Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) (107018 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Niwdog(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2016
I swear this story too set die
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by gbens2000(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2016
following.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:58am On May 24, 2016
Comes in again, with a bottle of malta guiness and doughnut. Takes a chair to sit down in one corner, zips my drink, takes a bite from mha doughnut, waiting patiently for this two PenMASTERS to update.

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by gbens2000(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2016
emerald18:
*Runs into thread with my popcorn and bottle of origin**
hope am not late @sir donkross and oyinprince.RIDE ON
ur head dey dere,pass me one bottle of origin
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by gbens2000(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2016
i just have that feeling that slim would go down.prays for slim grin.oya dankross and oyeprince na una try pass continue.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2016
The quietness in town had gone far beyond Denril Crescent and the school, even areas which were several kilometres away from the Crescent and the University were unusually quiet and calm, it was as if they were mourning the death of a mighty ruler of theirs. The news of the soon to come campus war spread abroad the city so fast. The store owners who would usually close their stores between nine to ten pm before closed and locked the shops before six pm.

Students who stayed in the campus had began to flee from their hostels. Even the lecturers joined in the fleeing. Only those who stayed outside campus and well secured areas by the government were bold enough to stay in their homes. Some students in the mass communication department also summoned the boldness to stay behind as they would love to follow and be the first to report the news as the event unfolds.

"Damn! How come you people missed Host?" Screw barked angrily as he smashed a bottle of alcohol on the tiled floor. Coded, OJ and Small were standing before him, they kept quiet as Screw blasted on. Small and OJ continued to stare at the ground while Coded eyes followed Screw everywhere as Screw continued to pace about angrily.

"I didn't plan for us to miss this first strike," he said after taking in a lump of smoke from the tobacco in his hand. "Why didn't you call me before killing the girl?" He turned to OJ.

OJ raised his head slightly and turned to Small who had led the job for an answer.

"Baba, we didn't want to leave without dropping any message for him," Small replied after much hesitation.

"But you should have called me or Coded on phone, I would have asked you to bring her over here. Coded would have proffered a better plan too," Screw barked out again, emitting the smoke from his nostrils and mouth on Small's body.

Small just stood there wondering why Screw was so furious about the assignment. To him, they had done a very good job but instead of receiving an applause, they were being chastised.

Only OJ and Coded knew why Screw was so furious. They had been in the cult longer than small, even though small was their major hitman. Screw's plan was to kill Host first, believing that they hit the Shepherd, the sheep would scatter. That would have been the easiest way for them to win this battle of supremacy. But now that they've stepped on Host's toes instead of taking him unawares and silencing him, Host was going to reinforce with his team and strike back with inspiration from the pain they had caused him.

Screw knew how much Adesuwa meant to Host, he knew how Host valued her above any other thing or person. He knew that Host was ready to do anything for her. He knew so much about Host's love for her. The dreadful thing was that he also knew so much about Host himself. In fact, they have had several encounters, Screw knew that Host was not a person to be toyed with.

Host and Screw were students of the same department, although for the past two years none of them had been seen attending classes nor doing any school work but their names were always in the class attendance and test sheets.

Screw and Host had become rivals from their first year in school. They clashed with each other on the football pitch during one of the department's training sessions when Host had being selected as a preferred striker to Screw. Since then, they always opposed each other.

Screw was the first to join a cult group sometime close to the end of their first year's first semester. His cousin who was a 400Level student of engineering then was the leader of the cult. Host joined a the Arch Angels cult few days after Screw. But Screw's initiation was more noised in the class then as a lot of folks were aware of his blood ties with the unknown leader of the cult.

Screw and Host's first bloody clash was in two hundred level second semester. Host was already one of the major hitmen in his cult then. He was sent to take the life of a young rival cultist who had disrespected the leader of the Arch Angels. The young man happened to be a friend and roommate to Screw.

That day, Screw and his friend were returning from a night club by 2am and their phones were switched off due to low batteries already, the light from the moon had led them home safely.  When they got to their room, there was darkness all over because of failure in electricity supply. They entered into the room and began to search for their rechargeable lamp where they kept it close to the door, beside their television set. The light then suddenly came on from the corner of the room, where Screw's friend had his bed positioned, the lamp was guarded by textbooks at each sides to prevent people from seeing who was behind it. They could see traces of green clothes but couldn't see the person's face. As brave cultists that they were also, they did not run but stayed, energized by the confidence that they were in their room. The person in the green cloth began to draw near, pointing the light to their faces, making sure that the shinning blade of his dagger was seen.  Screw quickly scampered towards where his box was located, he had some weapons hidden there.

Screw's friend also brought out a knife which was hid behind his belt to protect himself, he tried to strike the intruder first even though the bright light was disturbing him from seeing properly. Surprisingly, the intruder did not make any attempt to attack. Unfortunate for Screw's friend, his strike wasn't against any person. The lamp had fallen down immediately he struck and he fell down with it, on a stick wrapped with green clothes. Alas! The intruder wasn't the one holding the lamp but was navigating with a long staff. Before Screw's friend could recover, a dagger was thrusted into his belly and blood began to gush out.

Unluckily for Screw also, he met his box opened and weapons all gone from there. He rose up and removed his knife also. The intruder picked up the lamp and directed it towards Screw.

Then luck shined on Screw, electricity was restored that moment and the room was brightened. The intruder's body was seen in his green gown but his face was covered with green paintings. The intruder flung the lamp away and gave an evil laughter.

"Tell your fathers that the Host of the Arch Angels have delivered his judgement to him," the intruder said with scorn, pointing to Screw's friend's lifeless body. After that, he fled through the opened door and was seen to jump over a fence.

Screw rushed to his friend's body but it was too late, he had stopped breathing. He stared at the bed where the intruder was seating. All the weapons he was looking for in his box were on the bed.

"The Host of the Arch Angels," he whispered to himself in anger. Then, no one knew Host or who he was then. Screw didn't know at that moment that it was his rival who killed his friend.

Chapter 8A is available here http://www.youngicee.com/2016/05/a-new-creation-chapter-8a.html?m=1
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:33pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmmmm. I sense trouble and chaos coming soon! Kudos to you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2016
hadijat will still cause fight BTW did two brodas
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 24, 2016
ghen ghen, now the action begins. Ride on guys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by DandyPearl(f): 9:25pm On May 24, 2016
I smell trouble angry. Me iyam not there sha...Donkross1, guess its your turn now to give us an update?
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by virtuedagirl(f): 10:51pm On May 24, 2016
New creation is wow. Guys this is beautiful and masterpiece,welldone the two boss involed.Let the updates roll in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by tipzy001: 11:22pm On May 24, 2016
Wow, what an interesting piece, so captivating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by slimsue(f): 10:13am On May 25, 2016
Chai! This is too Gud. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Guys please try n visit youngicee's blog. The stories there are to die for. Abeg carry go guys, una too much. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2016
Started from the bottom with eight bars...
Wait, okay, I dey literature section.
Nice work guys.... Officially following...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by latbas(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2016
mimicious:

Hello handsome
hello cutie. u look good.u got me blushing though,
fine gal like dis talk say I fine. This is sign of good thing coming my way today
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Rukkydelta(f): 1:22pm On May 26, 2016
Out of ghost mode ........I must confess that this story is so good...It captivates my mind,soul,spirit,heart and brain Oyinprince and donkross1 I hail you guys..You really made a good combo
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2016
[b]
The Arch Angel mansion was filled to the brim with mean looking people, mostly of boys with a couple of girls, they were all in green outfits. Some were sitted while most of them were on their feet, they all looked fierce and dangerous as some were clinging to different types of ammunitions, some were holding on to lethal weapons like Axe, dagger and many more. They were all busy whispering to each other but suddenly the murmurs stopped as Host entered into the compound closely followed by Slimmy who was also holding a shotgun.

"On the bad news department, the tigers have stepped on my toes, they have kicked the storm in my face but this disgrace and embarrassment is not meant for me alone, if I as your Capon is being disgraced then it simply means that we have all been disgraced, it simply means we are not living up to our names. We are not just called The Arch Angels for no reason, it's because we are supreme" Host paused to stare around to see if they were all following his pep talk keenly, after screening all their faces briefly he continued. "Now on the good news department, I am glad to tell you that it's time for us to show them who is in charge of this deck, it's time to show them who the why we are called the Arch Angels, it's time for you to prove to yourself and others that you are worthy to be a member of this fraternity" He paused again as cheers and noises rocked the house, he was happy that the pep talk was raising their morale as they all cheered and roared loudly.

"But we have to be extra careful" He continued "They know we are coming, they are waiting for us to strike but let's show them that we are facing them head on, that even if they are waiting for us to come attack them, they won't still believe what's about to hit them.. Let's Show them that we are the Arch Angels..." He walked inside the immediately he finished talking and left all of the members cheering loudly outside in the compound. After a long session of cheering, Slimmy signalled for them to be quiet which they all obliged.

"We will launch our attack in the early hours of tomorrow and we will be attacking in the 2 to 1 formation, I repeat 2 to 1. Henceforth none of you should walk alone, don't for one minute be anywhere without at least a fellow member being there with you. Secondly, for now we will start with annihilating their junior members, attack and kill any junior member of the White Tigers, let's send fears down the spine of their superior members before we start slaying them also" he looked down into the piece of paper he was reading out the instructions from, to see if he hadn't missed any of the points he wrote down. "Please let us try all our possible best to stay away from innocent students" Slimmy said stressing the please and innocent "I know that there will be casualties for sure but let's keep it the minimum and One last thing, if you die in the cause of this war then you have failed us so make sure you survive this I beg of you, nobody dies" he concluded and dismissed them.

"Rough, Rough" Gentle called out as he went after Rofiat who was about entering her car.

"Gentle, how far na" She asked after turning around to see that it was Gentle that was calling onto her.

"I dey, I hope your sisters are out of school already"

"I tried talking sense into them but they refused to leave without me"

"That means they are staying"

"Yea unfortunately"

"That's not a good idea, please endeavour to get them out of this vicinity as soon as possible"

"I will try my best" Rofiat replied cheerfully and then drove off.

________

After several hours, she was beginning to get weary of trying to make Hadijat and Halimat see reasons why they should leave without her, they remained adamant on not going anywhere without her, she had used the sympathising method, the authoritative method but none could get the girls to change their minds, she knew they were gonna be her liability if they refused to leave the school before the attacks begin tomorrow and she also knew she won't be able to look after them all by herself if the white tigers attack her apartment. She was still devising another plan to try and lure them away when they heard a knock on the door, immediately they heard the knock, both Halimat and Hadijat ran behind the couch to hide, Rofiat brought out her revolver from her purse and made for the door, she hid behind the door and announced for the person knocking at the door to come in, she waited for the two people who were at the door to come in before she stomped out and pointed the revolver at them.

"Impressive" Slimmy said as he walked inside and picked up a bottle of peanut which Hadijat was eating before the knock on the door sent her into hiding, Gentle also settled on one of the beautifully arranged sofa.

"Slimmy, Gentle" Rofiat called out surprisingly.

"Wetin, abi u no wan make I chop your groundnut ni" Slimmy teased.

"No, it's not that, it's just that you have never been to my house"

"That should tell you that it's important" Gentle cut in.

"What could be so important"

"You are to embark on a secret mission out of town as regards the attacks that are about to begin" Slimmy replied as he picked up a banana lying beside the peanut bottle.

"Haa boss, that will be difficult oo"

"And why will it be difficult" Slimmy asked now frowning his face. After listening to their conversations for a while, both Hadijat and Halimat decided to come out of their hiding. On seeing them coming out of their hiding like some seven year girls that are running from their parents, Slimmy couldn't hold back his laughter as he started laughing with his banana and peanut filled mouth. Then both of them felt a little ashamed as Gentle and Slimmy kept on laughing at them.

"They are the reason I can't go on the trip, I can't leave them all alone here" Rofiat said after the laughing session.

"I thought you said they would leave school for now" Gentle asked.

"They refused to leave without me" Rofiat replied.

Slimmy was now on his feet as he made for the door closely followed by Gentle.

"Rough you are going on that mission and that's an order" Slimmy announced as he opened the door but turned around to see the look on Hadijat and Halimat's faces "Your sisters can come and stay at the mansion until you come back" Slimmy and Gentle walked out immediately

[/b]

Chapter 8b is available here http://www.youngicee.com/2016/05/a-new-creation-chapter-8b.html
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by kikayboss(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2016
donkross1:
[b]
The Arch Angel mansion was filled to the brim with mean looking people, mostly of boys with a couple of girls, they were all in green outfits. Some were sitted while most of them were on their feet, they all looked fierce and dangerous as some were clinging to different types of ammunitions, some were holding on to lethal weapons like Axe, dagger and many more. They were all busy whispering to each other but suddenly the murmurs stopped as Host entered into the compound closely followed by Slimmy who was also holding a shotgun.

"On the bad news department, the tigers have stepped on my toes, they have kicked the storm in my face but this disgrace and embarrassment is not meant for me alone, if I as your Capon is being disgraced then it simply means that we have all been disgraced, it simply means we are not living up to our names. We are not just called The Arch Angels for no reason, it's because we are supreme" Host paused to stare around to see if they were all following his pep talk keenly, after screening all their faces briefly he continued. "Now on the good news department, I am glad to tell you that it's time for us to show them who is in charge of this deck, it's time to show them who the why we are called the Arch Angels, it's time for you to prove to yourself and others that you are worthy to be a member of this fraternity" He paused again as cheers and noises rocked the house, he was happy that the pep talk was raising their morale as they all cheered and roared loudly.

"But we have to be extra careful" He continued "They know we are coming, they are waiting for us to strike but let's show them that we are facing them head on, that even if they are waiting for us to come attack them, they won't still believe what's about to hit them.. Let's Show them that we are the Arch Angels..." He walked inside the immediately he finished talking and left all of the members cheering loudly outside in the compound. After a long session of cheering, Slimmy signalled for them to be quiet which they all obliged.

"We will launch our attack in the early hours of tomorrow and we will be attacking in the 2 to 1 formation, I repeat 2 to 1. Henceforth none of you should walk alone, don't for one minute be anywhere without at least a fellow member being there with you. Secondly, for now we will start with annihilating their junior members, attack and kill any junior member of the White Tigers, let's send fears down the spine of their superior members before we start slaying them also" he looked down into the piece of paper he was reading out the instructions from, to see if he hadn't missed any of the points he wrote down. "Please let us try all our possible best to stay away from innocent students" Slimmy said stressing the please and innocent "I know that there will be casualties for sure but let's keep it the minimum and One last thing, if you die in the cause of this war then you have failed us so make sure you survive this I beg of you, nobody dies" he concluded and dismissed them.

"Rough, Rough" Gentle called out as he went after Rofiat who was about entering her car.

"Gentle, how far na" She asked after turning around to see that it was Gentle that was calling onto her.

"I dey, I hope your sisters are out of school already"

"I tried talking sense into them but they refused to leave without me"

"That means they are staying"

"Yea unfortunately"

"That's not a good idea, please endeavour to get them out of this vicinity as soon as possible"

"I will try my best" Rofiat replied cheerfully and then drove off.

________

After several hours, she was beginning to get weary of trying to make Hadijat and Halimat see reasons why they should leave without her, they remained adamant on not going anywhere without her, she had used the sympathising method, the authoritative method but none could get the girls to change their minds, she knew they were gonna be her liability if they refused to leave the school before the attacks begin tomorrow and she also knew she won't be able to look after them all by herself if the white tigers attack her apartment. She was still devising another plan to try and lure them away when they heard a knock on the door, immediately they heard the knock, both Halimat and Hadijat ran behind the couch to hide, Rofiat brought out her revolver from her purse and made for the door, she hid behind the door and announced for the person knocking at the door to come in, she waited for the two people who were at the door to come in before she stomped out and pointed the revolver at them.

"Impressive" Slimmy said as he walked inside and picked up a bottle of peanut which Hadijat was eating before the knock on the door sent her into hiding, Gentle also settled on one of the beautifully arranged sofa.

"Slimmy, Gentle" Rofiat called out surprisingly.

"Wetin, abi u no wan make I chop your groundnut ni" Slimmy teased.

"No, it's not that, it's just that you have never been to my house"

"That should tell you that it's important" Gentle cut in.

"What could be so important"

"You are to embark on a secret mission out of town as regards the attacks that are about to begin" Slimmy replied as he picked up a banana lying beside the peanut bottle.

"Haa boss, that will be difficult oo"

"And why will it be difficult" Slimmy asked now frowning his face. After listening to their conversations for a while, both Hadijat and Halimat decided to come out of their hiding. On seeing them coming out of their hiding like some seven year girls that are running from their parents, Slimmy couldn't hold back his laughter as he started laughing with his banana and peanut filled mouth. Then both of them felt a little ashamed as Gentle and Slimmy kept on laughing at them.

"They are the reason I can't go on the trip, I can't leave them all alone here" Rofiat said after the laughing session.

"I thought you said they would leave school for now" Gentle asked.

"They refused to leave without me" Rofiat replied.

Slimmy was now on his feet as he made for the door closely followed by Gentle.

"Rough you are going on that mission and that's an order" Slimmy announced as he opened the door but turned around to see the look on Hadijat and Halimat's faces "Your sisters can come and stay at the mansion until you come back" Slimmy and Gentle walked out immediately

[/b]

Chapter 8b is available here http://www.youngicee.com/2016/05/a-new-creation-chapter-8b.html
**removes belt puts OP on the floor and flogs him**

**tired and chest heaving**

next time you don't update quickly ehn ......

nice story oga donkross ...ii deey follow like A dey follow B

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2016
kikayboss:
**removes belt puts OP on the floor and flogs him**

**tired and chest heaving**

next time you don't update quickly ehn ......

nice story oga donkross ...ii deey follow like A dey follow B

Am sorry sir cheesy
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by kikayboss(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2016
donkross1:

Am sorry sir cheesy
very good smiley
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2016
kikayboss:
very good smiley
donkross1:

Yes boss.
kikayboss:
very good smiley

pls make una dey update on time na
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2016
IgweBUIKE1:

pls make una dey update on time na

Lol it's an update per day sir.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2016
slimsue:
Chai! This is too Gud. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Guys please try n visit youngicee's blog. The stories there are to die for. Abeg carry go guys, una too much. kiss kiss
Thanks jare, You too much self. kiss

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by mofy1(f): 8:39am On May 27, 2016
Oyinprince:
Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus.
Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga
therealbabe Costlybabe prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph
kingphilip Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66
KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie Missmossy
lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK faithomoh24 cheskabiney
Sirfrederick labaski Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1
MissMalia mismore Omotayelolu.
Omotayelolu Sanmix2007 kenoz shoyemiayodeji
boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano Tholuwani
michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease sherryshitt lhateaphart21
MsKaffy Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking underage
nceedaga abbiey Queening missuniverse EllaGold35
Orlolahdey Klare fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel
jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23 lilbethlars
merasnipes
deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee latbas
rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102 Ormorlehwah
Frankzamani OlufemiWhit ChyEndowed jeremie97
bamgbalaot leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10
awesomebabe sbyna omobola200 ArrowAssassin
Preeteeshir GATED IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo
adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39
rollex4ever ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel
loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola girly2020
umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY
Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe
Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey
FIDELITY24
chiboyo rhoseti1 totalhouse adefunke62 temilade20
jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller gabrisunate
emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah
Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11
Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek Godwinfriz
kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz
Damiewonder uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN
Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss
Pukka36 meekmiki6.

^^ You're all invited

ewawumi( f), ronkeenuf
(f ), hebenz(m ), Phunmmielurlar(f ), blueflowers(f), Chi59 (f ),
Emmyedes , ayoshyne(m ), base83, Olibaby( f), bado10 (m ),
luckingcurvy( f), ibksiv (m ), blueeyes1, Qasaforlife , kaboninc
(m), TeenaMay (f ), johnwizey , chaberry( m), sirAmeh( m),
richyluvu( m), peppyluv02 (f), RayAngel ( f), wealthreviewme
( f), ERUDITEE, hardeydeb ( f), cyndylove64 , Oyinprince(m),
Profmaojo , deleskizy , Ruuchiinaa , Kherry (f), freeDR(m ),
jessytra , kennylizzy(f ), hibeekay2015( f), Joshthefirst(m ),
dotna (m ), temmie14 , Holuwarphemmy(m ), celeboe(m ),
pwetynini
Oyinprince girly2020 now mofy1 following u since AD...........
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2016
mofy1:
Oyinprince girly2020 now mofy1 following u since AD...........
Noted ma
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2016
8B

"I think we should go home now," Halimat said shakily, clinging to the throw pillow like a frightened child.

"No," Hadijat vehemently opposed. "How do we explain at home why we are back without Rough."

"But she's a final year student now, we can always find an excuse for her," Halimat maintained her stance.

"Do you think your Dad would agree to that? Won't he try to find out from other final year students? And what happens if he finds out that the rest have gone home?" Hadijat retorted. "Besides, I'm not ready to return home now."

"I don't want to return home too but staying in the Arch Angel's mansion shouldn't be an option. Let's stay here, we can store up foodstuffs and every other thing we need, so that we can always stay indoor."

Rough was folding her arms and staring in silence at her sisters as they argued to make a decision. She had tried to convince them on leaving but since they remained adamant about staying, she only hoped that they'll take Slimmy's offer or better still reconsider and go home, now that they were arguing about it.

"You guys can't stay here? It's too dangerous for you" Rough cut in. "It doesn't matter how much you try to stay indoor, you can always be located by anyone who wants to locate you."

"This place is not really frequented by those guys, so no one can notice that we're around, especially if we can discipline ourselves to remain inside the house." Halimat tried to argue.

"Oh! Shut up," Rough slammed. "Didn't you hear about the murder of Host's girlfriend? Is Denril Crescent not a more hidden place and quieter than this area? And it was still possible for them to locate her"

Hadijat was on the quiet side for the moment, watching to see where Rough and Halimat's argument would lead to. She knew that Rough was not very comfortable with Slimmy's offer for them to stay in the Arch Angel's mansion, but she was sure that Rough would still prefer the option to them staying alone in the house. She hoped that Halimat would reason like her and agree to take Slimmy's offer. For Hadijat, it was a wonderful proposal as it will offer her the opportunity to see Slimmy more often and probably get closer to him.

"But that was Host's girlfriend, the White Tigers knew that she meant something to the Arch Angels, that's why they searched for her but we don't matter to anybody in this campus, they have no business with us."

Rough shook her head slowly and bit her lips as she stared at Halimat in disgust at her words. "Did you hear Slimmy mentioned that I was going to be sent on a special errand?" She shouted at Halimat. "What if the Tigers come here looking for me?" She raised her eyebrows in a threatening manner and stared into her sisters' eyes as she got up from the seat. "They won't spare both of you if they meet you here," with that she bounced out of the living room.

Hadijat and Halimat remained in silence, each one given away to her own thoughts. Hadijat was thinking of the possible pleasure and danger that may be involved in them staying at the Arch Angels mansion. Just like Rofiat had said, if the Tigers came looking for her at home, they wouldn't spare them if they were found. But what if the White Tigers also attacked the Arch Angels mansion, would they be spared? Or was the mansion a safe haven for them?

Halimat didn't want to go home also, she didn't want to face her father's constant sessions of moral and religious lectures neither did she want to be caged by her mother's grievous rules, to her the rules were grievous. She and her sister, Rough had parents who were highly religious. Their mother was an Alhaja while the father an Alhaji, that was the status bestowed on them after they returned from their religious visit to Mecca. But not only had they just gone to Mecca to get the titles alone, they both practised the religion effectively and even compelled their children to also do the same.

Unfortunately for them, their kids were not religious like the parents. They couldn't get them to be. They were not successfully in trying to help the children balance their religious life with their social life. The error was made from their nursery school to secondary school choice for the kids. They enrolled the children in a nursery and primary school of high status and pupils from other rich homes like theirs, the kids began to fall in love with the lifestyle of the other children they met at school, soon their parents' pattern became boring and old fashioned to them. The secondary school choice of a boarding school had even made it worse. That was where the children totally discarded the ways and ideas of their parents. They were not really extremely bad girls but weren't good girls also. Both Rofiat and Halimat were deflowered in their Junior secondary school. But they still managed to put up a good act for their parents, as they always dressed in hijabs and long cover skirts when they were at home during the holidays. Things got worse in their senior secondary school, Rofiat who was the eldest and in two classes ahead of Halimat got involved with very terrible people. Her tomboy attitude and manner of life in school attracted the bad gangs to her. She took her first wrap of weed in SS2 but that was the saving grace for Halimat.

Like they say, a child cannot be so stubborn to the point of not learning at least a lesson from the parents. That was the case of Rofiat. She discovered that she had gone the bad way already and tried to protect her kid sister from going the same way. She was a bit successful at it. Halimat as lucky to have someone who could guide her and stop her from making costly mistakes.

After secondary school, Rough tried to quit her bad ways but instead she got deeper until her parents began to notice her. They later changed their decision to send her to a University in America as they were afraid she would learn more bad habits there. That explains the reason Rough and her sister found themselves in a Nigerian government owned University, their parents tried to correct the error they had made from the scratch.

Hadijat on the other hand was brought up by a single father, a multi millionaire who was several times richer than but not as strict and religious as Hadijat and Rofiat's father, his brother. Although he was also an Alhaji too but he didn't take the religion the same way his elder brother did. He wasn't a bad father. No, nor was he a pagan who was hiding himself under the covers of religion, he was a good man who tried to pray at least three out of the five times daily and also give alms to the poor.

After Hadijat mother died, he refused to remarry as he claimed that no one else could love him like his late wife did. Hadijat remained the number one source of remembrance of the mother to him, he cherished her and spoilt her beyond measure, ignoring the advice and warnings from his brother and several other people to take it easy on how he pampers her.

The only reason that the spoilt brat, Hadijat had for not wanting to go home was that she won't have her sisters to party and club with anymore and her father may begin to act over protective of her like he always did.

Read Chapter 9A here : http://www.youngicee.com/2016/05/a-new-creation-chapter-9a.html
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by 93damsel(f): 3:38pm On May 27, 2016
Glued to this story like kilode.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Tastemoney(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2016
Hmmm....interesting...I ll take time to read it
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by gbens2000(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
u guys they high my morale nice one more golden ink to ur pens.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Freeezzz(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2016
Eesshh! Girls that like adventure would complicate things - Hadijat... *sighs*cool
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by misstasha(f): 10:03pm On May 27, 2016
Beautiful storyline, is it possible to get the complete work? Thumbs up
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by kenoz(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2016
Lemme grab a seat first...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

The Club a story - #nlwriters / Love Really Is Strange / The Village Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.