to be strong anymore. She couldn't imagine what could have happened to her sisters or where they were at the moment. What would she tell her parents and Hadijat's? How would she explain their abduction to them?

'They were kidnapped truly?' Oj finally spoke after a long time of silence. He was surprised at Rough's outburst, he actually thought that Slimmy was only lying when he was told of the abduction. 

'Your handkerchiefs were found in my house tied to their already packed luggage.' Rough wiped her tears and spoke. 'Did you kidnap them?' She asked in a rhetorical way. 

Oj widened his eyes, he took in a deep breath and stepped forward, closer to Rough. He placed a hand on her shoulder as if to pacify her and tell her that he now understood. He took out his phone and dialed Small's number. 

'Hello Small, are you still around?'

'Yes,' Small replied from the other end. 

'Who did we leave behind when we went to mama's place?'

'Ermm... Hercules and some boys.'

'Where is Hercules now?'

Chapter 27A http://www.youngicee.com/2016/07/a-new-creation-chapter-27a_89.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Hawlahscho(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
What a story!

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hawlahscho:
What a story!
lol ode grin
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nmaglit: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
This story is getting more interesting
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
hefelove:

lol ode grin

cool Howdy cool
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hawlahscho:

cool Howdy cool
I dey bro aw ya side
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Hawlahscho(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
hefelove:

I dey bro aw ya side

Just dey rough am as things don cost sad
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 6:19am On Jul 23, 2016
A New Creation - Chapter 27A

"I hope you have told your friend who killed his brother" Malia asked as she rested on her make up table with her right hand while she had her left hand holding her phone to ear, facing the large mirror fixed to the wall behind the table. 

"Yeah I did already and am sure they should be on his trail right now" Roy replied on the other end of the line. 

"Sometimes I just wish he doesn't get killed but most times now I wish death upon him, he is nothing but a beast" Malia started crying again. 

"How did you end up with a guy like that in the first instance" 

"He used to be the sweetest of them all, we met a very long time ago, that was when we were running our pre degree program" 

"Hnmmm" 

"We fell in love and it felt magical, he was still sweet to me until all these recent happenings, until he became a serial killer" 

"Did he even tell you why he killed Gentle" Roy asked again. 

"Not really but he said something about wanting to use the avenue to take over the fraternity" Malia noticed something reflecting in the mirror, she turned around and there he was standing right in front of her, he motioned for her to continue talking but gradually Malia cut the call and dropped her phone. 

"Why did you cut the call my love" Said Kong "You have not gotten to the sweet part yet" Kong walked closer to where Malia was standing. 

"I am sorry Kolawole" 

"Sorry, for what exactly. I am the one that is sorry right now, I should have allowed you to tell him the part where I killed you" He turned her around back to the position she was before and made her bent slightly like he wanted to hit her from the back but at that moment his phone started ringing. 

"Yeah" he said into the phone. 

"Baba wahala dey oo, e be like say breeze don blow oo" the caller sounded rather scared. 

"Will you calm down and talk to me" Kong barked. 

"Oj just had a meeting with Rough of the arch angels and immediately after the meeting he has been searching round for Hercules" the caller explained. 

"Sh.t menh, has anyone of you tried calling Hercules" 

"No baba, his first number is not going through and all of us don't have the other one" 

"I do have it, I will alert him don't worry. You all should act well ooh, don't let them find out anything" Kong ordered and dropped the call, he stared at Malia through the mirror and drew her hair closer, placing his arms round his neck "Normally, as a traitor I am supposed to give you a slow death and to also kill all your family members along with you but my love I will never hurt your family because of the love I have for you" 

Kong still had his arms around his neck as he began kissing all over her face, Malia began moaning but suddenly Kong hardened his grip on her neck, he choked her and she tried to fight for her life but Kong was more stronger, in a matter of minutes he was done strangling her, Malia laid on the ground lifelessly. 

"And I didn't give you a slow death because I loved you" Kong said to himself as he walked away from the dead body. He brought out his phone and was about to dial Hercules but then decided against it. 

"Why should I call Hercules to stop him from walking into death if I am still going to kill him at the end" he dialled another number instead and had his phone pressed to his ear with his shoulder as he packed some of his clothes into his box.

"Hello" He said "Take those girls to that place I told you about and make it discreet.   

_________

Hercules was walking down the road that leads to Oj's place when he saw some guys from afar following him, he saw them clearly thanks to the street lights flooding the area, immediately he increased his walking speed and the guys did the same thing, he started running while the guys chased him down, he saw the green clothes on them and was sure it was the arch angels, he ran so fast, faster than he ever imagined he could run, as he got closer to Oj's house and saw a car parked outside with some guys standing around the car, he immediately recognised the guys as his co members. 

"Incoming Incoming" he shouted and the guys standing by the car all raised their weapons at alert ready to fire at the intruders, the intruders slowed down as they saw guns been aimed at them but they didn't stop. They kept on walking towards them, Hercules was still panting heavily. 

"What are you guys waiting for" Hercules shouted "Fire them, kill them all" 

All of them corked their guns, hands on trigger ready to fire as the intruders were now some feet away. The door of the tinted glass car opened and Small dropped from the car leaving the door to the car opened, he also corked his gun as he dropped and aimed it at the incoming intruders, Few seconds later Oj too dropped with 9mm in  both his hands, aiming at the intruders too. 

"Get me a weapon" Hercules ordered one of the boys standing around but before the boy could respond, someone else stepped out of the car, Hercules wondered who it was, at what he first saw was the person's shoes, before he could say jack, everyone pointed their guns at him and then he saw the face of the person that just dropped from the car. 

"Rough" Hercules muttered. 

Rofiat held onto the door as another person alighted from her car, his legs first and then he came out completely and Hercules saw his face. 

Read chapter 27b on www.youngicee.com

2 Likes

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Hawlahscho:

Just dey rough am as things don cost sad
lol never give up bro he go better
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Hawlahscho(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2016
hefelove:

lol never give up bro he go better

Abeg gimme date wey e go better make I just know say na so so date.

All these indefinite 'betterlity' don tire me grin
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hawlahscho:

Abeg gimme date wey e go better make I just know say na so so date.
All these indefinite 'betterlity' don tire me grin
lol me sef no know o
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nmaglit: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rofiat held onto the door as another person alighted from her car, his legs first and then he came out completely and Hercules saw his face. 

SLIMMY

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Pureheart91(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Alryt nyc piece bro and dy suspense is worth it.. Perhaps am beginin to tink that Oj was d New creation that Startd d prologue as bad become new....hpe my hinch isnt ryt! Lol..
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pureheart91:
Alryt nyc piece bro and dy suspense is worth it.. Perhaps am beginin to tink that Oj was d New creation that Startd d prologue as bad become new....hpe my hinch isnt ryt! Lol..

Lol I like when people predict the future cheesy. *FingersCrossed
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Hawlahscho(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2016
donkross1:

Lol I like when people predict the future cheesy. *FingersCrossed
angry you dare not cross any finger there angry
Where is the update
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2016
Hawlahscho:
angry you dare not cross any finger there angry
Where is the update

Is it my turn? shocked
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by spikedawson: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
donkross1
If u don't remember I do Hercules was one of those bloody backstabbers **in jenifa's voice**
radaada the mumu konga boinz just dey do as him like u no das is funrara ẹ dat u stast dis trombule when is tym oju e a wale.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
[b]
Hercules stood transfixed with fear, he was only few metres away from the car. He was surrounded by both the Arch Angels and the White Tigers, his own people. Guns were pointed at him from all directions, even his juniors and friends all had their guns facing him with pitiless looks on their one's face. 

Seeing Rough and Slimmy come out of the car had explained it all to him, the cat must have been let out of the bag. But how did that happen? How did Slimmy and Oj who were supposed to be at loggerheads come to agree with each other? 

"Hercules," Rough said with a mocking laugh, cutting through his thoughts. She moved closer to him and stopped at his front. "Surprised?" Rough began to walk in a circle round him like she did to Oj. 

She stopped and stared at his face, "do you think you could play us all till we die?" She barked in a loud voice.

Hercules remained quiet, he kept a confident face and demeanor, he continued to stare straight above the car. 

"Where are my sisters?" Rough asked, starting again to walk round him. She got no response, she stopped at his front and raised her face closer to his. "Where are my sisters?" She asked again. 

"I don't know what you're talking about," Hercules feigned ignorance. 

Rough stared at him with disgust in her eyes, "don't even try to deny..."

"Leave him," Oj said in a stressed tone and walked to meet Hercules and Rough. Rough moved back and joined Slimmy close to the car. 

"Baba, what's happening here? I don't understand," Hercules said, trying to put up an innocent looking face. 

"Shut up! If I 'wooze' you ehn," Oj threatened with the butt of his gun. "Where did you keep the girls?" 

"Baba, I don't know what you're talking about," Hercules still maintained his position. 

"Okay..." Oj felt someone touch his fingers from the back. He turned back to see Slimmy, Slimmy whispered some words to him and turned back. He and Rough walked into another car and drove away. The three Arch Angels guys who had followed Hercules from the back also began to walk away. 

Bang! A sudden gunshot sounded immediately they watched Slimmy and Rough drive out of sight. Everybody was wondering where it came from when they saw Hercules sprawling on the floor already. "Baba" had gotten impatient, so when Slimmy and Rough were entering the car noisily, he cocked his gun while everybody was being distracted with Slimmy's manner of driving and administered the bullet into Hercules right lap immediately the car was out of sight. 

Oj squatted with his pistol still in his hands and stared at Hercules face, Small came to stand beside him. "Where did you keep the girls?" Oj reiterated. 

Hercules winced in pain, gritting his teeth and closing his eyes to absorb it. "Get me treated first and then I'll tell you , else you'll never know where they are." Hercules threatened in a gruff pain filled voice. 

Oj stood up and stared blankly at the sky for a moment, he turned back and squatted. "Which of you went to kill mother and brother?"

Hercules still kept a bold face, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Okay," Oj rose up to his feet. "Don't worry, you'll know when the whole of your family lays six feet under the ground."

"Huh?" Hercules's eyes widened and he vibrated in fear as he heard OJ's last words. "I'll talk."

~~~

Slimmy rode in the car with Rough seated by his side, the both of them had their thoughts pointing in one direction, the only difference was that Slimmy was more concerned about Hadijat while Rough was concerned about the two girls. 

Slimmy began to think of Kong's possible quarters of operation or hideout. He knew the most feasible place to find Kong, Rushi, the same uncompleted building where Kong used to operate before he joined the Angels. Maybe Kong still kept his mindset and the desire he had before he joined the Angels. 

Slimmy, Gentle, Fabio, Kong and Nazaretha had all joined the Arch Angels cult group at the same time, Slimmy could still remember their initiation ceremony that night. Aside from the initiation day, the young cultists did not really have anything much to do with each other. They were from different departments and faculties and even hostels which were far away from each other, so they had nothing to do together except when they exchanged greetings before and after their meetings. Kong before he joined the Arch Angels doubled as a noise and trouble maker. He already had a gang of terrible young boys who tried to oppress others in the school. The rumor was that Kong was trying to form a new cult group but due to lack of strength and experience of the guys, it was impossible. Kong's group of trouble makers had to split up at a certain time of trouble just few weeks after they started oppressing each other. That was when Kong decided to join the Arch Angels, and his closest friend and partner in crime, Hercules joined the White Tigers. But they didn't join with a mindset of forming their own groups later, only when they rose in rank did they begin to think that they were ripe enough to break away. 

During their younger days, Kong had always been disagreeing with the twin brothers especially with Slimmy. Kong and Slimmy were being trained as hitmen then, the late Host was already one of the major hitmen. Slimmy always performed his tasks better than Kong and was always commended better, Kong was always second to him in any challenge or task. This stirred up rivalry between both of them and they disagreed and quarreled most of the times when their bosses were not around.

Nazaretha and Gentle, although could also use guns very well were in another department. Both were friends and walked quite in agreement with each other. Gentle always took sides with Slimmy whenever there was a disagreement with Kong but Nazaretha was always on the middle ground.

A phone call distracted Slimmy's thoughts, he took one hand off the steering wheel and took out the phone from his pocket. His heart skipped a beat as he saw the caller ID. Ace, that was one of the regional leaders of the Arch Angels in the country. The last time they had spoken was when he was being installed as the new Capon for his school and Zonal Leader for the the schools under their zone. He quickly pulled over to a space to answer the call. 

The call had ended before he could park the car properly. He took off his seat belt to enable him communicate properly. "It's Ace," he whispered to Rough who was looking to him for an explanation, then he dialed back the number. Rough heaved a sigh and closed her eyes. 

"Hello Boss," Slimmy spoke in low tones. 

"Slimmy, Whatta Guan?" Ace sounded kind of angry. 

"Nothing Boss, we fixing the mess." Slimmy replied. 

"You say nothing, me no fool man, we no fools here. What's this thing we hear that you rolling with some f*ckboys now?"

"Boss, it's a long story. I've actually been fighting the wrong people all the while..."

"Shhh..."Ace silenced. "You ain't got no excuse enough to roll with em guys, what about calling em all under your zonal jurisdiction?"

"I've called them and most of the boys have been killed, the others are leaving us saying that they have one or two things to do in school."

"What da f*ck! You can't manage just a zone to fight some em small boys? You gotta be kidding me man."

"It's not like that, we had some traitors amongst us." Slimmy replied, already getting pissed off. 

"Traitors? You have em traitors? That's gotta mean you've messed up business back there in your school. "

"No..."

"And what's this thang that you not settled the money for em Gentle's rites?"

"Huh?" Slimmy hissed and cut off the phone. They were in a midst of a battle and someone was asking him for money to perform rites for Gentle's body which he wasn't even planning to hand over to the cult. The body had been embalmed already but he planned to take it home and give his brother a befitting burial which was contrary to the rule of the cult.
[/b]

Chapter 28A http://www.youngicee.com/2016/07/a-new-creation-chapter-28a_24.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by olanshile2016(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
i foresee trouble for slimmy o, hissing on a whole ace
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
I hope halimat miss kelebe with dat spit before kong reset her brain wit slap.
Can't even predict wats gonna happen next. I love stories like this. Oyinprice ati Donkross1 Una sabi jo. Elenu
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2016
A New Creation - Chapter 28A

"Welcome Baba" the guys holding Halimat and Hadijat captive hailed Kong as he entered through the back door. 

"Any info" Kong asked as he began to take the hooded jacket that he wore to enable him to conceal his identity, on his was to the building, he had a gut feeling that he was being followed but he couldn't spot anyone, he just quickened his steps and decided to enter through the back door. 

"They have Hercules and from the info I have, seems like he is singing or has already sang" one of the guys replied. 

"Hercules" Kong smiled "I have always know him to be one hell of a weakling, let him sing all he wants to them" 

"But baba what's the formation na, what if they find out our cover, na only seven of us they here, the rest are either dead or being watched by Slimmy and Oj" 

"I got this covered man, I have contacted those mercenaries that worked for Terror, all we have to do is press the button and they will be here in a speed of light" 

"Correct" the seven of them hailed. 

"Which room you keep them this girls" 

"That room wey dey after the kitchen" 

Kong walked away from the living room majestically towards the said room. The house was well furnished and decorated, the house belonged to Malia, she lived there until she decided to completely move her things to Kong's apartment after much persuasion from Kong himself, as he walked towards the room, he began reminiscing his love life with Malia, the girl who had loved him genuinely, the girl who had sacrificed a lot for him and completely trusted him without ever doubting the love he never had for her. From on set it has always been about the money he wanted to get from Malia, he had never for one day loved her back, he had managed to fool her all along by putting up acts that he was a cool headed boy, he had also put up acts fot Gentle and Slimmy ever since Slimmy became the Capon, he had laid down all his egos in order not to arouse suspicions, and everything paid off for him when he saw the look on Gentle's face before he killed him. That look gives him happiness anytime he thinks about it, he had never thought it will be as fulfilling as that. 

He barged into the room without knocking and switched on the lights immediately he entered, there they were starring at him with embittered and disgusted look.  

"Hello girls" Kong greeted them in a mockery tone while Hadijat and Halimat kept mute and just starred at him. 

"I hope my boys are feeding you well" He mocked again. 

"King Kong or whatever you are called I have always known that you are nothing but a traitor and a sneaky bastard" Hadijat said with a strong hatred in her voice, though she was weak and sounded weak but there was still authority in her voice. 

"And I have always known you are a spoilt brat too and if you don't know let me tell you, I am Gentle's murderer as well as you" Halimat and Hadijat both raised their gazes to Kong "You want to tell me you don't know, why are you acting surprised, if you hadn't successfully come in between him and Slimmy then we wouldn't have been able to take him out at least not that easily" 

"Have you no shame" Halimat screamed "You betrayed and killed someone that is supposed to be your friend and yet you come here to pin it on my sister, ohh you are so shameless" Hadijat started crying.  

"And you think you are a saint yourself" Kong began laughing as he was enjoying as everything was playing out "If you had not occupied Oj with sex, he would have done something about the missing weapon earlier and that way Slimmy wouldn't have blamed White Tigers for Gentle's death so therefore my friend Halimat, you have the bloods of everyone that has died since this battle started in your hands. We are all guilty" Kong laughing uncontrollably and annoyingly. 

Halimat stared at him for a long time, she was so angry she could put a bullet into his head right that minutes, with all the anger burning her on the chair where she was tied to, she gathered a lot of spit in her mouth and spat on Kong's face. Kong took his time to clean out the spit and as soon as he was done cleaning his face he gave Halimat a resounding slap that made her fall to the ground together with the wooden chair she was tied to. 

Slimmy drove into the compound in anger, he was totally upset about what Ace said as regards Gentle's dues, he was angry he didn't even ask him how he was holding up after his brother's death, he didn't even asked if his brother's death has been avenged, anger filled his thoughts, Rofiat followed him behind as they both walked into the lounge. Slimmy walked straight into the mini bar, brought a bottle of tequila and  poured into his mouth directly. Gentle's death weighed upon him all over again, be felt guilty for his death and the only thing  that can redeem him is to make sure all his killers dies before he buries him. 

Rofiat rushed towards Slimmy and grabbed the bottle of tequila from him while Slimmy just starred at her blankly. 

"How much do you intend to drink in order to drown your sorrows" Rofiat asked. 

"As much as it's needed, I just need something to help me through all of these" Slimmy replied. 

"Naah what you need now is that anger you are feeling inside, don't try to hold it back. You need the anger for when we meet Kong and his group of traitors" Rofiat returned the bottle of tequila back to the bar and led Slimmy to a chair. 

Slimmy sat down and was contemplating on the kind of death he would give Kong when ever he is apprehended when his phone started ringing. 

"Hello Oj" he picked up at the first ring. 

"How far Slimmy" Oj hailed. 

"Has he sang yet" 

"Yeah, we know where they are being held now" Oj replied. 

"Good. How many fully fit boys do you have now" 

"Like 7 or 8 at most" 

"Okay I think I should be able to raise like 8 or so here also. We strike tomorrow morning" 

"Yeah tomorrow sounds fair enough" 

"Cool" Oj said and terminated the call. 

Read Chapter 28B on www.youngicee.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nmaglit: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2016
Omo See danger danger wahala dey in ex P square VOICE
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by frozenfirenaija(f): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Rough acting like a Real Nigga cool Oyinprince and Donkross1 thumbs up to you guys
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Rough should take it easy with that guy he can reveal d rest of d snipers to her. Sniper noni na abi
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wow! This is soooo intense.... Cos of this, i will name my first daughter 'ROUGH' and my first son 'SLIMMY'. may God help any Kolawole living around my hood....

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Airyprince(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Wow! This is soooo intense.... Cos of this, i will name my first daughter 'ROUGH' and my first son 'SLIMMY'. may God help any Kolawole living around my hood....
SmartestPopQUEEN:
lol lyk seriously
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
If to say All dis their killing dey come out for NL front page I bet u na he who live by bullet will die by bullet go dey always be ur post o
Or they sent u to school to read u went to join secret cult na soso curse u go dey curse dem.
Wats ma own sef
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:

Hahahahaha now this is Hilarious grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

The Club a story - #nlwriters / The Village Girl / Love Really Is Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.