Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? (34743 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Otth(f): 10:56am On May 10, 2016
Okay, this is a challenge I need a solution to. My parents are saying no money no money when it is obvious that they have. My little brother is home because he has outstanding fees so I was wondering if I should give him my tithe to pay part while I pay the tithe next month when I get my next salary, I don't know what to do.

Mods please move it to fp, I need urgent solution to this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by pimplucious: 11:00am On May 10, 2016
To helll with tithe bro pay ur bro fees. What a question angry

281 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by thorpido(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2016
You say your parents are saying no money,yet they have.Have you spoken to them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 10, 2016
joke not with tithe.... To me i will advice you to pay your tithe first. Now checkout the blessings that follows in payment of tight: The windows of Heaven will be
opened to you.
''Bring ye all the tithes into the
storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now
herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I
will not open you the windows of
heaven, and pour you out a blessing,
that there shall not be room enough
to receive it.'' (KJV)
God promised to pour His blessing to
you, by opening the windows of
Heaven. When your heaven remains
open you will struggle less. little
effort will yield bountiful harvest.
Opportunities will be staring at you
even you are not there the
opportunity will still be waiting for
you.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by prico32(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2016
Pay your tithe, God will sort out your bro fees

17 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 10, 2016
pay your bro's school fees.
I believe God gave us concience for a reason. Deep within you know its nit okay to leave your bro hanging while you give money to your pastor.

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Zabilon007(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2016
Pay your tithe.... Then send Your brother to your church school..... Oh Religion... See what you've done to Us all!.

291 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by MrFootball(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2016
help ur bro first... God go understand

11 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by podosci(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2016
prico32:
Lmao grin grin grin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by johnwizey: 11:11am On May 10, 2016
Pay the one you think is more important to you first

6 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by adegoody(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2016
Follow your heart bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Proulyzoogerian: 11:11am On May 10, 2016
I had a gf I dated for 4 years. On this very good day she needed financial assistance to buy material in school, she requested 5k, I gave her 7k. 2k for pocket na. 2 days after she was sounding dull on phone, I insisted what the matter was, she told me she donated 5k to church, and she still needed to get her materials if I can give her another 5k, I almost slapped her on phone.

At a particular period she needed to pay her school fees and the due date was within 10 days from when she mentioned to me. According to her, her parents was going to get it probably a week after the due date elapse. I Borrowed her 25k to prevent her from paying extra charges and to pay back when her parents Pay. I asked her for the money a day after the fixed date they sent her the money but unfortunately she had used 20k from the money for donations in her church. I was mad, her conclusion was, anything she does for church, I'm always against it that I'm a devil. I was shocked. Honestly we broke the following month. The way people are so brainwashed ehn.

Oga, go pay your brother school fees. Or else no one will epp you and what matters mostly is that God understands that you wish to pay your tithe but your brothers problem stands

Truth is whether you like it or not. You pay or you don't pay, over 500 people will still pay their tithe, your change which will help your brothers current problem

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by SaiBuharii: 11:11am On May 10, 2016
prico32:

How?

12 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 10, 2016
sad
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by latbas(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2016
pay your bro school fees bro

8 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by 0955eb027(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2016
Space craft ayaf landed.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by UncleDeeee(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2016
There is no compromise when it comes to tithing.
Asking the question means you have separated your tithe from other expenditure. Remove money from any other expenditure and pay the fee and the faith you exercised in paying your tithe shall be manifested.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by latbas(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2016
pay your bro school fees

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:12am On May 10, 2016
Pay the school fees.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Krismart(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2016
crazysaint:
joke not with tithe.... To me i will advice you to pay your tithe first.
Pastor son spotted

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Samtoby(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2016
Jesus.. So your brother isn't that important for you to ask or even a doubt mind.. I know church is important but there are some things that have to come first, family is one of it

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by SubtleFRED(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2016
Lemme read 1st
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by XaintJoel20: 11:12am On May 10, 2016
What is your spirit telling you?

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by jessejunior(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2016
Pay ur brother's skul fees

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Crankfrank: 11:12am On May 10, 2016
crazysaint:
joke not with tithe.... To me i will advice you to pay your tithe first.
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Dahveydson(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2016
Charity is the greatest of all.

You want to pay tithe while your brother stays home because of school fees? - ask yourself, what will jesus say? - in all of jesus miracles and teachings, where did he shelf love for the law?

How can you say you love God, if you cannot love your brother enough to pay his fees? And who said that tithe must be paid to the church?

My advise, pay your brother's school fees. Showing love and care is greater than paying tithe that you see as a levy.

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 10, 2016
People Are Actually Asking This guy to pay The tithes instead?

Thought I've Seen the worse! shocked

Yes. Tithes Are important. buh biko, Don't jeopardize Your brother's education in the name of Religion.

God as they say, is A merciful God.
He'd understand...lipsrsealed

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by mrdface: 11:13am On May 10, 2016
non
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by 0955eb027(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
The light situation is tied with the transforming nature of the weather and I seem to wonder if we are using naked wires to pass electricity.

Oh, wrong thread.
Runs out before wailers get here
u ehn.
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by ChappyChase: 11:13am On May 10, 2016
Choi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) / Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) / Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.