Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). (14870 Views)

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2016
Once our heart stops beating, past few minutes we are considered dead. Person who passed away gets buried, cremated or burnt according to rules of their religion. However it is to be noted that only body dies spirit flies out of the body. Most of our sacred books support Body gets destroyed but the soul remains above all the pain.
It gets a new body in heaven like we change our tore dresses, and takes birth again. But few of the soul don't take the Arial route to afterlife due to many reasons and stick on this earth. Some people believes many spirits roam for revenge due to untimely killing, or because of their loved ones.
Though there is no scientific evidence whatsoever proves the existence of ghosts(intelligent spirits of those who have passed away). But some books and movies have shown much about ghosts.

Source: http://www.fearandyou.in/2015/03/facts-about-ghost.html

http://ohfact.com/interesting-facts-about-ghosts/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by TiffanyJ(f): 1:08pm On May 10, 2016
This is going to be a complicated thread. Let me relax and hear what folks got to say.

By the way, after about three years on NL, I finally made FTC.

3 Likes

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by jmichlins(m): 1:10pm On May 10, 2016
You called them facts and same time asking if they are real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Oahray: 1:11pm On May 10, 2016
jmichlins:
You called them facts and same time asking if they are real.
lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 1:14pm On May 10, 2016
1. It is believed that Ghosts and spirits become more active during the night due to reduced or less electronic disturbances, they are able to produce more energy and become more powerful when not having to compete with various electric and electronic devices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 10, 2016
TiffanyJ:
This is going to be a complicated thread. Let me relax and hear what folks got to say.

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 10, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Congrats?
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by ObiOkpor(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2016
Spirits ke? Have you died to know these?

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2016
2. If you feel shivered all of a sudden without explainable reason, its believed that there is a paranormal entity. Be it an evil spirit or a dark ghost has just walked by your, our sixth sense act as a radar that detect any abnormal happening around us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2016
3. In animals, only cats can see a ghost. If your cat is staring in the air for sometimes, its time to panic, it believed they are usually staring at a ghost.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by ObiOkpor(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Sweetheart, there is nothing like ghost. They are imaginations.
Congrats on your FTC. Origin na my brand.

3 Likes

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by TiffanyJ(f): 1:18pm On May 10, 2016
slyIsaac:

Congrats?

Of course
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2016
ObiOkpor:

'There's nothing like ghost, they're imagination." Thanks for the contribution bro, its all about people's different opinions and beliefs.

8 Likes

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by TiffanyJ(f): 1:29pm On May 10, 2016
ObiOkpor:

Some believe in them. I believe in them. Why? My mum told me about a ghost that once visited her and gave her a message.

3 Likes

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by iameugene(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by iameugene(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2016
Explorer baba abeg sey space dey make i lay my mat sarp sarp tongue
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2016
4. Ghosts are not sleeping, they are always roaming around especially if they want justice for their death.

5. They want to be noticed, that’s why if the room that has a ghost in it smells like perfume or you can cite unusual smoke or fogs.

6. Ghosts are those people who don’t want to leave the earth.

7. Ghosts are cold, that’s why if the room have ghost you can feel cool or measure cold spots.

8. Ghosts can see the future, sometimes they want to tell us through our dreams.

9. Ghosts may appear to a person that are close to them or to the person who is responsible for their bad.

10. Ghosts can touch the ground using their feet but not their hands and any part of their body. That’s why you can hear footstep sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Some believe in them. I believe in them. Why? My mum told me about a ghost that once visited her and gave her a message.

Exactly sis, some believes in their existence while some don't.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by aolumaxi(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2016
Hmmmnnn... lalasticlala, dis is a new perspective..... let's ride to frontpage...

Explorers, I gaz come steal ur storage device whr u store all this facts oooo
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by aolumaxi(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2016
Explorers:

Exactly sis, some believes in their existence while some don't.
it's about experience... wah u avnt experienced, it's hard for some to believe

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by buoye1(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2016
Let me book space fez

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2016
11. People who die in an accident or crimes without justice, their ghost appear in a scary form of image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by kingsilly(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2016
Explorers:
Once our heart stops beating, past few minutes we are considered dead. Person who passed away gets buried, cremated or burnt according to rules of their religion. However it is to be noted that only body dies spirit flies out of the body. Most of our sacred books support Body gets destroyed but the soul remains above all the pain.
It gets a new body in heaven like we change our tore dresses, and takes birth again. But few of the soul don't take the Arial route to afterlife due to many reasons and stick on this earth. Some people believes many spirits roam for revenge due to untimely killing, or because of their loved ones.
Though there is no scientific evidence whatsoever proves the existence of ghosts(intelligent spirits of those who have passed away). But some books and movies have shown much about ghosts.
Pls are the post based on facts or, I want to understand as usual I'm following this thread
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2016
12. Ghosts do not stay at their remains or cemeteries. Usually they are staying at the church or some of them may haunt a house.
More ghosts are at church than to the cemetery and haunted places.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2016
13. Kids and Animals are more likely to see ghost.

Kids and Animal are most likely to see and experience the presence of ghosts since they have more level of energy which draws Ghosts to them. Small kids often mistake Ghosts as their imaginary friend.

It's also believed that when dogs are barking at nothing for sometimes, they've seen a ghost.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Aremu01(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2016
Parks bugatti

4 Likes

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 10, 2016
Hmmm.

Ghosts to me aren't real. Don't know why I dont feel a rush to their existence.

Ghost ko,ghostmode ni.

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 10, 2016
Xplorer doing his things as usual, but this time around ghost style. ride on kid we are right behind u bumper to bumper wink.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2016
14. If a candle flame burns blue or suddenly goes out with no apparent draft or breeze, it’s a sure sign that ghosts are present.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by tartar9(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2016
Explorers:
1. It is believed that Ghosts and spirits become more active during the night due to reduced or less electronic disturbances, they are able to produce more energy and become more powerful when not having to compete with various electric and electronic devices.
STATEMENT
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by tartar9(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2016
Explorers:
2. If you feel shivered all of a sudden without explainable reason, its believed that there is a paranormal entity. Be it an evil spirit or a dark ghost has just walked by your, our sixth sense act as a radar that detect any abnormal happening around us.
STATEMENT
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by tartar9(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2016
Explorers:
3. In animals, only cats can see a ghost. If your cat is staring in the air for sometimes, its time to panic, it believed they are usually staring at a ghost.
STATEMENT

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crossover Services Threatened As FG Restricts Religious Gatherings To 50% Capaci / The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker / Bible Said Jesus Prayed Like Muslims ( 5 Daily Prayer (salat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.